What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

I don't think i saw this picture before, anyone?
Ou8gF6D.jpg

I don't think i saw this picture before, anyone?
Ou8gF6D.jpg

I don't have my harddrive at hind but I think i remember it esp. since a few were noting the yellow smoke-trails.
As far as i remember it was from the time, the first two LRIP aircraft were leaving CAC ... but I could be wrong.

By the way ... considering the issue 15th J-20 at all or 15th LRIP, I'm slowly changing my mind:
To admit it makes not only sense but fits even better to other reports we know. I remember from October last year that very fine close-up-iamge showing a J-20 with it's - alleged - cn. under the canopy. Already then we discussed if this is not already the 11. LRIP bird and soon thereafter I remember images from CAC showing clearly two grey painted and at least 2 (maybe even up to 3 or 4) yellow unpainted birds. So reports about the 13th in January are not impossible ... and this one being the 15th then would also fit nicely.

I believed this is the most solid proof of the "15th LRIP J-20" a model with description from "空军招飞局的模型"
d7TiLuz.jpg

d2eYBfQ.png
中国人民解放军空军招飞局

Why should this be a confirmation for the 15th LRIP bird ???

By the way, Huitong (at the SDF)/jetflight2000 (at Weibo) noted that:

The claim that this is the 15th LRIP J-20 is false, according to the photographer (TNT).

Deino

Thanks ... so now let's specualte again !!

Then there are actually 5 J-20As at CAC right now ... either these are the 5 78x2x-serialled LRIP-aircraft or additional ones or these are the prototypes !??

Let's wait for more close-up images, but I think for them we have to wait until August !?

Now i'm all confused, some say its in Beijing 肯定不在成都,这是去年年底交付了部队的,也就是说去年年底首批交付6架得到验证,"传说在帝都"

Latest news: 5 J-20A, 7 J-15, 7 J-16, 9 J-11B, #1781# indigenous heavy planes? what does this referred to?
GJO0GwD.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom