What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

To admit I see nothing but that x. There is no image, no file, not even anything my PC can open and if I copy and paste the link it makes nothing.....

Do you see anything?

PS: :-)

View attachment 433789
Same here. I see nothing but the "X". Just copy and paste the image directly ... don't use a photo sharing or link. Also, isn't that picture from the August 1 parade?

Same here. I see nothing but the "X". Just copy and paste the image directly ... don't use a photo sharing or link...?

What image? I get a link without an ending, nothing to copy and paste ... For me it us just a row of letters and numbers.

J-10C during air-refueling
Disclaimer: I do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials.
ZTg5ckg.jpg
Althow a shadow seems like in a contrast color but looks beautiful.
Now back home on a PC it seems to be 61x6x = 5. Brigade !?

It is the well-known targeting pod. Actually a variant of the one also used by the JH-7A.

PLEASE ... could You or anyone else please explain what that link/image/file shows in regard to the J-10C-production??

All I get is a link to nothing????

Thanks in advance,
Deino

@cirr ah my friend thanks for sharing the mystery!

J10D will solve PAF's F16 and many eastern border problems.

It would be advisable for PAC/PAF to joion in this program...who knows PAC might be producing it in collaboration with CAC in Pak.

Afterall PAF needs to replace those '16 and would need about a 100+ J10Ds for that purpose.

A lot of technologies can also go into JF-17 and PAC/PAF NGF and 5th Gen programs.

Win-Win at play here once again!

Thanks ... and now the most interesting part is missing. Will it have a different wing, will it have LOAN ???
By the way, how reliable is this guy? I remember him quite often doing more fan-art than having real access to such projects.

Anyway thanks for posting,
Deino

Last edited:
Thanks ... and now the most interesting part is missing. Will it have a different wing, will it have LOAN ???
By the way, how reliable is this guy? I remember him quite often doing more fan-art than having real access to such projects.

Anyway thanks for posting,
Deino
Is this why J-10C production has slowed in recent months??? In preparation of the new 4.5+ generation J-10D?

PLEASE ... could You or anyone else please explain what that link/image/file shows in regard to the J-10C-production??

All I get is a link to nothing????

Thanks in advance,
Deino
Its a picture of 5 j20

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom