What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

J-20 should be in service by 2018 and by 2020 to be replaced with WS-15 engine and customized version for Pakistan Air force by 2022.

J-20 should be in service by 2018 and by 2020 to be replaced with WS-15 engine and customized version for Pakistan Air force by 2022.
I think a combination of stealthy j17 and j31 would be a better option. Plus this would be of great interest to us in Bangladesh too.

Good development at astonishing speed though by China. The wests arms embargo has had the reverse effect by the look of it..ha ha.

The USA is going to buy 2,400 of their F-35's. How many of the 5th generation fighters do you guys expect China to produce?

Pakistan wants nothing to do with the J-20. The J-31 perhaps, but there is no place or need for the J-20 in Pakistan's future.

Pakistan wants nothing to do with the J-20. The J-31 perhaps, but there is no place or need for the J-20 in Pakistan's future.

I won't go so far as to say future, as military needs change day by day. Perhaps one day the PAF may require the services of the J-20 or a similar craft, perhaps not.

J-31 though, that is a fighter the PAF is definitely interested in, no doubt to counter the Indian stealth fighter.

The USA is going to buy 2,400 of their F-35's. How many of the 5th generation fighters do you guys expect China to produce?

In total probably half that if that. 1,000 more or less seems reasonable number, thou it depends on a few factors.

Mostly it depends on how china plans on if planning on to extend power and if we will have the overseas bases. How the states is positioning its assets, the conflicts of the seas, and their strength.

Bt also our production power. We may see a spike in. Production as our engine program reaches maturity, but until then it will not be a productionon the scale of the states even if there is need. Like now with the j-10, j-11

:( There's been so little development with air force projects this year compared to last, it's all been Navy in 2013. I'm dying to see some new planes.

It's not alway a good new to show off our latest developments to the world...otherwise it will make the spy life too easy.

Bangladesh must go for J-20 after 2022 .
Bt i ask to china that - will china give their tec to bangladesh???????????

6th gen

130420a9c6z5dcv53zcrdb.jpg.thumb.jpg

130421dzww32884dsds80r.jpg.thumb.jpg

130422l0w0mxptizxwmn8x.jpg.thumb.jpg

130538rgot8qwodajojwfb.jpg.thumb.jpg

130539j12id22dy2qccwii.jpg.thumb.jpg

:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom