What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

1.jpg

A FANBOY DREAM THAT CAME TRUE
(though it does take some efforts to separate the wheat from the chaff! - samsara)

"I recall this drawing coming out around 2006/7 -- a decade ago, when J-10A was still new in service and the idea of a Chinese stealth fighter was considered a fanboy dream (still is by some folks).

Amazing how much it got right." ~ Rick Joe‏ @RickJoe_PLART 2017-11-11

(text attribute emphasis is mine)
DOUGrd6VQAAXl80.jpg

。。。

Appreciating that there is a dedicated J-20 News Thread, i think it is definitely needed.
As looking at experiences from other forums, seems that if the 'NEWS Thread' is mixed with 'Discussion Thread' then the unrelated content, mostly unprofessional and meaningless arguing/racist/attacks, would easily be introduced...

Maybe making it a 'NEWS' dedicated thread would help? Members can always publish/query/interact based on the PHYSICAL INFORMATION about J-20 news, which is no difference from what the thread is now.

Investigations and other activities based on personal implications can be underneath another thread if necessary, but it always kill the post and keeps readers confused if mixed with NEWS together...

Over 6 months old :D

So it was in fact take at around the same time like this?

no. 15.jpg

But did we have any conclusion on what this no. 15 means? is it J-20A LRIP no. 15 or no. 15 at all?? ... and what's now the number we know?

Deino

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom