What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

I am waiting for 150 J-10B deal...
36 arent enough.........

4339802083_bd21f20d5a_o1.jpg

J-10 getting refueled over Islamabad.....we have Kamra, Sargodha and Chaklala there.........It would make sense if its some where else

I ve heard a lot about it.....but yet i not not able to come out of Novalogic series and Lock on.......whats the sys req for BF2?

2.6Ghz Pentium 4 CPUs (dual Core or Quad Core recommended)
1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
5 GB of hard disks memory
128MB graphics card. map with pixel Shader 3.0
DirectX 9.0c or better

2.6Ghz Pentium 4 CPUs (dual Core or Quad Core recommended)
1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
5 GB of hard disks memory
128MB graphics card. map with pixel Shader 3.0
DirectX 9.0c or better

I ve got
Core 2 Duo @ 1.66
rest I am at min req......I think my NB also needs a MLU:P

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has deferred the purchase of state of the art fighter J-10 planes from China till test flights.

Defence sources told Online Monday Pakistan Air Force (PAF) was taking interest in acquisition of state of the art J-10 fighter planes from China. Air Chief Marshall, Rao Qamar Suleman however during his briefing to the members of senate committee on defence told no formal decision had been taken so far to purchase these planes. �We are reviewing the matter. Until these planes are inducted in Chinese air fleet and they meet their targets and objectives during test flights then PAF will decide to purchase them that upto what extent these planes can prove productive for PAF �, he remarked.

Sources told PAF was facing lack of funds problem in the wake of tough economic situation. Therefore, PAF was completing its ongoing projects and these would be completed in time.However a clear decision with reference to J-10 planes would be made after their induction in Chinese air fleet and their performance in test flights.

China's J-10 fighter leads Taiwan air threat, says USA
By Graham Warwick

Spearheaded by new indigenously developed or improved fighters and bombers, such as the Chengdu J-10, China is building up its capability to use force against Taiwan while making it harder for the USA to come to the defence of the island nation.

That is a conclusion of the US Department of Defense's latest analysis of Chinese military power, submitted to Congress at the beginning of March. The report highlights the increasing capability of Beijing's air and air defence forces

A growing percentage of the 490 combat aircraft based within unrefueled range of Taiwan are newer, more advanced types, claims the Pentagon.

I think PAF should work on the following projs.

70 F-16 B-52 ( 4th gene)
80 Mirage ROSE (eq to 4th gene)
55 F-7PG (eq to 4th gene)
50 JF-B1 ( 4th gene)
150 JF-B2 ( 4th gene)
70 Mirage 2K9 (If possible From UAE/France) ( 4th gene)
Total 475 -70 (if PAF dont get from UAE) = 407

Considering India (on realistic basis...) would only be having following jets after couple of years (Indians dont Trol)

200 MKI
100 Mig 29
50 Mirage 2K9
Total 350
Other Indian jets are unfit for war.

Last edited:

70 F-16 B-52 ( 4th gene)
50 JF-B1 ( 4th gene)
150 JF-B2 ( 4th gene)

Considering India (on realistic basis...) would only be having following jets after couple of years (Indians dont Trol)

200 MKI
100 Mig 29
50 Mirage 2K9
Total 350
i think the next five years are going to be very crucial for the IAF
i doubt that mig-21,mig-27and jaguar will make their way ahead till 2015

70 F-16 B-52 ( 4th gene)
50 JF-B1 ( 4th gene)
150 JF-B2 ( 4th gene)

200 MKI
100 Mig 29
50 Mirage 2K9
Total 350
Shouldn't you make a realistic comparison then, instead of leaving half of IAF out?

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan has deferred the purchase of state of the art fighter J-10 planes from China till test flights.

Defence sources told Online Monday Pakistan Air Force (PAF) was taking interest in acquisition of state of the art J-10 fighter planes from China. Air Chief Marshall, Rao Qamar Suleman however during his briefing to the members of senate committee on defence told no formal decision had been taken so far to purchase these planes. �We are reviewing the matter. Until these planes are inducted in Chinese air fleet and they meet their targets and objectives during test flights then PAF will decide to purchase them that upto what extent these planes can prove productive for PAF �, he remarked.

Sources told PAF was facing lack of funds problem in the wake of tough economic situation. Therefore, PAF was completing its ongoing projects and these would be completed in time.However a clear decision with reference to J-10 planes would be made after their induction in Chinese air fleet and their performance in test flights.

36 jets were ordered in 2006 and now this news that they are thinking of buying jets plus Defence ministers statement about talks to purchase jets from China with TOT,rumours of 150 J10Bs....all lead to what i had been talking about:
1)J10B not J10 as the statement (Pakistan has deferred the purchase of state of the art fighter J-10 planes from China till test flights)
2)More jets maybe 150 like the def ministers statement and now chief of air staffs statement.

yep i also have same kind of news . according to my little information its because of lack of funds and also some matter of changes in aircraft too ..PAF is looking to induct western avionics for FC-20 while Chinese are not willing and also big deal is engine problem. at this time Russia under Indian pressure is reluctant to supply AL-31 engine for PAF. S now at this time every thing is hanging on Indians MRCA deal if they don,t go with mig-35 than surely RUSSIA will consider PAF request and than we can get even AL-41 with super cruse .... thats why PAF is delaying till yet

Back
Top Bottom