What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Has this pic been posted already?

2dbc9567-e4c2-4b25-b01a-e0f344d5ea9a.Full.jpg

f2d67eb8-217b-4c6f-b2fa-2546e6f83be7.Full.jpg

Probably these were the pics of Venezuelan delegation inspecting J-10. I can remember that they inspected both J-10 as well as FC-1 during their visit

J-10B with SDBs, Fuel Tanks and Combat ready Missiles.
8043559473_3ca9a605bf_z.jpg

J-10BwithFullBombLoad-01_zpse829dcd8.jpg

J-10BwithFullBombLoad-02_zpse089f159.jpg

i dont have definite proofs but these pics seems to be PSed pics.

generally,pics like those would stir up chinese military forums like CD or FY.However i didnt see threads there about those pics.so i just infer they are fake pics.they seems to be fishing pics made by some fans.

i dont have definite proofs but these pics seems to be PSed pics.

generally,pics like those would stir up chinese military forums like CD or FY.However i didnt see threads there about those pics.so i just infer they are fake pics.they seems to be fishing pics made by some fans.

Not a good explanation. The shadows on weapons in these photos are same as the ones on aircraft, which concludes that same light is falling on them.

Not a good explanation. The shadows on weapons in these photos are same as the ones on aircraft, which concludes that same light is falling on them.

i also hope they were real pics.but my experience of surfing military forums tells me not.maybe i am wrong this time.
here is another unreasonable point:its weapon load.we know J10B is still being test.it should carry mockup missile or bombs rather than real ones.in fact we have seen J10A being test carrying two multiple missile rails,with four white(or red,i forget) pl12 mockups.and we have confirmed pics that J10A with two rails(3 missile on them) and three fuel tanks.we also have pics J10B tested with two red missile mockups.what i want to point out here is whether J10A or J10B are tested in CAC,the photos taken there only show them with missile mockups.i have never seen pics with both bombs and fuel tanks on a test prototype in CAC.
combining this with the reason in 5903,i think its ps work.
still,my experience maybe wrong as i began to pay attention to those forums since last year.but there are some apparent clues you can follow if something important(J10B,J20,J31,J16,etc.) happen.mostly 'insiders' show up in those threads and 'give out some secrets'.and a thread like that would have hundreds replies in just a few hours.

i also hope they were real pics.but my experience of surfing military forums tells me not.maybe i am wrong this time.
here is another unreasonable point:its weapon load.we know J10B is still being test.it should carry mockup missile or bombs rather than real ones.in fact we have seen J10A being test carrying two multiple missile rails,with four white(or red,i forget) pl12 mockups.and we have confirmed pics that J10A with two rails(3 missile on them) and three fuel tanks.we also have pics J10B tested with two red missile mockups.what i want to point out here is whether J10A or J10B are tested in CAC,the photos taken there only show them with missile mockups.i have never seen pics with both bombs and fuel tanks on a test prototype in CAC.
combining this with the reason in 5903,i think its ps work.
still,my experience maybe wrong as i began to pay attention to those forums since last year.but there are some apparent clues you can follow if something important(J10B,J20,J31,J16,etc.) happen.mostly 'insiders' show up in those threads and 'give out some secrets'.and a thread like that would have hundreds replies in just a few hours.
This is a real photo from WeiMeng top81.com
兄弟,这是真图,威猛的鼎盛王朝图,你楼上这位是ps专家。

This is a real photo from WeiMeng top81.com
兄弟,这是真图,威猛的鼎盛王朝图,你楼上这位是ps专家。

i first saw them in sina military.

是真图啊?这图要是在超大出来肯定一堆人讨论。可是没见有这个图的帖子啊。。

Again, when will these lovely birds inducted in PAF, any latest news for that?

nothing. its not even inked yet, no confirmation of dates till them.
if we go for speculation, perhaps around 2014 when JFT (Block-II) have been inducted in numbers (around 100, 5 to 6 Squadrons)

I think the induction will be at 2014, sure be earlier than Indian Rafale. Acoording to reliable source, PLA will induct J10B no less than 180 units.

I think the induction will be at 2014, sure be earlier than Indian Rafale. Acoording to reliable source, PLA will induct J10B no less than 180 units.
More interesting would be reliable infos about the final technical capablity of the fighter and it's final specs! PESA or AESA, emptyweight, engine thrust, new avionics...

Back
Top Bottom