What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Possible future PAF jet - J10B

j10big1.jpg

j10big1.jpg

Note the presence of the pitot tube. Does this signify that J10B is still being tested. This and its introduction into the PLAAF has been what has held PAF from ordering it in numbers.
Araz

Note the presence of the pitot tube. Does this signify that J10B is still being tested. This and its introduction into the PLAAF has been what has held PAF from ordering it in numbers.
Araz

if i remember correctly there are newer pics of J-10B's that are fully combat equipped and as such i believe they are nearly done testing or are already putting them in service.

if i remember correctly there are newer pics of J-10B's that are fully combat equipped and as such i believe they are nearly done testing or are already putting them in service.

You mean like this one?

J-10B_34.jpg

Doesn't have the pitot tube either. This is the 3rd prototype I believe, the pic surfaced 3 or 4 months ago.

j10big1.jpg

Araz

This is the first prototype of the J-10b that was tested and this is amongst the first pictures that we got on the internet of the j-10b.
Notice the "01" which means its the first prototype.

This picture is probably from sometime early 2009.

this is J-10b 03.
J-10B_03.jpg

but there isnt any electronic pod under both wing.
J-10B_33.jpg

and some SPY photos of 03
j10b03141103.jpg

j10b03141102.jpg

j10b03141101.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom