What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Sir
Did President Mugabe just call you to say he was rejecting them? or did he explain that the arms embargo means that he was to even "reject" Tejas too?

please share the "secret" footage where Pakistan & China made the sales pitch and took the planes with them to show off to Mr Mogabe? or if he sent his cousin & brother in Law to fly few planes to decide if wanted them or not?

the current sanction on Zimbawe mean that they will "reject" any Russian, American and European planes as long as it has the Anti-west Mugabi at the helm.

IB .. I think you are defying your own signature with that :lol:

You present only two planes infront of worlds J10 and JF17 and we all know their capabilities, you forget even Zimbabwe reject your super duper plane ;)

Any source of 'rejection'? Any at all?
Or did you not consider the restrictions placed on Zimbabwe by the international community, which would explain why the deal has all but vanished, possibly being done behind closed curtains .

We know how many nations have showed interest, the potential is there.

Well mate, if rejection makes an aircraft bad then Rafale should be one of the worst, no?
Any-who... how goes the LCA project? How many nations have shown interest? How many have been produced?

On Indian defense forum, trolls much like yourself have infested the Pakistan defense section, I suggest you go there and post, I'll deal with you there. Leave this thread.

You present only two planes infront of worlds J10 and JF17 and we all know their capabilities, you forget even Zimbabwe reject your super duper plane
Original Post By DRDO

Hi,

So by that inference all the planes rejected in the MRCA tender were failures I presume!!!!!

Well back to the topic..Ive heard about the sukhoi upgrade ... and with the new changes .. infact im most skeptical about the radar change which is to be an AESA in the future... so what will we do if our neighbours get their hands on something like the Irbis-E..
I mean its a quite powerful radar..
and one more question...like the pulse doppler radars.... do the AESA radars also give away the position of an aircraft using em? .....
thanks in advance :)

Well back to the topic..Ive heard about the sukhoi upgrade ... and with the new changes .. infact im most skeptical about the radar change which is to be an AESA in the future... so what will we do if our neighbours get their hands on something like the Irbis-E..
I mean its a quite powerful radar..
and one more question...like the pulse doppler radars.... do the AESA radars also give away the position of an aircraft using em? .....

no need to worry.pakistan cant afford to be in an arms race with a fanatic neighbour which feels insecure for no reason.pakistan just need minimun deterrent level against india.indians will never be foolish enough to send their super sukhois against a nuclear capable country.in case of a war we shouldn't hesitate in first nuclear strike.as far as defence of nuslear sites r concened neither ours nor their nukes r completely safe.

AESA don't give away the user's position because it constant changes frequency, it might alert an experienced adversary but the signal is going to be mixed with back ground noise.

AESA don't give away the user's position because it constant changes frequency, it might alert an experienced adversary but the signal is going to be mixed with back ground noise.

AESA with LPI do not give away the position.

I remember that a reputable poster called eaglehannon said that the first J-10 would be arriving this December. Any signs of that being true?

Dude when we are planning to receive these?
its damn hard to get an exact date from CCP when it is about defense or high techs,, but at the end day we know PAF will be getting that earlier than IAF's MMRCA

I remember that a reputable poster called eaglehannon said that the first J-10 would be arriving this December. Any signs of that being true?

i dont think so
the deliveries are impossible till 2013/2014.
CAC is still working on them, and im pretty sure PLAAF would like to have a couple of them first.

8wz4gh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom