What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Are you gambit? :omghaha:
Being a US citizen makes him American.
LOL no I’m not gambit.
I believe he meant to tell you if @gambit is not too old and senile, he is more than capable to answer for himself and don't need busybodies like you to answer for him.
Unless of course if you are caretaker for him.

Anyway ... can we come back to the topic please!!!??

With each new post I'm getting a heart attack since I'm expecting finally a new image of 2022 or even one in serial numbers from the 9th Brigade... and then each time the frustration that you are discussing Gambit's history.

Deino

With each new post I'm getting a heart attack since I'm expecting finally a new image of 2022 or even one in serial numbers from the 9th Brigade... and then each time the frustration that you are discussing Gambit's history.

Deino
Because they got nothing to go on. Mr. MIg and I are doing just fine. The Chinese and their supporters do not understand one whit of what I posted so what else can they do but go after personal attacks. I have asked this to various members of the admin staff: What do my origin has to do with avionics? And I have yet to receive a reply. :lol:

Deino

You should check use this instead.

https://lt.cjdby.net/

If the traffic on 空军版 (air force board) exceeds 1500, you know something is up.

Because they got nothing to go on. Mr. MIg and I are doing just fine. The Chinese and their supporters do not understand one whit of what I posted so what else can they do but go after personal attacks. I have asked this to various members of the admin staff: What do my origin has to do with avionics? And I have yet to receive a reply. :lol:

Because Chinese members want to figure out the reason why a retired USAF guy can be so hateful to China and so racist to Chinese, and your "professional" opinion just lost its value in your daily China bashing. You know, just like some of those a-hole professors in any university, people could have taken them more seriously if not for their attitude. :lol:

Last edited:
Because Chinese members want to figure out the reason why a retired USAF guy can be so hateful to China and so racist to Chinese,...
I was invited to this forum back in '09 and when I came here, I was respectful towards everyone, including the Chinese members. There were few Americans then, just as there are few Americans now.

When the J-20 came out, the Chinese made all kinds of fantastic claims about it. Politely, I challenged them all, with non-disputable sources like IEEE, .edu, .gov, and so on. First, I was nothing but an ignorant redneck, then when I revealed I am a Vietnamese-American, the personal attacks got even worse. Since you guys do not want to deal with me on an adult level, I will return in kind.

The bottom line is that, as a group, you guys do not have the maturity to debate like adults. I challenge China at the ideological and political level, never as a people. Nowhere have I ever said the Chinese people are stupid or called you 'monkeys', a racist slur that you guys are quite careless with slinging out. This is not new. The entire admin staff knows.

Debate me on CONTENTS is something you guys simply cannot do, no matter how polite I can be, and actually have done.

I was invited to this forum back in '09 and when I came here, I was respectful towards everyone, including the Chinese members. There were few Americans then, just as there are few Americans now.

When the J-20 came out, the Chinese made all kinds of fantastic claims about it. Politely, I challenged them all, with non-disputable sources like IEEE, .edu, .gov, and so on. First, I was nothing but an ignorant redneck, then when I revealed I am a Vietnamese-American, the personal attacks got even worse. Since you guys do not want to deal with me on an adult level, I will return in kind.

The bottom line is that, as a group, you guys do not have the maturity to debate like adults. I challenge China at the ideological and political level, never as a people. Nowhere have I ever said the Chinese people are stupid or called you 'monkeys', a racist slur that you guys are quite careless with slinging out. This is not new. The entire admin staff knows.

Debate me on CONTENTS is something you guys simply cannot do, no matter how polite I can be, and actually have done.

You challenged wrong audience as a professional. Chinese military professionals do not discuss classified military matter on line, and those who do in details are not professionals. There are some serious military forums that are not for common military fanboys, and even there people are resorting to some "black terminology" to get point across. Anybody works even one day in Chinese military industry complex knows what not to talk in open.

It is your misconception that Chinese are incompetent just because people here don't discuss the way you like. As for "return in kind", we can only set a bar for ourselves, we can't set it for others.

You challenged wrong audience as a professional. Chinese military professionals do not discuss classified military matter on line, and those who do in details are not professionals.
What does this has to do with what we are debating -- avionics? Where have I revealed anything 'classified'?

So from the way you talk, by way of me being former USAF, I am automatically disqualified from debating you? That make no sense.

It is your misconception that Chinese are incompetent just because people here don't discuss the way you like.
If you are untrained and/or uneducated, then if you speak about the subjects that requires education, then of course you are incompetent. You being Chinese/Briton/Italian/Spaniard/Russian/whatever has no bearing.

If you make a comment that is clearly wrong and I showed where you are wrong, including non-disputable technical sources, do not complain. Do not charge that I challenge you because I hate China and that I am a racist. You are TECHNICALLY wrong. That is all there is to it.

As for "return in kind", we can only set a bar for ourselves, we can't set it for others.
Fine...Let us see if you Chinese, as a group, can raise that bar. Let me know when ALL of you are willing to debate me on contents.

We can start now...Can any of you explain why the J-20's canards are in full LE down deflection when running on the ramp?

There is nothing 'racist' or 'hateful' about that question, no?

You never really get my point. It is fine. :enjoy:
Let me know when you guys are ready to debate me on contents.

We can start now...Can any of you explain why the J-20's canards are in full LE down deflection when running on the ramp?

This is a Chinese product and I was told many times in the past that only Chinese are QUALIFIED to debate this Chinese product.

Let me know when you guys are ready to debate me on contents.

This is a Chinese product and I was told many times in the past that only Chinese are QUALIFIED to debate this Chinese product.

Real professionals usually don't try to show off the way you do. You try a little too hard to prove you know something. :lol:

Real professionals usually don't try to show off the way you do. You try a little too hard to prove you know something. :lol:
So you are saying that by virtue of me being a USAF veteran, I am automatically disqualified from debating on military themed forum.

If I showed the technically correct ways of looking at something, I am showing off and deserves condemnation from those who are wrong.

Hey, @Deino, you seeing this nonsense? Since you are actually a printed author in aviation, that means you are disqualified as well.

This is what your forum has deteriorated to. :frown:

That says something about your decency. :D
The indecent thing is NOT to admit when you are wrong, especially when you are TECHNICALLY wrong.

I am not here to earn 'props' from anyone. I am here to speak for the US in general and the USAF in particular. I like aviation, so I will be interested in things about aviation. If you are wrong, I do not care if you thank me or not after I showed you the correct information. At the very least, say something vague like: 'I will consider your position.' That is all there is to it to save face. But you guys cannot even say that.

Again...Since the J-20 is a Chinese product, and I have been told many times in the past that only Chinese are qualified to debate Chinese products, even at the technical level, can any Chinese member in this forum explain why does the J-20's canards are in full LE down deflection when running on the ramp?

Back
Top Bottom