What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Its a picture of 5 j20

Could You please re-post it here via uploading?

Here, I found another one ... :-)

J-10D maybe - fan made 201711 - 3.jpg

I'm still waiting for any news regarding J-10D, more excited than J-11D :D`````they said big change!

Does it mean that the Double Eleven Giant Shopping Day is also the birthday of PLA Air Force? :D

Thus tomorrow PLAAF will celebrate its 68th Anniversary?

EDIT: YES, it's correct, 68th Anniversary on Double Eleven... so lots of Chinese people celebrate it by online shopping... just found the answer to my question at the other thread:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chinese-air-force-plaaf-news-discussions.84214/page-116#post-10005704

Btw above link posted a very cool new video of the PLAAF!

Last edited:
Does it mean that the Double Eleven Giant Shopping Day is also the birthday of PLA Air Force? :D

Thus tomorrow PLAAF will celebrate its 68th Anniversary?

On November 11, 1949, the Chinese people's liberation army air force was established in Beijing, the original 14 corps commander Liu Yalou was appointed the first air force commander, the original commissar XiaoHuaRen political commissar.
1949年11月11日,中国人民解放军空军在北京成立,原四野参谋长、14兵团司令员刘亚楼被任命为首任空军司令员,原四野一兵团政委肖华任政治委员。空军统帅机关则是以四野第14兵团为主成立的

A stealthy J-10D airframe combined with a stealth weapons pod might actually be a good low cost alternative to the FC-31.
View attachment 436482
View attachment 436483
View attachment 436484
Interesting. Basically, a Chinese J-10D version of Boeing's prototype F-15SE Silent Eagle.

The Silent Eagle was never mass produced, but China could build a fleet of affordable J-10Ds to complement the J-20s and J-31s.

The J-10D won't be as stealthy from the side as the J-31, because you can't angle the single vertical stabilizer.

vWpVz0Z.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom