What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

For FC-20 - No.1 = Vanguard, No.2 = Vulture, and No.3 = Devastator.

Because, Vulture looks sexy.:toast_sign:

bro are u sure which bird ur talking about??? In my view too "vulture" would not be an appropriate name......its a SCAVENGER for God's sake! and super SUPER ugly!:blink:

bro are u sure which bird ur talking about??? In my view too "vulture" would not be an appropriate name......its a SCAVENGER for God's sake! and super SUPER ugly!:blink:

I get it now. AsianUnion must be a starcraft fan :rolleyes:.

10110302347719b2cef6713c56.jpg

10110302374fe4e0660cf3d15c.jpg

10110302388970acee5676cdb2.jpg

As far as it's role in the region.

My suggestion will be,

FC-20 Dominator

or probably

FC-10 Dominator

(because i personally don't like the number 20 after FC.)

For the love of god people, it does not matter how intimidating the name sounds but what is does in actual war/conflict scenario, really counts.

Okay! , FC-20 "Vanguard" sounds the best for Pakistani export air-craft and in later editions it may be called Fc-20 "Stealth Vanguard" or FC-20 SV in abbreviated form.
FC-20 "Boom" is also fine - anyone hates it? . :hang2:
For the love of god people, it does not matter how intimidating the name sounds but what is does in actual war/conflict scenario, really counts.
Like no-one knows !!! :partay::pop:
But there should be a proper name, FC-20 ? Duh !!! J-10 Fierce Dragon is at-least has a proper name.
See the pics and what is super ugly. :flame:
vulture - Google Search
I get it now. AsianUnion must be a starcraft fan :rolleyes:.
Thanks !!! Have ended the game.:victory:
On one thought why not Dragon as J-10 looks just like Dragon, relatively long body with lesser wing span very strongly resembles the body structure of a dragon which is long and the wings are not as wide....
J-10 Fierce Dragon is already a Chinese name allotted to it. Recommendations for Fc-20 was asked.:coffee:

Okay! , FC-20 "Vanguard" sounds the best for Pakistani export air-craft and in later editions it may be called Fc-20 "Stealth Vanguard" or FC-20 SV in abbreviated form.

But there should be a proper name, FC-20 ? Duh !!! J-10 Fierce Dragon is at-least has a proper name.

vulture - Google Search

J-10 Fierce Dragon is already a Chinese name allotted to it. Recommendations for Fc-20 was asked.:coffee:

This is all Super Sh*t !
You or any one else here do not have authority for this, Its all PAF's Job Kid. They Must have much better names in their minds.
You better get a pig and name it vulture to fulfill your desire.
keep off with the vulture name for Fc-20

This is all Super Sh*t !
You or any one else here do not have authority for this, Its all PAF's Job Kid. They Must have much better names in their minds.
Listen are you drunk or what...Your comment is more baseless piece of shi*t than what has been provided by me. Am just recommending not authorising it. It is indeed PAF's job or Pakistan's job to name its aircraft but FC-20 Vanguard is already a name given to it - look right above picture: Chengdu J-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are no-one to tell me that Vulture cannot be recommended,
Now jerk off !!!

vulture - Google Search

FYI J-10's official name in PLAAF is Vigourous Dragon. Fierce Dragon (Xialong) is designated for JFT:coffee:

Listen are you drunk or what...Your comment is more baseless piece of shi*t than what has been provided by me. Am just recommending not authorising it. It is indeed PAF's job or Pakistan's job to name its aircraft but FC-20 Vanguard is already a name given to it - look right above picture: Chengdu J-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now jerk off !!!
:lol:
and ur no one to recommend Fc-20 a name.
wikki isn't a credible source mate,besides it doesn't states anywhere that FC-20 is Vanguard, bring any other source naming FC-20 Vanguard :pleasantry:,specially Chinese. even wiki says F-10 Vanguard not Fc-20. F-10 is an other story, it nothing have to do with FC-20. its more likely an alternative name of J-10.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chengdu_J-10#Variants
kid FC-20 isn't a finalized bird, how come any one give it a name.
i ve came to know about six months ago at PDF that FC-20's NATO name is "VILLAIN",posted by some Chinese guy but no proof.

So better keep Vulture out of PDF and FC-20 :hang2:

Last edited:

Now jerk off !!!

Sir,

30000 plus members on this board---if everybody got ticked off at the other and starting using vulgar comments---there will be chaos--------.

I am surprised that none of the moderators have taken any action against your comments so far.

People---have our standards gone down so much.

Negative MastanKhan, You need to first squibble at the comment below by dangerzone than becoming to smart to use inflaming here.

This is all Super Sh*t !

Rest, it was just a name recommended for FC-20 which is Vanguard or Vulture and would keep it to those recommendations by me!

Negative MastanKhan, You need to first squibble at the comment below by dangerzone than becoming to smart to use inflaming here.

Rest, it was just a name recommended for FC-20 which is Vanguard or Vulture and would keep it to those recommendations by me!

by The way, Mastan is one of the most undisputedly respected posters around so using such language is highly inappropriate. If someone has fallen below the bar, you should not jump into the gutter too just to reply him. I hope you will understand. A good poster though floats his ideas but also respects the ideas of others

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom