What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Someone sent me this picture, a PS one? Nah, just got my answer from other source, a PS one:sick:
oUWkYF8.jpg

Interesting! I wonder where is the line that separates these three forces:
  • PLAAF, them going strategic is a must, aka possessing capabilities in strategic airlift, strategic strike, but not so sure what their space capabilities ("历史性地接近空天领域前沿") mean.
  • PLARF (PLA Rocket Force), perhaps they are the one who will operate nuke-armed DF-ZF?
  • PLASSF (PLS Strategic Support Force). Sources said other than three info & cyberwarfare corps, they also have seven space warfare corps (军事航天部队), wonder what kind of offensive weaponry will they operate?

There are no more lines. Unified Command and operations.... although each service will remain fundamentally responsible for its area of responsibility i.e. equipement, personnel and trainings...etc. However, the emerging doctorine is Unfied Command... obviously strategic in nature.

Time is the revealer of mysteries.... first is consolidation, innovations, idations, excercises and then SOPs.

Goes without saying..that it is the need of the hour to seek maturity what already is developing faster than anyone could have imagined.

Peace in current geopolitical, geoeconomic environment can only be achieved through Devastating Strength.

Patience.

Back
Top Bottom