What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

The good old 131st Air Brigade when the eagle was still colurful.

1610636803168.png

1610636782685.png

you mean a 'smug' German! :toast_sign: :pleasantry: :yes4: :sarcastic:

Actually I don't know why asking critical questions are rated as 'smug' ?

Why is the question for credibility and for reliable sources considered complacent?
In my opinion, critical thinking - especially when it comes to journalism - should always be fact-based and rated the standard rather than just being based on desires and dreams that are all too often hyped by fanboys.

I know some don't like me and probably have all reasons for this, but maybe this is the reason for my reputation I have in the social community outside?

I wish folks could see it from @Deino's perspective ...

We see countless posts about the PAF getting things from random places -- including that weird acid trip about J-15s, JH-7s, and F-16s. So, he has every right to question information. Unless we hear it officially, people have every right to question the info.

Yes, Pakistan has a penchant for surprising folks with sudden contract announcements (e.g., Type 054A/P, VT4, etc), but that comes in the backdrop of dozens of false reports from various people.

Actually I don't know why asking critical questions are rated as 'smug' ?

Why is the question for credibility and for reliable sources considered complacent?
In my opinion, critical thinking - especially when it comes to journalism - should always be fact-based and rated the standard rather than just being based on desires and dreams that are all too often hyped by fanboys.

I know some don't like me and probably have all reasons for this, but maybe this is the reason for my reputation I have in the social community outside?
Damn bro, I was not insulting you or taking the mickey. My apologies.

Damn bro, I was not insulting you or taking the mickey. My apologies.

Sorry again if I misunderstood your reply and even more if you rated mine as an offensive return. I was only unsure, since in Germany the term "smug" or "selbstgefällig" has a very negative connotation in the meaning of "hochnäsig" (snooty or supercilious!)

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Interesting news, that raises some more interesting questions?

WHY ... ? Are there any issues? Maybe related to the engines? Do they wait for a certain item or even occasion?
🤔

We know these WS-10B-powered J-10Cs are in production since mid-2019 but we haven't seen a single operational one in a PLAAF brigade yet?

Sorry again if I misunderstood your reply and even more if you rated mine as an offensive return. I was only unsure, since in Germany the term "smug" or "selbstgefällig" has a very negative connotation in the meaning of "hochnäsig" (snooty or supercilious!)

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Interesting news, that raises some more interesting questions?

WHY ... ? Are there any issues? Maybe related to the engines? Do they wait for a certain item or even occasion?
🤔

We know these WS-10B-powered J-10Cs are in production since mid-2019 but we haven't seen a single operational one in a PLAAF brigade yet?

It could be an issue with the engine, training or something else -- like waiting for a contract to be signed for a delivery overseas.

The fact that there are 30 J-10Cs sitting at Chengdu means a fairly successful production run. In my opinion, a serious engine issue would have halted production at much smaller numbers before things are worked out and assembly began again.

Back
Top Bottom