What's new

Chen Guangcheng, Blind 'Barefoot Lawyer,' Flees House Arrest In China

I'm amazed a blind guy can evade 90 guards, security cameras, being wiretapped and his house surrounded by police.

There are only 3 possibilities:

1.) 90 guards, police and their managers are idiots and just as blind as he is. The cameras got turned off and everyone was asleep on the job. :lol:

2.) Special forces raided him out despite Shandong being one of the most heavily armed provinces in China surrounded by anti-air missiles and 2 ports for nuclear submarines. That'd be pretty damn scary.

3.) He was never kept under guard and the media has been lying for 3 years.

Simple. Extensive professional plannings, coordination and executions by the American NGOs with local helps.

Reason? Anything to disrupt the harmony between the people and the party.

Simple. Extensive professional plannings, coordination and executions by the American NGOs with local helps.

Reason? Anything to disrupt the harmony between the people and the party.

If he was a high ranking ccp official or general maybe, payoff isn't worth it for a private lawyer... unless he found something out he shouldn't have?

If he was a high ranking ccp official or general maybe, payoff isn't worth it for a private lawyer... unless he found something out he shouldn't have?

The high officials of CCP belong to to Operation (covert) Department of the CIA. Super duper professionals are needed there.

this is all CIA operations to cause instability within china to collapse the economy through political chaos.
its being done through NGOs.

im starting to wonder whether the bo xilai saga was a well planned CIA operation to frame him, knowing bo xilai is a hardliner and the west like these current incompetent leaders like wen jiabao and dont want hardliners in power.

the current CPC leaders are weak and gullible. there is enormous corruption going on, most of the policies are pro-american than pro-china.

1000 US NGOs unregistered in china.
Most US NGOs not registered|Politics|chinadaily.com.cn

just imagine the amount of western secret service agents all over china. there must be thousands of them trying to cause instability within china in tibet, xinjiang, etc.

its time china cleaned out these current bunch of incompetent leaders and got some hardliners in power positions.
america is running rings around this current leadership.

this is all CIA operations to cause instability within china to collapse the economy through political chaos.

im starting to wonder whether the bo xilai saga was a well planned CIA operation to frame him, knowing bo xilai is a hardliner and the west like these current incompetent leaders like wen jiabao and dont want hardliners in power.

the current CPC leaders are weak and gullible. there is enormous corruption going on, most of the policies are pro-american than pro-china.

just imagine the amount of western secret service agents all over china. there must be thousands of them trying to cause instability within china in tibet, xinjiang, etc.

its time china cleaned out these current bunch of incompetent leaders and got some hardliners in power positions.

Although the government denies it, I think Neil Heywood was definitely a high level British MI6 operative. Most of the times MI6 and CIA work together and share data and they are dirty as hell. China must have some kind of counter measures because their operatives are hidden in many segments of societies: Diplomatic corps, NGOs, business groups etc.

All these above have been rumored to topple many governments in the past.

trust me, if China Daily knows this, the top leadership knows it.

Wen is a hardliner on some issues like Taiwan. He's a liberal on other issues.

The real traitors are those who pretend to be hardliners like Wang Qishan, personal friend of Goldman Sachs bankers and the FED.

Why was he put under house arrests with 24x7 security..?Can some chinese members explain..?

Although the government denies it, I think Neil Heywood was definitely a high level British MI6 operative. Most of the times MI6 and CIA work together and share data and they are dirty as hell. China must have some kind of counter measures because their operatives are hidden in many segments of societies: Diplomatic corps, NGOs, business groups etc.

All these above have been rumored to topple many governments in the past.

yeah i think heywood was MI6, and bo xilai found out about it and decided to take him out.
hardliners like bo xilai are a huge threat to the west, because on major issues the west will have to face a china that is more hardline.
the west uses their multinationals, ngo's, charities, diplomats, journalists, students, professors and 'tourists' to gather intelligence and cause instability. just look at how the ngos helped those russian protests, and egypt cracked down on ngos. because china is getting ready for a leadership change, the west is planning something big to cause chaos just like what they did in russia.

its time china started to secure our borders fully and have very strict surveillance at airports of foreigners, even tourists.
every foreigner in china should be in a database with full biometric info and the suspicious ones should be under surveillance and deported.
as china rises, the west will use its secret service to collapse the chinese economy through political turmoil. best way to collapse an economy that is fundamentaly strong like china is to collapse the political system. and to collapse the political system, you need to fund gullible people, poor people and ideological people in a country. bribe them to protest, hope the government use heavy handed tactics and use the western media to twist it against the government and get the international community invloved and demand regime change.
rinse and repeat.

we have seen this process in egypt, libya, etc.

chinese leaders must be very very careful, never trust the west, they are wolves in sheeps clothing. they have nothing but sinister agenda towards china. because they fear china's rise will end their hegemonic dominance in the world.

I'm glad to see the PRC webwarriors assigned to the PDF are so confused over these events. They can't settle on whether it was incompetence on the part of their minions or competence on the part of our CIA. Ha! Ha! It's so obviously their own incompetence that the high-IQ brigade is dumbfounded! Maybe the IQs are not REALLY so high???

I'm glad to see the PRC webwarriors assigned to the PDF are so confused over these events. They can't settle on whether it was incompetence on the part of their minions or competence on the part of our CIA. Ha! Ha! It's so obviously their own incompetence that the high-IQ brigade is dumbfounded! Maybe the IQs are not REALLY so high???

Maybe its because we have different opinions. That may be a concept foreign to a corporate bot.

I don't get one thing, why is China so scared of a blind lawyer?

Maybe its because we have different opinions. That may be a concept foreign to a corporate bot.

HA! Ha! In the PRC you are not ALLOWED to have "different opinions". FaB, you are typing in the land of the free and the home of the brave, not in the PRC. Thank your wealthy parents for your privilege to study here. Perhaps you are like Bo's son and are preparing a home for your elite, wealthy PRC parents here in the USA. ARRRRGH! What a thought! That you, and they, would have to seek "refuge" here in the "white man's" hell!!!! I hope your parents have covered their western investment tracks well ......

HA! Ha! In the PRC you are not ALLOWED to have "different opinions". FaB, you are typing in the land of the free and the home of the brave, not in the PRC. Thank your wealthy parents for your privilege to study here. Perhaps you are like Bo's son and are preparing a home for your elite, wealthy PRC parents here in the USA. ARRRRGH! What a thought! That you, and they, would have to seek "refuge" here in the "white man's" hell!!!! I hope your parents have covered their western investment tracks well ......

Sure you are. The debates within the CPC are the biggest of all. In comparison, the debates in the US are quite sedate and over non-issues. That's because you are utterly controlled by Wall Street, Monsanto and the arms industry. Otherwise such policy continuity is impossible.

Seriously i don't understand how a blind person practising law without license is being feared upon so much. I can definitely admire his skills, but why are the chinese members getting concerned so much?
Some of the trolls never stop to amusing me. Come on 3000+ nukes for a blind person escape??? Are there any shortages of mental asylums in China? Lot of such cases seem to be trolling free here.

They have now elevated to the level of 9/11 for loony conspiracy theories.

Back
Top Bottom