What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Apparently I read it somewhere (chinese) that J-10Bs were meant to provide some stop gap measures against F-15 silent eagle that Japan and S/Korea may op for replacement of their older craft.

Just wondering have we droped the idea of acquiring J-10s. The reason i am inclined to ask this question is because we are trying to obtain 14 more F-16s apart from the already 18.

Just wondering have we droped the idea of acquiring J-10s. The reason i am inclined to ask this question is because we are trying to obtain 14 more F-16s apart from the already 18.

The J10s might come some time around 2014 as there are still things to sort out. The 14 F-16s might arrive sooner and it they are EDAs, cheaper too.

PAF would like 150 or so hi-end planes and the sooner you get them, the better.

Hmmm very interesting, the new cockpit for Chinese J-10 A !

qq47xy.jpg

PAF might be able to try mixed formation of F-16bk52 and J-10B. F-16 might have better avionics and electronic warfares (ECW). J-10B will certainly be better in maneuverability and agility. The combination could offer better capability against MKIs.

Nice looking bird from PLAAF 44th division stationed close to Burma/Endia. :smitten:

instead of opening another thread i'm posting this video here..video is old enjoy..
lol to "thus denying us air supremacy" as it is their right and to "proliferation"-selling fighter jets to other nations.

Last edited by a moderator:
PAF might be able to try mixed formation of F-16bk52 and J-10B. F-16 might have better avionics and electronic warfares (ECW). J-10B will certainly be better in maneuverability and agility. The combination could offer better capability against MKIs.

These two qualities i.e. avionics and maneuverability will be in the future J10 (unknown)

InshAllah

Back
Top Bottom