What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

New hmd helmet for J-20 pilots

Old:
185251pxcjdlcxbecjdrsl.jpg

185254jn0oqlongggnlybo.jpg

New:
204622v7z3d99na5od9opa.jpg

I don't think the old one was even a HMD.

If that’s the case, the PLAAF will be at a significant disadvantage. In a future war, the J-20 is most likely going to operate in the open sea ... more specifically the East China Sea. The Americans probably already have a good guess of the J-20 RCS ... so not that much of a surprise
No, the American are always arrogant and underestimate China. Preserving emitting signal and RCS of J-20 will give them a rude shock when real battle started. You think too highly of American mentality. Their senator and top brass also high up the nose and think they are the best. Nothing to worry about others.

The J-20 sure has familiarize themselves with sea by using other simulating trainer or aircraft. It just transit into J-20.

No, the American are always arrogant and underestimate China. Preserving emitting signal and RCS of J-20 will give them a rude shock when real battle started. You think too highly of American mentality. Their senator and top brass also high up the nose and think they are the best. Nothing to worry about others.

The J-20 sure has familiarize themselves with sea by using other simulating trainer or aircraft. It just transit into J-20.
Dude. Let's not go to that length. Just because some "professional" western analysts are idiots does not mean the entire DoD apparatus is. The Chinese will need to make the fullest use of the J-20 ... I don't see the Japanese and Americans being too concerned about exposing the RCS signatures of their F-35s to Chinese radars. Why should they be? If the Chinese want to simulate real battle conditions as close as possible, their fighters have to train near the coast or on the sea. Simple. Let's not inject ideological differences into combat operations ... the Americans aren't as stupid/clueless as you think. I believe that VLO designers at Lockheed Martin can accurately gauge the RCS of the J-20 ...

Dude. Let's not go to that length. Just because some "professional" western analysts are idiots does not mean the entire DoD apparatus is. The Chinese will need to make the fullest use of the J-20 ... I don't see the Japanese and Americans being too concerned about exposing the RCS signatures of their F-35s to Chinese radars. Why should they be? If the Chinese want to simulate real battle conditions as close as possible, their fighters have to train near the coast or on the sea. Simple. Let's not inject ideological differences into combat operations ... the Americans aren't as stupid/clueless as you think. I believe that VLO designers at Lockheed Martin can accurately gauge the RCS of the J-20 ...
The engineer are smart but end of the day it’s the US senator that can make the decision. US Senator and top brass have many occasion make stupid comments and act too arrogant. I am stating a fact. I am sure you are aware of that. End of the day, if those US senator dismissed J-20 RCS as thrashed. There is nothing even the smartest US engineer can do to help US avert the threat of J-20.

the RCS features of J-20 is among the best, but the latest developed super material coating is not yet used on J-20 which will furtuer reduce its all around RCS to XX%, and this new coating tech was developed along with our 5th gen sea-borne stealth fighter`````

they fly J-20 like no tomorrow :lol:, busy at drafting-up 5th-gen infomation centric air combat system's training and combat bills and manuscrips. and there are only two countries in the world who can get the real taste of the true power of 5th-gen information centric air combat system````U.S and China.

for the past year, they say, the J-20 effects brought to PLAAF was overwhelming and alarming!

The engineer are smart but end of the day it’s the US senator that can make the decision. US Senator and top brass have many occasion make stupid comments and act too arrogant. I am stating a fact. I am sure you are aware of that. End of the day, if those US senator dismissed J-20 RCS as thrashed. There is nothing even the smartest US engineer can do to help US avert the threat of J-20.
the U.S related top decision makers know J-20 better than most of our Chinese fans, thats for sure, never underestimate their intelligence like how those so-called Western "experts" underestimate our technological power```

Which US senator supposedly dismissed J-20 RCS? Especially since the F-22 is a very stealth fighter ... and they call the J-20 a “ripoff”
What is the definition of rip-off?

Why only China is able to make a 'rip-off'?

For national security, one can do anything to serve its purpose. Only matters is whether it will work or not.
And I don't think other countries are able to produce F22 even they given the whole blueprint.

If partial reference is rip-off, then the whole world is based on rip-off.

you can call it J-31 if you want :D````we might see it around 2019 latest
Can you brief the super material coating? Is it a structural material or just a coating?

Going into open sea for training is dangerous. The foe may try to track signal and RCS of J-20 since it may be in international water.
It may carry Luneberg lens.

you can call it J-31 if you want :D````we might see it around 2019 latest
If both PLAN and PAF induct FC31, then the cost will be much lower.

For national security, one can do anything to serve its purpose. Only matters is whether it will work or not.
And I don't think other countries are able to produce F22 even they given the whole blueprint.

Can you brief the super material coating? Is it a structural material or just a coating?

Go ask American senators. I cannot peer into their minds.

PLAN only, PLAAF has J-20 J-10C and J-16 is more than enough, and its coating```the costing factor of new 5th gen fighter is not determined by whether it is going to be deployed by PLAAF and PlAN. It is a 5th gen fighter espeically designed for navy warfare purpose```

Back
Top Bottom