ijjHXc.jpg

ijfKSm.jpg

ijjOv0.jpg

ijfPi2.jpg

ijklMQ.jpg

ijknUY.jpg

ijfV6Q.jpg

ijkjEK.jpg

not necessary, Pakistan is not a direct customer of Russia, like JFT case. So there will be a minimal resistence from russia as far as Pakistan is concerned. This may be different for other countries who are buyers of Russian equipment like Egypt, Malaysia, Indonesia and Bangladesh etc. Thats probably a reason why yet there is no confirmed exports contract of JFT (the problem with WS-13) as i can recall the post
So since WS-10A stil has considerable time to go, it is highly likely that at least the inital batch due in 2013 will be with AL-31F. China though has started to market J-10 for export but engines are the critical bottlenecks in export potential.

that is your opinion based on JFT. remember china had to take 'permission' to use the RD-33 engine for overseas sales. so far there is no indication of china requesting the russians for use of the AL-31 for pakistan's order. chinese exports are a 'threat' to russia esp. the turmoil taking place in the ME which is a major market for them.

that is your opinion based on JFT. remember china had to take 'permission' to use the RD-33 engine for overseas sales. so far there is no indication of china requesting the russians for use of the AL-31 for pakistan's order. chinese exports are a 'threat' to russia esp. the turmoil taking place in the ME which is a major market for them.
AL-31FN is not in the J-10s future plan.The CAC will push the J10 and FC1 export since it already had the J20 card.It can provide different exporting pakages with various combinations of engines and electronic warfairs.Those who claimed the Chinese engine issue apparentlly didnt notice that the WS10A already runs on the J11B for two years and the WS10G is fitted on the J20 for its maiden flight.The near future toppest J10 variant which also called FC20 will fit with the WS10G.

i have asked this question like a hundred times look at the pic the fc20 do not have an aesa ?why?

saw the picture before in different background colour

i wonder why the J-10B in the picture has aesa why nt the FC-20?

i thought FC-20 means J-10B

AL-31FN is not in the J-10s future plan.The CAC will push the J10 and FC1 export since it already had the J20 card.It can provide different exporting pakages with various combinations of engines and electronic warfairs.Those who claimed the Chinese engine issue apparentlly didnt notice that the WS10A already runs on the J11B for two years and the WS10G is fitted on the J20 for its maiden flight.The near future toppest J10 variant which also called FC20 will fit with the WS10G.

sounds good but very speculative - unfortunately the weak-link in chinese a/c is the chinese maufactured engines. dont get me wrong, i wld love to see quick progress made by the chinese in this segment - its a few years away!

lavi/j10 some new design comparisons
35ldyet.jpg
nxfv4.jpg

navalized j10 proposal
http://dc122.*******.com/img/bTnA1GTf/0.8991551799357959/127964441502001044.jpg
http://dc306.*******.com/img/5zXLvyG9/0.39878518765871085/7_online.JPG

http://dc122.*******.com/img/40q0PfKs/0.9275910872305669/6d240627d155.jpg

ive misplaced the page where i kept my username / passwords of some other image sharing sites-- so im using the one i primarilyremembered for fat burning books! -- however it [4 shared] makes small thumbnails, so helps in loading the page , i guess

Back
Top Bottom