What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

I've told you few times, that your master Gambit refer to (the cover of) "air intake" as the nacelle, not the engine cover that you are mentioning above. Thats why this is your slapping on your master gambit.
Wrong. I tried to explain to your ignorant mind that the intake system is part of the nacelle.

Besides, your explanation about nacelle is also WRONG!

Nacelle is referring to engine cover that separated from fuselage.
Wrong. The nacelle is the engine cover. Its placement can be in the wing itself.

Engine Placement
Another influence of wing-mounted nacelles is the effect on flaps.

One disadvantage of pylon mounted nacelles on low wing aircraft is that the engines, mounted close to the ground, tend to suck dirt, pebbles, rocks, etc. into the inlet.

An aft fuselage mounted nacelle has many special problems.
So there you have it: A nacelle is the engine cover and the entire engine assembly can be wing mounted, pylon mounted, or fuselage mounted. It is not only separated from the fuselage as you ignorantly claimed.

Again this is proof that you and gambit has no clue about aviation stuff
So you did not know the answer to the first year aerodynamics question: 'What is the dominant variable in longitudinal stability?' Answer: 'Power'.

What else did you not know...

Q: Name the three main areas in designing an airframe regarding their parameters.
A: Minimum takeoff weight (MTOW), Wing area, and Propulsion.

Q: Since fuselage and range motivate the MTOW engineering, what motivate the wing area?
A: Approach speed, initial cruise altitude, and balanced field length.

Q: What motivate the propulsion engineering?
A: Initial cruise altitude, balanced field length, cruise speed, and maximum cruise speed.

Q: Name two major advantages in having a reasonably circular/elliptical fuselage.
A: No flow separation at moderate AoA/slideslip. And under pressurization, a circular/elliptical fuselage is better at withstanding tension stresses than non circular/elliptical fuselages.

That is four questions that you should have known IF you have any aviation 'study' like you claimed and tried to use to shut down the Indians.

Then you redefined 'background' to exclude experience, which we know by now you do not have. What a joke of a J-20 supporter. :lol:

So here is the next question: 'What else does a flap change, other than the physical layout of the wing?'

PLC is still relevant even for aviation world. While DCS is not. That is the right answer

See.. you are demonstrating clueless again about aviation and control technology, then how come you dare to test me?
Now that is just stupid.

If a tire engineer from BF Goodrich ask a wing designer from Boeing on how a tire is made and the Boeing engineer cannot answer, does that mean the Boeing engineer is clueless about aviation? :lol:

I guess for someone totally brainwashed in 'Chinese physics' it would be so 'logical'.

I do not work at the component level, little boy. I worked at the systems and processes levels, that mean I made sure all sub-systems work TOGETHER as the aircraft designers intended, specifically integrated flight controls avionics. That mean I designed tests -- FIELD TESTS -- of the complete vehicle, specifically small vehicles like 'low visual/radar horizon highly autonomous flight vehicle'. See if you can figure out what that mean.

So here is another question for you...

aircraft_wing_areas.jpg

In the above example of one wing that illustrate three different areas, what is the common denominator of all three areas that directly affect wing geometry design, which in consequence determine a wing's characteristics such as drag and stall speed? Hint: In the 'Reference Wing Area', you must use the underside surface, that is why the illustration have the red field intrude into the fuselage.

Wrong. I tried to explain to your ignorant mind that the intake system is part of the nacelle.

IF there is nacelle on PAKFA, it wont include the intake system.

Your argument is laughable especially as you think yourself as an aviation expert :lol:

The more you speak, the more evident that you are FAKE.

Wrong. The nacelle is the engine cover. Its placement can be in the wing itself.

Engine Placement

So there you have it: A nacelle is the engine cover and the entire engine assembly can be wing mounted, pylon mounted, or fuselage mounted. It is not only separated from the fuselage as you ignorantly claimed.

Idiot! it is what is said as separated from fuselage.

You are only playing with idiotic word gaming.
Except, if you dont know what fuselage is :lol:

See.. another evidence how FAKE is your self claimed aviation expert :lol:

So you did not know the answer to the first year aerodynamics question: 'What is the dominant variable in longitudinal stability?' Answer: 'Power'.

What else did you not know...

Q: Name the three main areas in designing an airframe regarding their parameters.
A: Minimum takeoff weight (MTOW), Wing area, and Propulsion.

Q: Since fuselage and range motivate the MTOW engineering, what motivate the wing area?
A: Approach speed, initial cruise altitude, and balanced field length.

Q: What motivate the propulsion engineering?
A: Initial cruise altitude, balanced field length, cruise speed, and maximum cruise speed.

Q: Name two major advantages in having a reasonably circular/elliptical fuselage.
A: No flow separation at moderate AoA/slideslip. And under pressurization, a circular/elliptical fuselage is better at withstanding tension stresses than non circular/elliptical fuselages.

That is four questions that you should have known IF you have any aviation 'study' like you claimed and tried to use to shut down the Indians.

Then you redefined 'background' to exclude experience, which we know by now you do not have. What a joke of a J-20 supporter. :lol:

So here is the next question: 'What else does a flap change, other than the physical layout of the wing?'

Blablabla... again you are showing severe ignorance by repeating the idiotic questions that has been answered many many times without your ability to response properly.

Besides you are only proving you are a faker, liar, ignorant and fact twister. :sick:

my explanation is from a standard english language dictionary genius......

any more comedy points to make ?????

Dont fake and lie anymore!

No dictionary you can draw conclusion that: The pakfa has nacelles, 2 of them. each engine is housed in a nacelle, as you claim above. :lol:

You and Gambit are clueless about aviation.

Nacelle is commonly used for podded engine.

Both of you => show us any evidence that Nacelle is said used in aircraft fighter like Pakfa/Flanker/Fulcrum/etc!

Instead of ability to show evidence, I bet both of you will bury your head into sand again
:rofl:

My Citation:
The nacelle (play /nəˈsɛl/ nə-SELL) is a cover housing (separate from the fuselage) that holds engines, fuel, or equipment on an aircraft. In some cases—for instance in the typical "Farman" type "pusher" aircraft, or the World War II-era P-38 Lightning—an aircraft's cockpit may also be housed in a nacelle, which essentially fills the function of a conventional fuselage
Nacelle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and
Nacelle Design

Now that is just stupid.

If a tire engineer from BF Goodrich ask a wing designer from Boeing on how a tire is made and the Boeing engineer cannot answer, does that mean the Boeing engineer is clueless about aviation? :lol:

I guess for someone totally brainwashed in 'Chinese physics' it would be so 'logical'.

It was you who challenge me with control theory questions, then I challenge you back with the control technology question, and as usual you FAILED again :lol:

I do not work at the component level, little boy. I worked at the systems and processes levels, that mean I made sure all sub-systems work TOGETHER as the aircraft designers intended, specifically integrated flight controls avionics. That mean I designed tests -- FIELD TESTS -- of the complete vehicle, specifically small vehicles like 'low visual/radar horizon highly autonomous flight vehicle'. See if you can figure out what that mean.

It is totally bullshits and big FAKE if you claim you are an expert in system and process level, but have no idea about PLC and control technology :rofl:

Do you think you can lie and fool people here? You are fake and busted pall .. :rofl:

IF there is nacelle on PAKFA, it wont include the intake system.

Your argument is laughable especially as you think yourself as an aviation expert :lol:

The more you speak, the more evident that you are FAKE.

Idiot! it is what is said as separated from fuselage.

You are only playing with idiotic word gaming.
Except, if you dont know what fuselage is :lol:

See.. another evidence how FAKE is your self claimed aviation expert :lol:

Blablabla... again you are showing severe ignorance by repeating the idiotic questions that has been answered many many times without your ability to response properly.

Besides you are only proving you are a faker, liar, ignorant and fact twister. :sick:

I have finally found out what and where you studied.

my apologies for not believing you ..

35a21yx.jpg

I have finally found out what and where you studied.

my apologies for not believing you ..

35a21yx.jpg

See... at the end all you can do is bringing JUNK, because you are stripped, failed, and cannot argue anymore.

Of course you will not be able to defend lie and fake finally :lol:

This is evidence you are the looser ::tdown:

Dont fake and lie anymore!

No dictionary you can draw conclusion that: The pakfa has nacelles, 2 of them. each engine is housed in a nacelle, as you claim above. :lol:

You and Gambit are clueless about aviation.

Nacelle is commonly used for podded engine.

Both of you => show us any evidence that Nacelle is said used in aircraft fighter like Pakfa/Flanker/Fulcrum/etc!

Instead of ability to show evidence, I bet both of you will bury your head into sand again
:rofl:

My Citation:
The nacelle (play /nəˈsɛl/ nə-SELL) is a cover housing (separate from the fuselage) that holds engines, fuel, or equipment on an aircraft. In some cases—for instance in the typical "Farman" type "pusher" aircraft, or the World War II-era P-38 Lightning—an aircraft's cockpit may also be housed in a nacelle, which essentially fills the function of a conventional fuselage
Nacelle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and
Nacelle Design

It was you who challenge me with control theory questions, then I challenge you back with the control technology question, and as usual you FAILED again :lol:

It is totally bullshits and big FAKE if you claim you are an expert in system and process level, but have no idea about PLC and control technology :rofl:

Do you think you can lie and fool people here? You are fake and busted pall .. :rofl:

Further to our little game of unmasking your lack of education and deep deep almost obsessive ability to be a moron, here is more on nacelles:

Sukhoi Su-34 Fullback; Russia's New Heavy Strike Fighter

ru87pv.jpg

how about now?

or even this site :

Su-27 Fuselage | Airplanes and Helicopters

The Su-27 Fuselage is made up of five subassemblies: forward, center, and rear fuselage, and two engine nacelles.

How about it genius ?

what are you going to say now ?

keep up the comedy man ...

See... at the end all you can do is bringing JUNK, because you are stripped, failed, and cannot argue anymore.

Of course you will not be able to defend lie and fake finally :lol:

This is evidence you are the looser ::tdown:

Look the post above, I provided plenty of evidence... but by all means... keep on laughing ... please...

Where are you genius ?????

wikipedia which you so much love is again proving you WRONG. and I quote :

Sukhoi Su-34 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Design

The aircraft shares most of its wing structure, tail, and engine nacelles with the Su-27/Su-30, with canards like the Su-30MKI/Su-33/Su-27M/35 to increase static instability (higher manoeuvrability) and to reduce trim drag. The aircraft has an entirely new nose and forward fuselage with a cockpit providing side-by-side seating for a crew of two.

Should I stop whooping your bum or should I continue?

F-15C Eagle Units in Combat
By Steve Davies

in page 93 the said book mentions..

and before you disregard it, there is the link on Google books : http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=UECKO451kAwC&printsec=frontcover&dq=F-15C+Eagle+Units+in+Combat&source=bl&ots=XRXe_G8H3f&sig=CWr9NfqTtHRmZntZs-xpO8omNIk&hl=en&sa=X&ei=KjEUUPyyO9Sa1AX49IHAAw&ved=0CDQQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=F-15C%20Eagle%20Units%20in%20Combat&f=false

How about this link about the F-14 and its nacelles ?

http://www.anft.net/f-14/f14-detail-event.htm

f14-detail-event.gif

Or in your favorite wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grumman_F-14_Tomcat#Overview

The F-14's fuselage and wings allow it to climb faster than the F-4, while the twin-tail arrangement offers better stability. The F-14 is equipped with an internal 20 mm M61 Vulcan Gatling cannon mounted on the left side, and can carry AIM-54 Phoenix, AIM-7 Sparrow, and AIM-9 Sidewinder anti-aircraft missiles. The twin engines are housed in nacelles, spaced apart by 1 to 3 ft (0.30 to 0.91 m). The flat area of the fuselage between the nacelles is used to contain fuel and avionics systems such as the wing-sweep mechanism and flight controls

Are you done being the village idiot ? or do you want more whooping ?

I told you, go finish school, it has its benefits ....

Further to our little game of unmasking your lack of education and deep deep almost obsessive ability to be a moron, here is more on nacelles:

Sukhoi Su-34 Fullback; Russia's New Heavy Strike Fighter

ru87pv.jpg

how about now?

or even this site :

Su-27 Fuselage | Airplanes and Helicopters

How about it genius ?

what are you going to say now ?

keep up the comedy man ...

Look the post above, I provided plenty of evidence... but by all means... keep on laughing ... please...

OK, I am not saying it cannot be used for fighter at all, but it is not common, as nacelle by definition is used to refer to the cover of engine separated from fuselage, as my citation said. That is the standard definition of nacelle. But everybody is free to use word nacelle not according to the strict meaning.

Then since when "air intake" is part of the Nacelle for Flanker/Pakfa case? Can you prove your and gambit claim for this?

A plenty?? cmon stop lying!

You could only answer my 1 challenge about the non strictly application of nacelle word. For that you are happy and proud? :lol:

See again our discussion, there are still many things that you failed to answer/prove :rolleyes:

Prove me that air intake is part of nacelle on Flanker/Pakfa case, as you and gambit claim!

OK, I am not saying it cannot be used for fighter at all, but it is not common, as nacelle by definition is used to refer to the cover of engine separated from fuselage, as my citation said. That is the standard definition of nacelle. But everybody is free to use word nacelle not according to the strict meaning.

Then since when "air intake" is part of the Nacelle for Flanker/Pakfa case? Can you prove your and gambit claim for this?

A plenty?? cmon stop lying!

You could only answer my 1 challenge about the non strictly application of nacelle word. For that you are happy and proud? :lol:

See again our discussion, there are still many things that you failed to answer/prove :rolleyes:

Prove me that air intake is part of nacelle on Flanker/Pakfa case, as you and gambit claim!

I have warned you, you are embarrassing yourself. And now even more so.

I have warned you, you are embarrassing yourself. And now even more so.

Warn me? :lol:

You can only answer my 1 challenge of numerous challenges/questions that you FAILED to answer.

Remember that :lol:

With that only one success + numerous FAILURE you want to be proud without shame?

Then why cant you answer the next challenge => prove me that air intake on Pakfa is part of Nacelle!

Warn me? :lol:

You can only answer my 1 challenge of numerous challenges/questions that you FAILED to answer.

Remember that :lol:

With that only one success + numerous FAILURE you want to be proud without shame?

Then why cant you answer the next challenge => prove me that air intake on Pakfa is part of Nacelle!

You seriously want to play this game?

Ok, for all to see, list all your challenges one by one in bullet points now and I PROMISE you we will take them down one by one following your OWN list.

go on ...

I am waiting. ..

You seriously want to play this game?

Ok, for all to see, list all your challenges one by one in bullet points now and I PROMISE you we will take them down one by one following your OWN list.

go on ...

I am waiting. ..

Why dont you answer my last challenge/question to you that you still cant answer yet? before I list many of them that you failed to answer.

Back
Top Bottom