What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

After Huzhigeng made statements about J-10A other threads! (http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...hin-cac-j-10b-j-20-also-pakistan-related.html)

China to give squadron of J10-B fighters to Pakistan
July 30, 2011

ISLAMABAD: Taking bilateral defence relations to a new high,China will give Pakistan a squadron of the advanced J-10B fighter aircraft, a media report said.

The offer was made by senior Chinese military leaders to visiting Pakistan Army's Chief of General Staff, Lt. Gen.Waheed Arshad, the Urdu daily Jang reported on Saturday, quoting defence sources.

The J-10B fighters are equipped with the latest weapons and Pakistan will be the first country, after China, to have these advanced aircraft, it said.

During his visit, Lt.Gen.Arshad was assured that the defence relationship between the two countries will reach new heights and China's efforts for the safety and security of Pakistan will be never-ending.

During his visit, Waheed called on General Ma Xiaotian, deputy chief of general staff of People's Liberation Army and other officials including Lt. General Ren Haiquan, the vice president of the National Defence University.

2313171538_c4d9ce2ffb_o.jpg

This beast- J-10B (IRST, DSI, bigger size, deep nose, HUD, Euro canards, AESA, more capables) :wub:

:)

More officials credible news than gossip.

After Huzhigeng made statements about J-10A other threads! (http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...hin-cac-j-10b-j-20-also-pakistan-related.html)

China to give squadron of J10-B fighters to Pakistan
July 30, 2011

ISLAMABAD: Taking bilateral defence relations to a new high,China will give Pakistan a squadron of the advanced J-10B fighter aircraft, a media report said.

The offer was made by senior Chinese military leaders to visiting Pakistan Army's Chief of General Staff, Lt. Gen.Waheed Arshad, the Urdu daily Jang reported on Saturday, quoting defence sources.

The J-10B fighters are equipped with the latest weapons and Pakistan will be the first country, after China, to have these advanced aircraft, it said.

During his visit, Lt.Gen.Arshad was assured that the defence relationship between the two countries will reach new heights and China's efforts for the safety and security of Pakistan will be never-ending.

During his visit, Waheed called on General Ma Xiaotian, deputy chief of general staff of People's Liberation Army and other officials including Lt. General Ren Haiquan, the vice president of the National Defence University.

2313171538_c4d9ce2ffb_o.jpg

This beast- J-10B (IRST, DSI, bigger size, deep nose, HUD, Euro canards, AESA, more capables) :wub:

:)

More officials credible news than gossip.

I HAVE A QUESTION
WHEN THE DILIVERY OF THESE J10BS STARTS

fc20-30-large.jpg

In late-February 2006, the then-President of Pakistan, General (Retd) Pervez Musharraf was given a detailed briefing on J-10 during his visit to China.

I think the first guy to Musharraf's right is Yang Wei, chief designer of the Chengdu J-20.

I was just gonna post it :angry: :lol:

Its been an old but classified new. No surprises here. Congrats to others for hearing this news :tup::lol:

Hello all.
Well Pakistan plan to get 36 J10B immediately bcz of the air-power shift in subcontinent. Later on this figure will be released to counter indian purchasing of more advanced planes(mrca). :)

Well it would be logical to get 30-40 J10 A now , and then get 30 planes in 2015 J10B

I think its a good strategy , it will give our pilots time to start using the planes immediately

I heard we will get 5-10 J10 fighter jets this year I saw it here on forum or was it 2-3 planes

Just look at the high tech gadgets on the J10 B protoype ... I mean a prototype looks so dangerous imagine a final product ....

Just top of the line ...

Back
Top Bottom