What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

I've given a credit to you for that nacelle on pakfa/flanker kid....

But where is the proof of your claim that "Air Intake" is part of / covered by Nacelle? as per your and gambit claim??

You cant claim your contribution if all you can do is just copying and pasting capability.
I could bring my own analysis based on citation, instead of merely dragging internet article and copy & paste article like you and gambit usually do. Gambit some times brings his analysis, but many times his claim/analysis contradict to available citations.

I am busting you and gambit, it is also my contribution to reveal how fake your self proclaimed expert and the real quality of both of you!

At some point you must realise you just make a fool of yourself.

here play with this...

it is from the actual patent filed by Sukhoi for PakFa.

Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft, T-50 PAK-FA design & testing:
2zqbuhj.jpg

Tired of being made to look like the uneducated fool you are yet ?

At some point you must realise you just make a fool of yourself.

here play with this...

it is from the actual patent filed by Sukhoi for PakFa.

Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft, T-50 PAK-FA design & testing:
2zqbuhj.jpg

Tired of being made to look like the uneducated fool you are yet ?

What do you want to prove with that picture kid??

Do you think your picture above support your mistaken assumption?? :lol:

You more and more only demonstrating your clueless about aviation stuff!
Everybody in this forum knows well and exactly where the air intake and where the nacelle is on airfighter (Pakfa/flanker/etc) without your need to show the picture above.

But most people in this forum already knows that "Air Intake" is placed in front, while nacelle is placed at rear of PAKFA/Flanker.

Only you and gambit think that Air Intake is covered by Nacelle - on Pakfa case. :tdown:

In the other way round your picture above is proving how wrong your claim is about Air Intake covered by Nacelle! more proving how clueless you are about aviation stuff! So pathetic :rofl:

martian's minions continue to provide comic relief on pdf. :D
on the other hand, thanks gambit, amalakas for sharing your technical know-how :tup:

martian's minions continue to provide comic relief on pdf. :D
on the other hand, thanks gambit, amalakas for sharing your technical know-how :tup:

Because of your national pride (and perhaps your hatred to china) then you say Air Intake on Pakfa is = Nacelle, as per amalakas and gambit claim? :lol:

What do you want to prove with that picture kid??

Do you think your picture above support your mistaken assumption?? :lol:

You more and more only demonstrating your clueless about aviation stuff!
Everybody in this forum knows well and exactly where the air intake and where the nacelle is on airfighter (Pakfa/flanker/etc) without your need to show the picture above.

But most people in this forum already knows that "Air Intake" is placed in front, while nacelle is placed at rear of PAKFA/Flanker.

Only you and gambit think that Air Intake is covered by Nacelle - on Pakfa case. :tdown:

So pathetic :rofl:

while nacelle is placed at rear of PAKFA/Flanker ????? :rofl: oh God.. you are precious aviation challenged kid, the nacelle is the entire housing from front to back.

Keep them coming ... :rofl:

while nacelle is placed at rear of PAKFA/Flanker ????? :rofl: oh God.. you are precious aviation challenged kid, the nacelle is the entire housing from front to back.

Keep them coming ... :rofl:

Prove it!

I've been waiting long for your proof while you are coming only with word gaming.

The available solid citation only say: Nacelle is engine cover.
Never been said that "Air Intake" on fighter like flanker/f-14/f-15 is Nacelle as you and gambit claim :lol:

Nacelle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

please don't misunderstand my comment. I deeply appreciate the content you post, and I encourage you to post even more. :tup:

OK good if you can be objective, people will appreciate it. :tup:

Prove it!

I've been waiting long for your proof while you are coming only with word gaming.

The available solid citation only say: Nacelle is engine cover.
Never been said that "Air Intake" on fighter like flanker/f-14/f-15 is Nacelle as you and gambit claim :lol:

Nacelle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OK good if you can be objective, people will appreciate it. :tup:

I did, it's in the posts and the links, staring you in the face.. you are just to dumb to see it.

But I just remembered, the "citation" you are so happy about, is from wikipedia.. right ? haha..

ok.. so how about that then ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intake_ramp
The nacelle has a round outer lip to defect spillage back into the longitudinal direction. The nacelle thus gets a very large cross section with more volume than needed for the engine and in the F-22 the nacelles are combined with the fuselage to create a large weapon bay, place for fuel, and a wide body, which generates some lift.

Oh my God!!! wiki is contradicting itself and you.. wow... !!

keep'em coming kid.. I am telling you.. best comedy ever...

I did, it's in the posts and the links, staring you in the face.. you are just to dumb to see it.

See .. only "word gaming" finally you can bring :lol:

Where is the waited proof?
in your post ? fine, quote your post that stating the citation/evidence!
in your link? fine, quote the statement of the linked citation you mean that saying "Air Intake" of those fighter is so called Nacelle too.

It wont be too hard for both of you to show evidence if it is not merely your own (wrong) assumption.

No more fake, no more word gaming please :tdown:

See .. only "word gaming" finally you can bring :lol:

Where is the waited proof?
in your post ? fine, quote your post that stating the citation/evidence!
in your link? fine, quote the statement of the linked citation you mean that saying "Air Intake" of those fighter is so called Nacelle too.

It wont be too hard for both of you to show evidence if it is not merely your own (wrong) assumption.

No more fake, no more word gaming please :tdown:

read above genius.. you are so smart, you can do it ... I am sure.. ;) :lol:

read above genius.. you are so smart, you can do it ... I am sure.. ;) :lol:

You are running out of word of gaming?

I've read your picture and article you drag, all is proving that your assumption is totally wrong!
Your picture show that Air Intake is separated with Nacelle.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom