What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Then perhaps we should rely more on our wits and intelligence and training, than on numbers? Quality over quantity??
quality over quantity and was good 3 decades ago.

look at the number one airforce in the world

They have Quality Weapons and in huge quantity, USAF learnt alot from the korean war, They were going to quality over numbers but that did not suffice as they lost many battles in the air with superior quality but enemy had numbers so they called in nato air force to counter balance

Pakistan Weapon Systems is Good compared to its rival But it lacks in Numbers Paf reallyneeds to step up and Get 3 platforms with quality weapons(which it has) and Procure in Large numbers

paf Combat fighter Strenght should be in 700 and Above

paf Combat fighter Strenght should be in 700 and Above

Can't get to 150 highly capable aircraft and you are talking about 700, PAF after struggle for decades comes up with a plan to bring it to respectable levels and even that plan fails - and yet apparently we must live in denial - yes, 700, sure, I'd like that but 700 pieces of junk are still junk, not suggesting that what we have is junk but exactly how many high performance ships do we have, 60?

Can't get to 150 highly capable aircraft and you are talking about 700, PAF after struggle for decades comes up with a plan to bring it to respectable levels and even that plan fails - and yet apparently we must live in denial - yes, 700, sure, I'd like that but 700 pieces of junk are still junk, not suggesting that what we have is junk but exactly how many high performance ships do we have, 60?

dude YOur naive Weapon system is not just based on the the Performance of any aircraft as in G turns etc. It is Based on Weapons that the aircraft Uses Now LOOK at the indian WEapons on their Aircraft and LOOK at pakistani Weapons on their Aircraft

and you cannot Just simply Live in quality over quantity dream As INdia is now a hostile Nuclear State Right next to the border

To counter indias massive Army/navy/airforce and nuclear Force

pakistan needs Qaulity and quantity Edge in areal weapon system and a QUality/quanity Edge in its Submarine Force to Counter any threat india poses,

they fastest Attack weapons are ballistic/cruise missiles(non nuclear) pakistan should have a clear quantity edge over india in this field ratioing 3:1 or better

second fastest is the Jets it should have atleast 1.5:1 edge over india

third we cannot match their ship strenght So we need more submarine and the ratio should be 3:1

ANd fuel for powering the jets and submarine pakistan Armed forces instead of endorsing DEfence housing projects and Bahria town projects SHould Invest and Produce

this

algae.jpg

its own Fuel so it can have the capabilty to Stand in case of war longer then 30 days

and this will give pilots more Air time and Submarines more patrol time

dude YOur naive Weapon system is not just based on the the Performance of any aircraft as in G turns etc. It is Based on Weapons that the aircraft Uses Now LOOK at the indian WEapons on their Aircraft and LOOK at pakistani Weapons on their Aircraft

and you cannot Just simply Live in quality over quantity dream As INdia is now a hostile Nuclear State Right next to the border
To counter indias massive Army/navy/airforce and nuclear Force pakistan needs

Please be real - We cannot defeat TTP, and you seriously want us to think we can take on India?? Is India conducting Drone strikes on Pakistan? Is India sending soldiers and CIA trained paramilitary from Afghanian into Pakistan or is it NATO??

You guys engage in auto erotica with these notions of India, India have the full force of the US and NATO with them, you want to take them on with 40 year old Mirage? --Just please be sober.

Please be real - We cannot defeat TTP, and you seriously want us to think we can take on India?? Is India conducting Drone strikes on Pakistan? Is India sending soldiers and CIA trained paramilitary from Afghanian into Pakistan or is it NATO??

You guys engage in auto erotica with these notions of India, India have the full force of the US and NATO with them, you want to take them on with 40 year old Mirage? --Just please be sober.

you are right bro we should Just Nuke Pakistan Our Selves and be done with it we have about 90 to 110 nukes We should just Launch them all at once in different Locations so that with its blast Radius it covers whole of Pakistan kind of like a Blanket Effect i mean TTp are invincible with their AK-47 and RPG-7 and IEDs,.............

i mean TTp are invincible with their AK-47 and RPG-7 and IEDs,.............

This comment should give you cause for thought - with just AK's PRG and IED, they have kicked some major behind - today political leadership is convinced that the Pakistani armed forces cannot defeat Islamist terrorists and talks "peace" read surrender (another school of thought holds that Pakistani armed forces continue to play a political strategic game and will ensure the end of the islamist threat at a time of their choosing depending on the international situation)

This comment should give you cause for thought - with just AK's PRG and IED, they have kicked some major behind - today political leadership is convinced that the Pakistani armed forces cannot defeat Islamist terrorists and talks "peace" read surrender (another school of thought holds that Pakistani armed forces continue to play a political strategic game and will ensure the end of the islamist threat at a time of their choosing depending on the international situation)

That comment was reflection of your Thought, and Pakistani Politicians are civilian and have no military Scope what so ever.

here a Thought for you for me it is reality

IN a Conflict The Side that Suffers More Casualty and Equipment LOSS is the Loser, NO matter how much political and Moral support they have in an International Arena

you are right bro we should Just Nuke Pakistan Our Selves and be done with it we have about 90 to 110 nukes We should just Launch them all at once in different Locations so that with its blast Radius it covers whole of Pakistan kind of like a Blanket Effect i mean TTp are invincible with their AK-47 and RPG-7 and IEDs,.............

Your comments are bordering on insanity. The numbers you have purported as your idea of superiority will never happen for the simple reason that following that policy will bankrupt Pakistan( not this current bankrupt Pakistan but an economically sound Pakistan). Till such time that your national income does not exceed(and even then it would be insane) the only sane combination is to maintain a clear deterrance factor. The problem at the moment is that we cant e en maintain this balance. The nuclear factor gives us some additional safety but that in its ownrights us a mutuAlly assured destruction which would be a last resort act.
The TTP is a different kettle of fish and can not be destroyed by force .we will have to negotiate and keep negotiating till we reAch a result. Fighting them will prove futile and will only lead to more security concerns.
Araz

Your comments are bordering on insanity. Listen and listen well. The numbers you haveourported as your idea of superiority will never happen for the simple reason that following that policy will bankrupt Pakistan( not this current

Pakistan is already Bankrupt, you cannot be a follower if you want to Lead,

Like i said Instead of Making Huge Housing Projects for Civilians the armed forces needs to Focus on how it can Become INdependent from the pakistani economy,I.e Producing own fuel(algea based jet fuel and diesel), Producing Own Weapons(which it is doing), and Producing own Energy(hydrogen and bio fuel energy power plants) ALso having its own Carbon fiber / composite Plants like how Pac/Pof are for weapons etc. So i can offset the huge Cost Price and produce light and Effective weapon with a longer shelf life and Functional life............

INSTEAD they are Pouring Millions in DEFENCE HOUSING,BAHRIA TOWN etc so they can Fill their pockets
i am talking about Big WIgs

You cannot act like a defensive force with no advantage in ANy of the feilds in terms of numbers when it comes to A Nuclear hostile Nation, YOu will just Get Consumed by the shear fact

so if you read my post earlier about the qualitative/quantitive advantage in Aircrafts(jf-17 should be around 400 + and Lisence produce J-10b in 250+) and have a 3;1 ratio over indian submarines and Cruisemissiles and Balistic missiles

Pakistan is already Bankrupt, you cannot be a follower if you want to Lead,

Like i said Instead of Making Huge Housing Projects for Civilians the armed forces needs to Focus on how it can Become INdependent from the pakistani economy,I.e Producing own fuel(algea based jet fuel and diesel), Producing Own Weapons(which it is doing), and Producing own Energy(hydrogen and bio fuel energy power plants) ALso having its own Carbon fiber / composite Plants like how Pac/Pof are for weapons etc. So i can offset the huge Cost Price and produce light and Effective weapon with a longer shelf life and Functional life............

INSTEAD they are Pouring Millions in DEFENCE HOUSING,BAHRIA TOWN etc so they can Fill their pockets
i am talking about Big WIgs

You cannot act like a defensive force with no advantage in ANy of the feilds in terms of numbers when it comes to A Nuclear hostile Nation, YOu will just Get Consumed by the shear fact

so if you read my post earlier about the qualitative/quantitive advantage in Aircrafts(jf-17 should be around 400 + and Lisence produce J-10b in 250+) and have a 3;1 ratio over indian submarines and Cruisemissiles and Balistic missiles
:omghaha:
r u serious?

:omghaha:
r u serious?

Broski Do you know who much they spend just on Fuel, Just take a wild Guess, if they can Produce their Own Fuel under the name of fouji foundation,shaheen foundation or bahria Foundation using Algae bio fuel Plants, that will save them Operational cost of fuel and in turn they can use that money to buy / produce more equipment and even Sell That fuel To PSO and Make Money which inturn Can be used to Buy / produce equipment

Do the math

Broski Do you know who much they spend just on Fuel, Just take a wild Guess, if they can Produce their Own Fuel under the name of fouji foundation,shaheen foundation or bahria Foundation using Algae bio fuel Plants, that will save them Operational cost of fuel and in turn they can use that money to buy / produce more equipment and even Sell That fuel To PSO and Make Money which inturn Can be used to Buy / produce equipment

Do the math
Again a good but unrealistic assumption of your defence needs. Defence is much more than fuel cost. People whi look aftef the borders risking their own lives so that you can sleep easy deserve a home at the end of their 30 odd yrs stint. So that is justified. Where are you goi g to get the technology for the newer weapons for. Who is going to buy weapons from you when you cant give them soft loans. POF is arely managi g to sell100 millions worth of arms. That is peanuts when you look at the R&D funding of any half decent defence firm. The R& D budget of lockheed Martin j probably more than the development budget of the whole of Pakistan.
So there is a need to have a realistic expectation from a country at the level of development that Pakistan is at now. Any more would lead to immense waste of funds without any results.
Araz

Again a good but unrealistic assumption of your defence needs. Defence is much more than fuel cost. People whi look aftef the borders risking their own lives so that you can sleep easy deserve a home at the end of their 30 odd yrs stint. So that is justified. Where are you goi g to get the technology for the newer weapons for. Who is going to buy weapons from you when you cant give them soft loans. POF is arely managi g to sell100 millions worth of arms. That is peanuts when you look at the R&D funding of any half decent defence firm. The R& D budget of lockheed Martin j probably more than the development budget of the whole of Pakistan.
So there is a need to have a realistic expectation from a country at the level of development that Pakistan is at now. Any more would lead to immense waste of funds without any results.
Araz

WHile i agree with you About HOusing Projects and it should just be for Armed Forces and not the WHole of Pakistani citizens which turns it into a profit based corruption practice

Its Supply and demand, and to be successful All you need to do is cut your expenses (meaning NOt import oil atleast for defence needs) every war pakistan has fought after 3 weeks It runs out of Fuel, while still have plenty of Ammunition SO that should Tell you something, As long as pakistan armed forces if dependent on PSO to provide fuel, and water and power authority to provide Energy, they are Doomed and are only capabale for 30 days and then they are forced to use nukes in case of the conflict goes beyond 30 days and that very fact Puts pakistan in the weakest position and the politicians goes running to the International comunity and compromise Security or advances of measures that pakistan armed forces has taken during the Conflict and they have to give in

Back
Top Bottom