What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

I think you mean Pitot.............it is still there, you need them for accurate air speed readouts.

But nonetheless, 1031 seems to be one fine bird.

Thanks for the correction but i was talking about Nose Pitot Tube which we usually see in initial Flight Trials of PTs.

Thanks for the correction but i was talking about Nose Pitot Tube which we usually see in initial Flight Trials of PTs.
The bird is most likely captured at CFTE cuz aside from 1031,1033 we haven't seen anyother protoype till 1035 appread. Where were the other two (1032, 1034) and how do they look like, we dont know. Even this aircraft doesn't carry any serial number which means that it is neither 1031 nor 1035.

Let J-10 mature, because by the time MMRCA is complete with India, it would have been a lot of time. So J-10 can be customized. Remember the Eurofighter consortium is still wanting to sell not only their aircraft but a comparable technology in forms of radars/missiles/computers etc. Europeans would be easier for Pakistan to bring and negotiate at the table, as most European nations where Eurofighter and EADs do their business are in desperate need of cash. They'll even deal in a few millions. If PAF remains unsatisfied, maybe it can take technology from Europe for not only J-10 but JF-17s. However, the only problem seems to be cash.

Let J-10 mature, because by the time MMRCA is complete with India, it would have been a lot of time. So J-10 can be customized. Remember the Eurofighter consortium is still wanting to sell not only their aircraft but a comparable technology in forms of radars/missiles/computers etc. Europeans would be easier for Pakistan to bring and negotiate at the table, as most European nations where Eurofighter and EADs do their business are in desperate need of cash. They'll even deal in a few millions. If PAF remains unsatisfied, maybe it can take technology from Europe for not only J-10 but JF-17s. However, the only problem seems to be cash.

dear cash is the main problem of pakistan

楼上中国人?Are you chinese? I am a new guy here ...:cheesy:

No they wont..
Even china's own requirement not being met at the moment..
Why do you think kayani rushed to moscow?

Cannot believe that you, Safriz, is making such a statement.

Oh bhai jaan, walk into the power corridors of the Russian state or Europe, with a billion or so dollars in cash for engines, and see how quickly they sell it to you.

Cannot believe that you, Safriz, is making such a statement.

Oh bhai jaan, walk into the power corridors of the Russian state or Europe, with a billion or so dollars in cash for engines, and see how quickly they sell it to you.
they arnt gonna sell it to us
even with a billion dollllars

Hi, folks. It's been a while since I've been keeping track of PAF developments so what's the latest on these planes? Reading the last few pages it seems like there are engine supply issues? Delivery is still expected in 2014, yes? Last I checked there was some confusion on the whether the Pakistani version would be J-10A or J-10B. Has that been cleared up?

Been keeping tabs on this bird for years now. Hoping to see it integrated soon.

Looks Like a J-10 Production Schedule....50 J-10Bs are expected to enter PLAAF by 2015
8067742282_437c2c3af7_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom