Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

j10_02large.jpg

j10-systems_02large.jpg

is it a good aircraft???

As you know its Chinese "MAAL"

third class

dumb like a Buffalo

and will not provide Even one second stand against your mighty LCA TEJAS

don't have BVR IF have than Untrustable .. . . . .
Bombs never fall on target but Km away from target

in precision it can't even Ever achieve the accuracy like your missiles .. . .

hope this will satisfy you

on a serious note if you want to find out you have to read previous 2,000 posts

:china::pakistan:

Last edited:
as per previous discussions....J-10B will not be exported to other countries only users will be PAF and PLAAF

If it is a successful platform surely they will be. I would not mind friendly nations like Turkey, Central Asian states, Gulf states, or far East states to fly a common airplane. With the help of states like Turkey we could further evolve this aircraft to being capable of being compared to F-16 Block 60+

The Chinese do not have access to great technological masterpieces like F-16 or like the upcoming JSF. We should involve others in J-10B project. PAF will have to go to western companies to source some of the hardware anyways, so no use in keeping this plane secret. People should know about your capabilities right off the page if this plane is truly an advanced specimen of Chinese ingenuity.

If it is a successful platform surely they will be. I would not mind friendly nations like Turkey, Central Asian states, Gulf states, or far East states to fly a common airplane. With the help of states like Turkey we could further evolve this aircraft to being capable of being compared to F-16 Block 60+

The Chinese do not have access to great technological masterpieces like F-16 or like the upcoming JSF. We should involve others in J-10B project. PAF will have to go to western companies to source some of the hardware anyways, so no use in keeping this plane secret. People should know about your capabilities right off the page if this plane is truly an advanced specimen of Chinese ingenuity.

Chinese will not risk their premier asset to fall into any hands....no one does.....Even Russians limited Indians to their 25% share when they got money in their coffers (thanks to oil exports).....Trust me, alongwith other things....lack of finances was another factor which forced Russians to export their advance birds.....With Russian AF in shackles, with lack of money to buy the new platforms, Running the AF industry could only be successfully met by getting export orders.....even with their triumph S-500 (which they hinted could be exported) seems to have a low probability of being exported as Russians have 300 Billion USD up their pockets.....Applying the same thing China would not need to export this model...instead baseline J-10A may be offered as a high end solution along with FC-1 but the fact remains, they dont need to export their champion because they simply dont need money like Russia...Secondly regarding JSF....you haven't heard the news about Chinese breaking into LMCo's systems and hacking TBs of data about JSF....and as they are building their ( or perhaps two) 5th Gen program.....they would have been investing Billions of USD in R&D. So Turkish wont be able to offer something ground breaking tech to Chinese....

As you know its Chinese "MAAL"

third class

dumb like a Buffalo

and will not provide Even one second stand against your mighty LCA TEJAS

don't have BVR IF have than Untrustable .. . . . .
Bombs never fall on target but Km away from target

in precision it can't even Ever achieve the accuracy like your missiles .. . .

hope this will satisfy you

on a serious note if you want to find out you have to read previous 2,000 posts

:china::pakistan:

cool guys, answere could have been given in different manner also, he is a new guy. why so much frustration on a new guy..

cool guys, answere could have been given in different manner also, he is a new guy. why so much frustration on a new guy..

Because the "new" guy is showing ignorance by not reading what happened in this thread earlier.

plus his question is just too vague. Few words yet the answer will be so long....whether from a Pakistani, Indian or Chinese perspective.

If someone has not already posted.
1z6qon.png

this is the prototype while it was in intial testing phase. Wangrong has posted some fresh pictures on the previous pages where one could see J-10B in PLAAF colour.

@wangrong
one of the posteres were mentioning it as J-10BZ,,,,,i wonder what Z stands for ( AFAIK S stands for dual seater in Chinese)

here is something i was able to get from a chinese forum
Listen sopc_dsp private occasion that this section of J10BZ latest test type, compared to J10B, J10BZ type of aerodynamic shape, or change slightly in the J10 series
J10BZ type is characterized by:
Light weight,
Accelerate the performance of the best
J10BZ high-altitude maximum speed of not only the J10 series in the fastest model, J10BZ type missile with a maximum speed of 4 is the fastest growing country,
J10BZ type flight was a J10 series where the furthest Revealed nothing specific. J10BZ good form in the northwest.

personally J 10 is a premiere aircraft of chinese airforce and the second biggest airforce of the world so it has something in it thats why china is still in process of inducting it

personally J 10 is a premiere aircraft of chinese airforce and the second biggest airforce of the world so it has something in it thats why china is still in process of inducting it

sometime i simple hate this policy of Chines to keep all specs of military hardwares under thinck cover sheets.
i mean, look we are going for the FC-20, we should know about its realy abilities, we should be able to talk about it and be proud of it...
for this i sometime really Hate the PAF and Chines policies of keeping it silent!
but
most of the time i simply love them for this,
WoW, what a way to do things,
just keep it "SiLiEnT"
:china: :pakistan:
:smitten:

regards!

Back
Top Bottom