What's new

check that rifles....

Well they appear to be carbine versions of the AK-47 with customised pistol grips and butt stocks (and some added accessories such as a foregrip, sights and a torch)

AK's were never meant to be precise weapons, so absolutely no need of all those add-ons. They need to be handled rough & tough, that's where they shine. I don't understand why people are so interested in the glamor factor?

An AK in the right hand is the most potent weapon.

Thanks bro's for response. Kindly tell me these are american or russian made?

Hyperion, you ever used the SCAR? I did in the glorious mother America. Damn son, such beautiful recoil control on SCAR Heavy. Made the G3 recoil feel like 50 cal!

Hyperion, you ever used the SCAR? I did in the glorious mother America. Damn son, such beautiful recoil control on SCAR Heavy. Made the G3 recoil feel like 50 cal!

SCAR... a beauty ....

Thanks bro's for response. Kindly tell me these are american or russian made?
America don't produce Aks...
Aks are produced in Russia and many other countries with or without license.....so it's hard to tell who made those Modified Aks....

2yyow8i.jpg

21a04sz.jpg

Aks are produced in Russia and many other countries with or without license.....so it's hard to tell who made those Modified Aks....

Ok.. oFFbEAT so how can we check it out its russian or other one, is it confirmed by its punched serial no. which placed on it?

Ok.. oFFbEAT so how can we check it out its russian or other one, is it confirmed by its punched serial no. which placed on it?

Imgp1444.jpg

Au contraire. Century Arms makes a fine AK. The Centurion 39 Sporter. I don't own one, but I've read some very good reviews of it.

Last edited:
Yeah. I guess if you have a Class 3 license you could get an auto.

Back
Top Bottom