What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

I don't see any harm by inducting J10A meanwhile and then J10B later on as per schedule i-e in 2014.Keeping in mind India's MMRCA plane will be available after 2015 and we need J10B to counter that machine.Hence decision of J10A's induction will counter SU30MKI.:cool:

2 sq J10 A against 200 odds mki's ??

2 sq J10 A against 200 odds mki's ??

Initial 2 squadrons and later FC-20/J-10B the number could climb to apart from those 36A variants to additional 58? If I'm not mistaken TaimiKhan might have the right figure after this change of recent plans search this thread and keep "makai" out of this thread.

352lrh3.jpg

2efi8v6.jpg

2czszkx.jpg

219unlx.jpg

PAF believes in guzara, agar kam chal jaye ga to theek ha, achi chez lene ki kiya zarorat ha. :angry:

J-10B is more advanced real 4.5 generation fighter jet, i am not satisfied with this induction until this confirmation that after 36 J-10A they will induct another 36 J-10B in 2014-15.

J-10A are not coming next month it will take time deliveries and induction will take atleast 2 years and if we wait 1 more year we can get J-10B instead, perhaps PAF buying used J-10A from PLAAF with avionics upgrade to counter this so called immediate threat.

PAF believes in guzara, agar kam chal jaye ga to theek ha, achi chez lene ki kiya zarorat ha. :angry:

J-10B is more advanced real 4.5 generation fighter jet, i am not satisfied with this induction until this confirmation that after 36 J-10A they will induct another 36 J-10B in 2014-15.

J-10A are not coming next month it will take time deliveries and induction will take atleast 2 years and if we wait 1 more year we can get J-10B instead, perhaps PAF buying used J-10A from PLAAF with avionics upgrade to counter this so called immediate threat.

Your are using flawed logic my friend. We need planes now, the only option is either the j-10a or f-16 block 52. The j-10b plan is still there, but it is of little relevance at this point because the plane is still under development. While that process plays out, we cant just sit around hoping the IAF wont take advantage of a massive superiority. There is no way we can procure the j-10b until it is ready, if the relevant authorities are to be believed, then is it really such a terrible idea to buy the best available equipment?

We would welcome J10 with happy smile , fantastic plane

Of course if its A OR B its debatable but we are happy that we will get such a fantastic plane - a new plane that will allow us to retire quite a few mirages or other planes.

The big picture is J10A or J10B is future for Pakistan Air-force we look forward to this beautiful plane

The BOTTOM LINE IS THAT CHINA is letting Pakistan have this beautiful plane what an honor to have this plane in our Airforce it would be happiest day for all PAF fans

index.php

New planes
Loaded
New Avionics
Upgraded weapons/avionics (high end)
All the missiles in world
Integrated with awacs

What else can you ask for

Ok... Conflicting reports here. The Chinese source says its J-10A (improved) that PAF will get while Jang claims it'll be J-10B! :S I hope the later becomes reality.

actually many ppl dont get this but PAF will never ger J10A y the DSI designe was specific for PAF in the start but htan china also found it to be use ful J10 we get in the start mabe Lo on the avionics but they will have same out look as J10 B

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom