What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

J-10C, A, S
Disclaimer: I do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials.
gKKjKRp.gif
oQwDM69.jpg

CIXQxJf.jpg
Pqy6IIT.jpg

There are a number of other differences if you look closely :D
Tell me lol bro

J-10B pilots adjust equipment prior to flights training #制胜空天# 空军航空兵某旅组织多架新型战机在东北某地进行自由空战训练,提高飞行员空战本领
Disclaimer: I do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials.
rAZ0nUy.jpg

n1B1rvZ.jpg
HzbgBoZ.jpg
VduC64P.jpg
4T9b2R0.jpg
JFcKti6.jpg
WKGu0G7.jpg
4IEViJn.jpg

Tell me lol bro

J-10B pilots adjust equipment prior to flights training #制胜空天# 空军航空兵某旅组织多架新型战机在东北某地进行自由空战训练,提高飞行员空战本领
rAZ0nUy.jpg

n1B1rvZ.jpg
HzbgBoZ.jpg
VduC64P.jpg
4T9b2R0.jpg
JFcKti6.jpg
WKGu0G7.jpg
4IEViJn.jpg
J-10A == China F-16A/B
J-10B/C == China F-16C/D
waiting for J-10D with AIDEWS + Conformal fuel tank== China F-16D-Block52
f417400c7c24c7bc5dab7032059c4336.jpg
3b2fcfd217ced3bf033096b983b3f400.jpg
1a96db587ace5693be245f8a2bfd053b.jpg
timg.jpg

I would actually place the J-10A's performance on par with the F-16 Block 40 and the J-10B/C with the Block 60.
What really matters is for the J-10s to dump those unreliable Russian AL-31FN engines. If I’m correct, most J-10 crashes were due to mid-flight engine failures courtesy of the AL-31. They really need Taihang ...

J-10C from the PLA 90th 建军90周年图
F9uWEBT.jpg
jCCd4Gp.jpg
TeXLOFf.jpg
PLAAF insiders suggest that future batches of J-10C’s will be equipped with the WS-10B

What really matters is for the J-10s to dump those unreliable Russian AL-31FN engines. If I’m correct, most J-10 crashes were due to mid-flight engine failures courtesy of the AL-31. They really need Taihang ...

PLAAF insiders suggest that future batches of J-10C’s will be equipped with the WS-10B

Easier said than done when the WS-10 is still immature compared to the AL-31.

J-10C
Mmf5ivS.jpg
ZrLdcnu.jpg

Any info on how recent they are?
I'm more than surprised that we completely lost the track on the current highest c/n built at CAC ... the last bird I remember was 2-54 from January 2017 ! So by now more than 9 months without any recent info.

Deino

Any info on how recent they are?
I'm more than surprised that we completely lost the track on the current highest c/n built at CAC ... the last bird I remember was 2-54 from January 2017 ! So by now more than 9 months without any recent info.

Deino

The photographer in fyjs, 中南海保镖, always luck around the manufacture of Chengdu aircraft. He said this image was shot last year.

The photographer in fyjs, 中南海保镖, always luck around the manufacture of Chengdu aircraft. He said this image was shot last year.

Thanks ... means already the final Batch 02 aircraft at the end of 2016. So if they did not stop production they must be already producing Batch 03.

Deino

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom