What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

you're not Mod, senior analyst/defense expert here on PDF to agree with you, you're just troll, i just give my sane opinion @SME11B :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
@SME11B is not in any position to make this call. He has trolled incessantly in this forum. Regarding the J-20, universal consensus is that even if current production models don’t carry a gun, they have a gun department designed for equip at later date.

@SME11B is not in any position to make this call. He has trolled incessantly in this forum. Regarding the J-20, universal consensus is that even if current production models don’t carry a gun, they have a gun department designed for equip at later date.

Why couldn't I point out that troll is the lazy default response by those with a weak argument, even if I was a professional troll that doens't make sense. Why engage in some sort of character assassination just address what I say.

Gun vs HMDS + EOTS + off boresight IIR AAM = suicide. That's why J-20 don't have gun.
The opponent will have all that and more plus a gun, that's the problem in a high end scenario which is what j-20 is supposed to be for.

Says who J-20 get into a gun fight? J-20 will never get into a gun fight.
If it never fights in a high end war, I guess if it doesn't have a gun than it technically can't get into a gun fight. Well played china lol.

:o::D

180010xn83nr7yrm8e8pee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom