What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Hehe so you're the new spokesperson for PakDef on Def.Pk huh? Nice...im gonna have fun with you! And who said im banned from PakDef? I'm already there under a diff name :) Good luck finding me! And screaming? If there was a post like that then you would have presented it here which you haven't. Oopss :P
And thanks for reposing the trust in me regards asking :) PAF isn't getting the FC-20/J-10 anytime soon. Not in the next 5 years at least or even more. As much as I wanna see the J-10/FC-20 flying in PAF colours its not happening. So continue on counting the days.

I guess the MODs can ban you again?

Hehe so you're the new spokesperson for PakDef on Def.Pk huh? Nice...im gonna have fun with you! And who said im banned from PakDef? I'm already there under a diff name :) Good luck finding me! And screaming? If there was a post like that then you would have presented it here which you haven't. Oopss :P
And thanks for reposing the trust in me regards asking :) PAF isn't getting the FC-20/J-10 anytime soon. Not in the next 5 years at least or even more. As much as I wanna see the J-10/FC-20 flying in PAF colours its not happening. So continue on counting the days.

You have something hostile. Why can't we communicate normal. And if you think I am active on pakdef to find you there? I like the place to get sometimes news. I am not interested in posters that are banned and keep returning back. I am not like you. But I do ask you to provide some insights. You seem to have written here and there that you know more. About screaming. I do not need to go on Keymag to defame Pakdef, its mods, its posters just like you did here... I just ask you what you know. But seriously...

-You ask me who said you were banned... It is written under your name in Pakdef. I think that is new to you? Why would you start another ID? Was it rhetoric?
-Active under a new name.. So? I am here, you are probably everywhere. I do not care. I hope you start contributing instead of degrading.
-You do not know where you were screaming? Here just before a senior corrected you. There on keymag where another senior warned you. On Pakdef where they banned you.I think you tend to forget what you write. You long for attention. Notorious.
-I am not sure how old you are but you have no manners and i disagree with PSHAMIM about you posting good things in the past. You only post crap. Nada. Nothing.
-Sofar your wisdom about whether PAF is getting or not J-10/FC20. No value. Just a statement. It was indeed adding nothing to what Mani already wrote. We do not need to ask you anything. So what is next. Shouting at Keymag that you are banned here? And it is indeed funny to use Pakistani ID (adnan) or avatar but then say that you are not Pakistani...

It is funny to see that you try to change subject and start asking a lot more questions. Do you really have knowledge of anything?

Alright people.. nuff with the personal chit chat.
If you have something positive to contribute, please do so.
If you have a viewpoint to express, please do so.. but dont try to shove it down the others throat.

Not sure if these have been posted before, but weapon bays on the J-20 PACK A PUNCH.

psj20.jpg

20110510064711606%5B1%5D.jpg

27170951d03c6911fa9316c.jpg

it is possible that a information about PAF J10. China to buy 123 AL-31FN engines from Russia

the fresh batch of al31fn will Increasing total thrust of engine by the rumor
infs
China to buy 123 AL-31FN engines from Russia
Posted on 03 July 2011 by admin Print This Post

2011-07-04 (China Military News cited from bloomberg.com and written by Jack Jordan) -- China's Ministry of Defense signed a contract to buy Russian aircraft engines worth $500 million in early June, Vedomosti reported, citing an unidentified personsource close to Russia’s state arms-selling agency and an unidentified manager of an aviation company.
The contract is for 123 AL-31FN engines by 2013, the first 13 of which will be delivered later this year, the newspaper said.

link;
China to buy 123 AL-31FN engines from Russia|China Military Power Mashup

original links;

http://www.vedomosti.ru/newspaper/article/263213/motor_kitaya

it is possible that a information about PAF J10. China to buy 123 AL-31FN engines from Russia

the fresh batch of al31fn will Increasing total thrust of engine by the rumor
infs
China to buy 123 AL-31FN engines from Russia
Posted on 03 July 2011 by admin Print This Post

2011-07-04 (China Military News cited from bloomberg.com and written by Jack Jordan) -- China's Ministry of Defense signed a contract to buy Russian aircraft engines worth $500 million in early June, Vedomosti reported, citing an unidentified personsource close to Russia’s state arms-selling agency and an unidentified manager of an aviation company.
The contract is for 123 AL-31FN engines by 2013, the first 13 of which will be delivered later this year, the newspaper said.

link;
China to buy 123 AL-31FN engines from Russia|China Military Power Mashup

original links;

ÂÅÄÎÌÎÑÒÈ - Ìîòîð Êèòàÿ

So amiarraul was right, there was a major setback in engine......

lol bro,You have been taken in
there wasn't any major setback in ws15 engine
amiarraul cheated indian only.
if you do not believe me.You can ask him about it.
What about testing? I havent seen a single picture with the evidence of active weapon testing.All the pix leaked till now are indicative of flight testing. If my suspecion are true, then we can expect some delay in intital production (as J-10 was expected to go into production line in the last quarter of 2010, i guess)

What about testing? I havent seen a single picture with the evidence of active weapon testing.All the pix leaked till now are indicative of flight testing. If my suspecion are true, then we can expect some delay in intital production (as J-10 was expected to go into production line in the last quarter of 2010, i guess)

Actually,j10b was not made public like j10a or j20 in China. it is very mysterious to all chinese military fans too.But according to some chengdu military fans said the quantity j10a is getting less and less in CAC,maybe CAC are prepared to change the plant over to J10B production.

They took 2 pics of the jft pt 06 in CAC yesterday
vPDDo.jpg

ZkuT8.jpg

btw,some cders said that they had seen chinese version AIM120D(smaller a lot than sd10a) in SAC and posted the pics of new missile in cdf .Unfortunately,the pic was quickly deleted by the mod of cdf.

link
?AIM120D?| ?? - ??? - powered by phpwind.net

Actually,j10b was not made public like j10a or j20 in China. it is very mysterious to all chinese military fans too.But according to some chengdu military fans said the quantity j10a is getting less and less in CAC,maybe CAC are prepared to change the plant over to J10B production.

They took 2 pics of the jft pt 06 in CAC yesterday
vPDDo.jpg

ZkuT8.jpg

btw,some cders said that they had seen chinese version AIM120D(smaller a lot than sd10a) in SAC and posted the pics of new missile in cdf .Unfortunately,the pic was quickly deleted by the mod of cdf.

link
?AIM120D?| ?? - ??? - powered by phpwind.net

Thats what surprises me, J-10B is not a top secret project like J-20. Its initial leaks were out eralier than J-20. But now, though more and more of J-20 Pics appear on the internet everyday, yet the J-10B is suddenly off the canvas. Perhaps a reason is lack of interest of Chinese fora in J-10B given J-20,J-15,JH-7B and stuff. Its been a very long time since we had a solid update on J-10B. There were only 3 leaks (if i am counting right) after taxing trials of J-10B. None else has come out

I think that the reason we see less J10b is because the frame is tested only. They did a lot of flights in the beginning. All the needed to test is how it behaves with different inlet. So now it is probably readied for full production. We saw J10B with a different radar. That can only done after flight testing has been done.

The smaller SD10c for JF17 is probably for multiple launch pylons. And it will be possible to add it on wingtip. PAF does not need the 90km range. And longer range does mean more time for opponent to evade. You do not want you missiles ending in India so they can test it. I think the small RCS of JF17 can evolve in closer range BVR tactic. Less weight and smaller missile means more missiles carried during combat.

Back
Top Bottom