What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

let them believe what they want.
It’s interesting that I don’t see too many Chinese military bashing articles from National Interest, Popular Mechanics, or War is Boring anymore. But BusinessInsider appears to have filled this void.

It’s interesting that I don’t see too many Chinese military bashing articles from National Interest, Popular Mechanics, or War is Boring anymore. But BusinessInsider appears to have filled this void.

That's because those sources started quoting people like Deino and Blitzo in context. Also, it helps traffic volume if you diversify your view points so you can target different audiences. Worked wonders for SCMP.

Send this to Robert Gates.:omghaha:

I must admit, I'm currently thinking about sending him - or new secretary of defence - another invitation to vision China. Maybe this could help to accelerate the unveiling of the H-20? :pop:

img-0230bbd97570d9f45ca8dcbe1e38200b.jpg

The first batch of 2 J-20s is handed over to Eastern Theater Command on January 13, 2019.
View attachment 532487

Good work!

As I said before, they are now working very, very hard and even trying to push to the extreme limit to meet the challenging urgency.

BTW I hope they can maximise their nuclear warfare at the same time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom