What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Yeah you're right..........I dont know why did he made such a vague post.....to get some thanks?????

on page no.8 of jang there is only columns of journalists :blink:

Go and read the Jang paper Rawalpindi edition ....first then say some thing....... (hati kaa dant khana ka aur , aur dakhana ka aur)

one thing should be very clear to you guys Its really honor to be a part of this forum else what ever is after this ......Go and search that page if find it then past it here otherwise Tell me I shall do it but after both of u guys effort...........

just a peace but after wild

Last edited:
Go and read the Jang paper Rawalpindi edition ....first then say some thing....... (hati kaa dant khana ka aur , aur dakhana ka aur)

one thing should be very clear to you guys Its really honor to be a part of this forum else what ever is after this ......Go and search that page if find it then past it here otherwise Tell me I shall do it but after both of u guys effort...........

just a peace but after wild

We are not playing hide n seek here...if u have that news then post/paste it here ...so it would benefit other members

Regards

well Mr. WildPeace if there is any news article that backs your claim then you should post it here. it is not something to take for granted, we are all here to share knowledge and if you can do this it will be appreciatd and if you dont have any article all all you said were your sppeculation then you must have mentioned it and it would not have been a problem!!
it is Mr Hasnain, Mani and aks who are rightly advicing you to post that article as it would be helpfull for all of us!!!!
waiting to see you post soon!!

regards!

@@ WILDPEACE

brother still waiting for your responce!!!
nothing????
it will be really helpfull if you can post a link to back your claim!

regards!

In fact, J-10B is not the final version of the J-10 do not know you have not heard of-J-10-21.

In fact, J-10B is not the final version of the J-10 do not know you have not heard of-J-10-21.

my bet.....next up is stealth optimized Twin engine Supercrusing J-10 Varient

Guys wats going on with the fc-20 deal ?? any new news??

Hi,

Just like any news leaks about the JF 17 have been curtailed, I believe that the similiar thing has been done to the J 10 B procurement. Paf has put a lid on it and has stomped on it hard.

The last and most reliable news were heard from the PAF chief himself.

FC-20 technical negotiations are "almost over", some systems have to be developed and tested, Pakistan would like a radar of "its own choice" and the delivery dates are around 2013-14. PAF is also seeking credit facility for those planes.

I don't know how and why an internet based rumor can stir such debate and caste such doubts. What I mentioned above is the last we heard from any reliable source and that's where the deal stands for me.

Guys relax!! There is time still for the plane to mature. PAF will have its hands full inducting Thunder and then the Block52s and MLUs. Do you think this is easy? It will take a lot of time. You do not want to complicate things by getting a half ccoked deal in a hurry.These things take time and our friends in China are hard at work perfecting the plane. Once things are ready, we will get the news that we have been waiting for.
Araz

It was a single news piece that created doubts in many minds. Let me state that they are coming for sure. The J-10 B was made for PAF as Chinese are even happy with the A version. J-10 B (FC-20) IS the Pakistani version of J-10 exclusively made by China on our specifications including Nriet AESA radar. Our pilots are taking part in test and evaluation phase since its creation.

araz..could we be seeing more than 36 orders of FC-20? to be its most likely and logical conclusion for waiting 4 more years..

Back
Top Bottom