What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

J-10AH and J-10SH
309c2370489b2184aed00a.jpg
309c2370489b2184ae7806.jpg
309c2370489b2184ae8807.jpg

Wow 😮... I must admit when I heard the rumours in January and later read the report it sounded a bit unbelievable, but here it is: At first sight I see 27 - maybe even 28 - J-10Cs and at least 7 J-20As ... I would really love to see them larger.

via:

... and most of all those claimed J-20A for the 1st Air Brigade at Anshan. 😉

1612546539987.png

Sir if PAF have confirmed you that we are going for them then Hell Yeah. Other wise I would like to wait for official announcement.
thing is that many sources have told me that over hundred or so PAF personnel of all ranks and file are on a long trip to China.
and then there are news of so many J-10Cs lining up outside the Chinese aeroplane factory.
so I thought they might come handy in bringing those PAF guys back to Pakistan. its covid after all they shouldn't be travelling together. :)

thing is that many sources have told me that over hundred or so PAF personnel of all ranks and file are on a long trip to China.
and then there are news of so many J-10Cs lining up outside the Chinese aeroplane factory.
so I thought they might come handy in bringing those PAF guys back to Pakistan. its covid after all they shouldn't be travelling together. :)

Sorry again to be cautious, but "many sources have told ..." this and that since years and nothing happened and concerning these "so many J-10Cs lining up outside the Chinese aeroplane factory", they are by all we know from the latest news gone and none went to Pakistan.

As such I would agree with @Zarvan, when we finally see a J-10C in PAF colours or either the PAF, CAC or any official source confirms this deal, then we should open a new thread.

Let's hope so Sir we need a third jet along with F 16 and our JF 17

Back
Top Bottom