What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

MJ7XvZ5.jpg

Are there any estimation on how many LRIP J-20As are already flying ??

Wait for zhuhai 2016 for some nice news :enjoy:

But You shouldn't be too disappionted:cray: if the PLAAF confirms it as an AL-31 ! :smart:

However I would not hold by breath to see a J-20 at Zhuhai this year ...

Last edited:
Are there any estimation on how many LRIP J-20As are already flying ??

But You shouldn't be too disappionted:cray: if the PLAAF confirms it as an AL-31 ! :smart:

However I would not hold by breath to see a J-20 at Thuhai this year ...
You will be more disappointed to know the reality in coming airshow :enjoy:

By the way, there is no Thuhai but Zhuhai

I can advice you a cheap flight to Chengdu... :p:

So everyone can taste the HD photos of J-20 taken by Deino. :welcome:

P.S. Kindly share with me your chill pills please...

Henri K.
*Chinese customs: so andreas, whats the reaons for your visit here to chengdu? and why have you only packed camera gear?

*andreas: errrrrrr take pictures of sensitive chinese military equipment and post them on the internet.

chinese customs sends him back to deutscheland.

just say your there to see the pandas!

You will be more disappointed to know the reality in coming airshow :enjoy:

By the way, there is no Thuhai but Zhuhai

Shall we bet ??? :devil:

BY the way I'm sorry due to this completely wrong post but with my tiny handy i made only a typo ... in Germany on a keyboard-layout, the "T" is exactly left-next to the "Z" ... so I hope that does not hurt too much.

Deino

Shall we bet ??? :devil:

BY the way I'm sorry due to this completely wrong post but with my tiny handy i made only a typo ... in Germany on a keyboard-layout, the "T" is exactly left-next to the "Z" ... so I hope that does not hurt too much.

Deino
What is the stake?

Just make a proposal ?? ... just for fun.:yahoo:
You cease to your account and stop posting here. I bet the J-20 will enter service with PLAAF with donestic engine. If not, I cease mine and stop posting in PDF.

You cease to your account and stop posting here. I bet the J-20 will enter service with PLAAF with donestic engine. If not, I cease mine and stop posting in PDF.

But then we need to be more precicely ! The point that the J-20 will enter with domestic engines is not a question, that's IMO a fact ... but only a matter of time until the WS-15 will be ready.

The point we don't agree since some time is that You always claim that the aircraft already flying - especially these latest LRIP birds - are powered by a WS-10-derivate; and that's wrong in my opinion.

As such if You agree on our bet in the following terms:

I will resign completely from this forum even as a member and moderator if it is confirmed that the current prototypes and especially LRIP aircraft are using a WS-10-derivate. And You will resign here if it is confirmed an AL-31F or FN derivate.

Agreed ? ... so let the fun begin.

Deino

But then we need to be more precicely ! The point that the J-20 will enter with domestic engines is not a question, that's IMO a fact ... but only a matter of time until the WS-15 will be ready.

The point we don't agree since some time is that You always claim that the aircraft already flying - especially these latest LRIP birds - are powered by a WS-10-derivate; and that's wrong in my opinion.

As such if You agree on our bet in the following terms:

I will resign completely from this forum even as a member and moderator if it is confirmed that the current prototypes and especially LRIP aircraft are using a WS-10-derivate. And You will resign here if it is confirmed an AL-31F or FN derivate.

Agreed ? ... so let the fun begin.

Deino

The LRIP will enter service soon. I am sure J-20 will not goes into service with a AL-31 series. Since you are so sure, those AL-31 series engine is still on those LRIP. Why not u take the plug and bet on LRIP will still use a AL-31 series engine?

Beast, ... no rowing back from Your own claims !! You said already several times, that these birds are now powered by a WS-10-derivate ... and my bet is against that claim. What will happen in the future is irrelevant to Your claims.

As such, You have my stake/proposal on the table ... this or nothing !

Deino

Beast, ... no rowing back from Your own claims !! You said already several times, that these birds are now powered by a WS-10-derivate ... and my bet is against that claim. What will happen in the future is irrelevant to Your claims.

As such, You have my stake/proposal on the table ... this or nothing !

Deino
I never promise u anything so stop putting words into my mouth. This is my proposal for the bet. Take it or leave it.

I never promise u anything so stop putting words into my mouth. This is my proposal for the bet. Take it or leave it.

So much on Your credibilty, integrity ... either too arrogant or too cowardly to admit even Your own quotes.
But just typical: Big mouth without any substance, then getting personally rude and then in the end without any consequences on retreat.

Anyway, then leave it and other could judge who's right or wrong.

Deino

So much on Your credibilty, integrity ... either too arrogant or too cowardly to admit even Your own quotes.
But just typical: Big mouth without any substance, then getting personally rude and then in the end without any consequences on retreat.

Anyway, then leave it and other could judge who's right or wrong.

Deino
You are the coward who claim J-20 will enter service with LRIP with AL-31 and now dare not bet with me on this issue. So now you turn the table on me? What a moderator you are. :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom