What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

I Think PAF is working to hard to buy aircraft from China and building with them. Personally the PAF Should open its own research center and build a complete domestic aircraft without Chinese help and instead of buying engines- radar should build it by themselves. I know this will be very time consuming but if you look at our counter part India the dassault rafale that they acquired from France as well of the transfer of technology this leave India 2 steps ahead of The PAF firstly the, transfer of technology they got from that they can research and build more planes secondly they have started to open more domestic military centers for there personal army needs. I think jf17 thunder is a start but i hope to see also Pakistani made helicopters and carriers etc

I Think PAF is working to hard to buy aircraft from China and building with them. Personally the PAF Should open its own research center and build a complete domestic aircraft without Chinese help and instead of buying engines- radar should build it by themselves. I know this will be very time consuming but if you look at our counter part India the dassault rafale that they acquired from France as well of the transfer of technology this leave India 2 steps ahead of The PAF firstly the, transfer of technology they got from that they can research and build more planes secondly they have started to open more domestic military centers for there personal army needs. I think jf17 thunder is a start buti hope to see also Pakistani made helicopters and carriers etc
and u call ur self realistic :omghaha:

Yh i do. We are enslaved by Chinese technology and American we have no real things of our own. Laugh all you want one day China will also turn on us. This is what happens" Rampage " typical people like you cant even try to put your brain in a sensible situation you think that Pakistani army is at the top of the world we cant even kill the Pakistani Taliban how we suppose to fight others? by throwing nukes thats all we can do blackmail nothing more and one day no one will fear that blackmail.

Yh i do. We are enslaved by Chinese technology and American we have no real things of our own. Laugh all you want one day China will also turn on us. This is what happens" Rampage " typical people like you cant even try to put your brain in a sensible situation you think that Pakistani army is at the top of the world we cant even kill the Pakistani Taliban how we suppose to fight others? by throwing nukes thats all we can do is blackmail nothing more and one day no one will fear that blackmail.

Yh i do. We are enslaved by Chinese technology and American we have no real things of our own. Laugh all you want one day China will also turn on us. This is what happens" Rampage " typical people like you cant even try to put your brain in a sensible situation you think that Pakistani army is at the top of the world we cant even kill the Pakistani Taliban how we suppose to fight others? by throwing nukes thats all we can do blackmail nothing more and one day no one will fear that blackmail.

Yh i do. We are enslaved by Chinese technology and American we have no real things of our own. Laugh all you want one day China will also turn on us. This is what happens" Rampage " typical people like you cant even try to put your brain in a sensible situation you think that Pakistani army is at the top of the world we cant even kill the Pakistani Taliban how we suppose to fight others? by throwing nukes thats all we can do is blackmail nothing more and one day no one will fear that blackmail.
Add the un of underage to your name for completions sake. Have you not seen what happened when India tried to go it alone with the Tejas. They have a much more developed infrastructure andhave been manufacturing under licence for yrs and yet the transition proved too much for them. you are already bankrupt and the chinese even are struggling with engine manufacturing. So let PAF experts do what they deem is realistic. We will one day be able to do all of the things that you want us to do but today and now is not the day and time. And we are probably 15-20 yrs away from that time if all goes smoothly.
Patience is a virtue learn the meaning of virtue and adopt it.!
WaSalam
Araz

beta paisa le ao aap, sab kuch ho jai ga, aur itna he mohabbat toot rhi hai Pakistan k liyay to baher mulk q bethy ho? wapas ao or woh sab kro jis ka khuaab dekh rhy ho, baher beth chillana bohat asan hai, kabhi khud bhi zara unki jaga kharey hokr dekho

While China will be selling J10's to PAF will they also transfer the technology please let me know? anyone any reliable source where it says it will provide Pakistan and transfer j10 technology?

While China will be selling J10's to PAF will they also transfer the technology please let me know? anyone any reliable source where it says it will provide Pakistan and transfer j10 technology?

There is no money for J-10s anymore.

Six billion def budget v forty billion def budget wil give Pakistan minimum defensive posture. You have to grow by your means which means steady thunder growth to 150 by 2020 and smart politics to get free F16 from USA.

Six billion def budget v forty billion def budget wil give Pakistan minimum defensive posture. You have to grow by your means which means steady thunder growth to 150 by 2020 and smart politics to get free F16 from USA.

keeping the current relations in mind, free f-16s is a very wild dream

I can't see any other option the chinesse despite being ****** rich are not as generous to u as USA.....

Strange world your ally china wants to sell u weapons admitedly for soft loans. And Usa who you guys hate gives free grant aid.

Six billion def budget v forty billion def budget wil give Pakistan minimum defensive posture.

The plain figure doesn't mean anything, because all that counts is how you use the money and in this regard PAF is doing pretty well in the last few years even much better than IAF. We might be able to procure more capable and more expensive toys, but still fall behind in certain areas because of slow decision making and delays in competitions.
J10 would have made a difference only in high numbers, but that is not going to be reality and now we might see more JF 17s. So instead of slightly more quality, they get more quantity, which also is a benefit.

Sancho

In reply to your post

JF 17s. So instead of slightly more quality, they get more quantity, which also is a benefit
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...role-fighter-air-craft-451.html#ixzz2WDim0AYa

More qauntiity ACTUALLY your wrong i see nios going down as the mirage fleet is phased out. THOSE mirages are as old as MIG21s in indian aor force. AND they have over 150 of them ie 40% of the entire PAF fleet.

I see BY 2020

63 -86 F16
150 JFT
140 F7/F7PJ

Stil very large AIR POWER but basic single engined fighters BAR the very potent F16/52

Against 550

SU30MKI , Mirage2000-5 , MIG29SMT MIG29K & RAFALE F3 & TEJAS MK1 , JAGUAR DARIN

HUGE difference in quality and variety between PAF & IAF by 2020.

the bottom line THIS DECADE wil really show the GAP in GDP & MILITARY BUDGETS.

REALISTICALLY FC20 is needed in large nos !!!!!!!!!!!!!

J-10B Cockpit?

J-10B_cockpit.jpg

More qauntiity ACTUALLY your wrong

The point was, that PAF can buy roughly 2 x JF 17s for 1 x J10, so instead of 36 x J10Bs, they could order additional 72 x JF 17s which will have operationally a higher effect than small numbers of J10Bs, even if the fighter is a bit less capable than a J10B in technical terms.

Back
Top Bottom