What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

I can assure you that the picture above is a fake one made by a military fan with softwares.

From the official newspapers we can conclude that the 5-th generation fighters are under development, but untill now, no pictures or futher information are open to the public.

The only thing that is certain is that all the pictures of Chinese 5-th generation you can get on line is not true.

If thats a photoshop, I must say its a good job.

However, I do remember reading news about the Chinese Military criticizing "certain websites and forums" for leaking "confidential and state secrets" that could be potentially dangerous for national security.

Add to that, we had seen leaked JF-17 pics very early that turned out to be true.

I am not ruling out PS job here....its getting better each day and we have no shortage of it on the net.

Its feb 2009 n J-10 spply vl begin in 2009 bt no anouncmnt is still made
Whn vl this pretty brd arive to Pak Land?????:what:

no clue dude still there is so much confusion about this probleum deal havent signed between pak and china on this topic why our media doesent play their role on this topic day i hope in few of media channel should take interview of ACM on this topic and also speak with ministry of defence officials

I dont know what the link of this leak had to do with Gen Kiyani's visit to US. If he is asking for surplus Bl 30/32s this news could be used as fodder to incite the US into agreeing. Otherwise we always have our trusted friends to fall back on.
WaSalam
Araz

We don't have enough Russian engins.

So it is of high possibility that the new J-10s will be equiped by Taihang( a chinese engin which has been successfully used in J-10b)

We don't have enough Russian engins.

So it is of high possibility that the new J-10s will be equiped by Taihang( a chinese engin which has been successfully used in J-10b)
Didn't China just order like hundreds of new J-10 engines?

China should keep a big stockpile of those engines. Russia throws tantrums every now and then, and the re-export to Pakistan issue might come up again.

China should keep a big stockpile of those engines. Russia throws tantrums every now and then, and the re-export to Pakistan issue might come up again.

I also heard of similar information, but untill now no offical confirmation.

I agree with that China should keep a big stockpile of those engines, but I think they are mainly for reparement of old J-10s equipped by Russian engines.

The Chinese goverment dislike planes with foreign engines, so it tried to use Chinese engines in every fighters, including Su-27 family members, which is now called J-10b.

:cheers:

Deleted post.

Last edited:
Wat color schme u guys think they will be in grey?

I guess they will be in Mixed Dark & Light Grey Shades or Shining Grey Shade. Total Guess work.

Does anyone has a rough idea that How many Pakistan will Buy these J-10s in Future what will be roughly Estimates of No of Jets in PAF ?

I guess they will be in Mixed Dark & Light Grey Shades or Shining Grey Shade. Total Guess work.

Does anyone has a rough idea that How many Pakistan will Buy these J-10s in Future what will be roughly Estimates of No of Jets in PAF ?

Our total number of hi-end fighters will be around 130-150 (comprising of F-16 and FC-20). If we take around 60-80 F-16s, you can work out the approximate number of J-10s to be inducted.

My guess would be, we will go for around 36 planes now and a similar number in future.

There are already a couple of J-10 threads, so what was the point of starting another one?

Especially when the only thing the thread starter wanted to do was ask a question.

Use the existing threads please instead of cluttering up the forum with frivolous threads.

Threads merged.

Back
Top Bottom