What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Guys like Beast, ChineseTiger1986, J20blackdragon, cirr, cnleio, etc know their stuff.

I wouldn't just dismiss their claims just because it doesn't fit your Western narrative.

It's never wise to reveal sources. But they know their stuff and their information is accurate.

Just one final word on this issue, promised but in order to get the facts straight ...
I agree with You on most of the names above (the ones marked bold !) and even if I not always agree on their opinion, in one point they are very much different to the first one: They can argue, they are able and willing to listed to arguments, they kindly correct wrong positions of others and they are even willing to revise their own point of view in face of arguments. By the way I also don't have a problem to hide certain sources, but they admit ad least and argue.
My point - and here is Beast indeed different - is that never gives a source and even an image clearly shows an Orange but he thinks it is an Apple, then it remains an Apple regardless how many arguments You offer.

Again, I have no problem to admit I'm wrong and esp. concerning this engine issue I would be glad he's right and I am wrong.... but that does not make an Orange an Apple.
As such to assume that I have a negative meaning of anything from China and that it does not fit my, aka the typical Western narrative, is simply not correct if You would know and read my posts.

Anyway ... time will tell.

Deino

Two new images of our new yellow bird !

J-20A LRIP - 27.9.16 - 1.jpg
J-20A LRIP - 27.9.16 - 2.jpg

Some insider source claiming the noise of the new J-20 (201x) was completely different than the older ones, way more quiet than even the single engine J-10, so it maybe new engine being installed, everyone was so exciting about it
2fh8NNO.jpg

1m7lFAX.jpg
g1ZdLoN.jpg

Some insider source claiming the noise of the new J-20 (201x) was completely different than the older ones, way more quiet than even the single engine J-10, so it maybe new engine being installed, everyone was so exciting about it...

Interesting ... since the typical "screaming" sound of the engines were indeed a hint for the AL-31FN ... even if the images tend to confirm that they are the "old" engines.

By the way, I read reports/rumours about one of the 3 yellow J-10Cs flying the last days was equipped with the Taihang ? Can anyone confirm or even has images of that particular bird, again esp. since 2-45 and -47 were clearly still using the AL.

Deino

PS ... by the way, the so far best image of that "canary" !

J-20A LRIP - 28.9.16 - 9.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom