What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Have they increased canard span / area like what we saw in a blue print design a few pages back ?

With what engines?

The engines we are building. BTW, we do have powerful engines already, it's just not very reliable, due to a lack of experience and experimentation.

You know, this is the kind of ignorance of people not in the sciences. They think innovation is this magical thing, but it's really just development base on need and previous works. Though there are people that are almost alien, but even they didn't go from nothing to everything.

China will lead in science, you know why? Because riches creates needs, needs creates market, market creates wealth, and everyone wants that.

Just look at Japan, from Meiji to today, look at all of Europe, industrial revolution happened in England, and yet, today England is not the top technology nation, or look at England, she did once lead in science, but remember before that she was also a backwater occupied by farmers and hoarders.

Then there is China, India, Muslim Caliphs, Rome, Greece, technological leaders of their day. What do everyone have in common? Wealth.

The engines we are building. BTW, we do have powerful engines already, it's just not very reliable, due to a lack of experience and experimentation.

You know, this is the kind of ignorance of people not in the sciences. They think innovation is this magical thing, but it's really just development base on need and previous works. Though there are people that are almost alien, but even they didn't go from nothing to everything.

China will lead in science, you know why? Because riches creates needs, needs creates market, market creates wealth, and everyone wants that.

Just look at Japan, from Meiji to today, look at all of Europe, industrial revolution happened in England, and yet, today England is not the top technology nation, or look at England, she did once lead in science, but remember before that she was also a backwater occupied by farmers and hoarders.

Then there is China, India, Muslim Caliphs, Rome, Greece, technological leaders of their day. What do everyone have in common? Wealth.

Don't need to get your panties in a bunch and definitely don't need a history lesson bud. I asked a simple question. A simple answer would have sufficed. I only asked because someone said it's in serial production or close to it... with underpowered AL-31's?

"China will lead in science, you know why? Because riches creates needs, needs creates market, market creates wealth, and everyone wants that."

This is some of the dumbest logic I've ever heard... you went from Riches to Wealth.... that's what we call a cyclic dependency in the engineering industry (yes I'm an aerospace engineer, if anyone's being ignorant, it's you). Might want to proofread your responses next time.

Don't need to get your panties in a bunch and definitely don't need a history lesson bud. I asked a simple question. A simple answer would have sufficed. I only asked because someone said it's in serial production or close to it... with underpowered AL-31's?

"China will lead in science, you know why? Because riches creates needs, needs creates market, market creates wealth, and everyone wants that."

This is some of the dumbest logic I've ever heard... you went from Riches to Wealth.... that's what we call a cyclic dependency in the engineering industry (yes I'm an aerospace engineer, if anyone's being ignorant, it's you). Might want to proofread your responses next time.

Who could tell, officially Type 52D destroyer don't exist even though it is in sea trials, people have photographs.

The domestic engines used is also keeping very low profile, I'll bet most don't even know there are Chinese engines have entered serial production for quite a while.

J-20 is top secret, nobody knows, we can't even get a 360 view of the plane and you want to know what engine?

Also, this is an internet forum, not my graduation thesis. BTW what i described in the wealth riches thing, it's logical, most of my electives were economics.

Wow J20 in real success of Chinese defense industry... I can see serial production starting from 2017 itself as Chinese themselves like to make benchmarks for them. This again is an example of Chinese intelligence, hardwork and dedication. All the best China!!!:china:

good work , but what about flight testing ??
isnt J-20 having some issues ? ?
but if its now in serial production than they must have solved them , when will the production start ?

Who could tell, officially Type 52D destroyer don't exist even though it is in sea trials, people have photographs.

The domestic engines used is also keeping very low profile, I'll bet most don't even know there are Chinese engines have entered serial production for quite a while.

J-20 is top secret, nobody knows, we can't even get a 360 view of the plane and you want to know what engine?

Also, this is an internet forum, not my graduation thesis. BTW what i described in the wealth riches thing, it's logical, most of my electives were economics.

There are enough pictures to determine what engines J-20 are using currently. And it is not ws-10.

90e5011ftw1ecpbcv52pjj21kw0t245n1+(1).jpg

2001-2011

looks really effing cool

Back
Top Bottom