What's new

18 years old Uyghur boy submits request to ask to serve at China-India border to defend the country

Why would you get heart and lung disease at altitude ???
I don't know the reason. But residents of low altitude areas who go to live in Tibet for long periods of time are prone to diseases such as emphysema or heart perforation. This is one of the main reasons why the population of Tibet is getting smaller and smaller. Tibetan residents like to migrate to the eastern provinces, while it is difficult for residents of other provinces to migrate to Tibet.

If China killed a million Uyghurs, there would be aleast 5 million Uyghur refugees. Where are they?
You are sheltering them but as you are so up China's *** you can't see them

I don't know the reason. But residents of low altitude areas who go to live in Tibet for long periods of time are prone to diseases such as emphysema or heart perforation. This is one of the main reasons why the population of Tibet is getting smaller and smaller. Tibetan residents like to migrate to the eastern provinces, while it is difficult for residents of other provinces to migrate to Tibet.
No friend.
Many many people even in Pakistan live at altitude. There are no diseases that occur due to altitude that I know of. Altitude sickness and adjustment of the body to extract greater oxygen occurs over time. Teats show people at altitude have lungs that have adapted to the thin oxygen environment and these people are a lot fitter than people on the plains.
The migration from altitude is due to the harsh climate. Who wants to be snow bound all year round.

Last edited:

No friend.
Many many people even in Pakistan live at altitude. There are no diseases that occur due to altitude that I know of. Altitude sickness and adjustment of the body to extract greater oxygen occurs over time. Teats show people at altitude have lungs that have adapted to the thin oxygen environment and these people are a lot fitter than people on the plains.
The migration from altitude is due to the harsh climate. Who wants to be snow bound all year round.
No, it's true.

The Chinese govt has a system of promoting officials who are willing to serve in Tibet to at least one level after their term is up(援藏干部).

A friend of mine went to Tibet as a deputy County Commissioner, and he had a heart attack when he was transferred back to Hunan Province.

No way. If there is a massacre toward a race, there must be a big running away. No one can stop or hide it. Don't forget Xinjiang is bordered with many countries.

Edit: Please ignore those stories told by some crying Uyghur women or families. The number should be MILLIONS. Not just SEVERAL actors/actresses that can be easily hired.

No, it's true.

The Chinese govt has a system of promoting officials who are willing to serve in Tibet to at least one level after their term is up(援藏干部).

A friend of mine went to Tibet as a deputy County Commissioner, and he had a heart attack when he was transferred back to Hunan Province.
Bro people have heart attacks all thr time. But ok if you think this is true its fine. Have a good day and stay safe 🙏

No, it's true.

True, one has to make sure of their health condition before visiting Tibet

Tibet is not for everyone, increasing number of tourists develop altitude sickness in Tibet

Trango Towers is a troll. He fights with everyone, including Turks, Greeks and now Chinese. I would question if he even is Pakistani.
Well well..

Another LGBTQ drone.
ThunderCat....more like blundercat.
If I am Pakistani or not how is that relevant. Am I your daddy?. Its really affecting you that much.

I will call out any liar...Chinese turk Greek Pakistani Indian Arab...it don't matter to me

Remember you insulted me 1st

I think that'll be your fate eventually. Seeing how many times you've been banned for trolling.
This is your life..

For me it's just fun.

This place is important to you. For me I learn nothing. Its just entertaining watching fools like you thinking this forum is life and relevant

Back
Top Bottom