What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Aren't there any better recommendations then loose dancing Shakira.:rofl::pop:

Vulture is a terrible name (carrion eater). Why not just stick with Vigorous Dragon.

Vigorous Dragon is Chinese, which goes fine with J-10. Am talking about a name for FC-20, which is for Pakistani export name. FC-20 sounds like a Football Club 20. 'Vulture' is Vulture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The recommendation was based on similarity of fc-20 to Vulture bird and Vulture bird is considered as a 'Raptor'. Don't you think so, it suits it ?

Aren't there any better recommendations then loose dancing Shakira.:rofl::pop:

Vigorous Dragon is Chinese, which goes fine with J-10. Am talking about a name for FC-20, which is for Pakistani export name. FC-20 sounds like a Football Club 20. 'Vulture' is Vulture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The recommendation was based on similarity of fc-20 to Vulture bird and Vulture bird is considered as a 'Raptor'. Don't you think so, it suits it ?
I think PAF designation would be FC-20 vanguard....looks good

I think PAF designation would be FC-20 vanguard....looks good

Yup, Vanguard is a suitable designation for Fc-20 and it was given before but its was no more taken forward. It was called F-10 Vanguard.:tup: Fc-20 Vanguard or Vulture(not bad):tup::agree:

Yup, Vanguard is a suitable designation for Fc-20 and it was given before but its was no more taken forward. It was called F-10 Vanguard.:tup: Fc-20 Vanguard or Vulture(not bad):tup::agree:

I dont why do you like such a lame bird, guess you're from a wilderness where theres nothing but left over skeletons and hovering vultures..:lol:

chengduj103.jpg

FC20 Lightning.

we already have JF17 Thunder, so will make nice pair

For FC-20 - No.1 = Vanguard, No.2 = Vulture, and No.3 = Devastator.

How about Fc-20, "Boom". :agree:

I dont why do you like such a lame bird, guess you're from a wilderness where theres nothing but left over skeletons and hovering vultures..:lol:

Because, Vulture looks sexy.:toast_sign:

FC20 Lightning.

We already have JF17 Thunder, so will make nice pair

F 35 is called Lightning, so its no use. "Storm Lightning", could be.

On one thought why not Dragon as J-10 looks just like Dragon, relatively long body with lesser wing span very strongly resembles the body structure of a dragon which is long and the wings are not as wide....

Back
Top Bottom