What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Ok forum re-opened.......Please realise that this site is accessible to most ages and therefore inappropriate images will be censured.

Thank you Keysersoze.
Idont think there is place for such photos on a serious and professional forum. I am glad that people have seen where i am coming form.
WaSalam
Araz

Hey guys, im back after a LONG time at PDF

Last time i cheked the parliment apporved some J 10s any news oof them?
Iv also heard of Pakistan bieng offered j 11s

Hey guys, im back after a LONG time at PDF

Last time i cheked the parliment apporved some J 10s any news oof them?
Iv also heard of Pakistan bieng offered j 11s

wellcome back! pls check the aviation section for answers to your questions?

So many guys talk about DSI for J10 including we Chinese.In my opinion,although DSI looks so cool but is not suitable for speed . Coz While over 2.0M ,efficiency will be low with DSI . The Caret what on F-22 is more advisable for J10.:undecided:

So many guys talk about DSI for J10 including we Chinese.In my opinion,although DSI looks so cool but is not suitable for speed . Coz While over 2.0M ,efficiency will be low with DSI . The Caret what on F-22 is more advisable for J10.:undecided:

no thats not right.. DSI is designed to be low drag, stealthier, and better air inflow for the engine...

As J-10 has greater payload and longer range.

What other benefit does J-10 offer, if PAF inducts them as compared to JF-17.

Coz there will be no Long range radar available to PAF, except Chinese Radars.

France has yet to make its AESA radar!

Check this info
AESA for the RAFALE

not much of info is out but seems like 2012-2014 time frame they will have operational AESA radar. (may be early also)

Yes i know!

But the point is that, it will not be available for PAF in very near future.

France will not allow radar of its Prmairy Fighter to be fitted on Chinese plane.

Yes i know!

But the point is that, it will not be available for PAF in very near future.

France will not allow radar of its Prmairy Fighter to be fitted on Chinese plane.

Yeah that is a problem, but unfortunately there seems to be no solution

Yeah that is a problem, but unfortunately there seems to be no solution

So Chinese AESA Radar is the only option left or some decent PESA radar from France .

i think China with the assistance of Russia might bring out some decent AESA for J-10:undecided:

So Chinese AESA Radar is the only option left or some decent PESA radar from France .

i think China with the assistance of Russia might bring out some decent AESA for J-10:undecided:

Hey do u have any info about chinese progress on this particular front. Kindly share.

This is rubbish. J-10 has no AESA radar till date.

Yes.

AESA radar will be fitted on SU-35, so no way china gonna attain this technology before russia.

A Good PESA radar will be ideal for J-10.

Back
Top Bottom