What's new

Chechens: we are Russians

Why are you tagging me? Why should I care? I am not a Russian nor a Chechen. Nor do I have any ties to those 2 peoples.

But if you think that the ordinary Chechen has any love for Russia or Russians you must be crazy. it's like saying that the average Nazi loved Russia and you Slavs.

In Europe I care about France for obvious reasons and the immediate region of France.

Anyway we already know that Russians are made up by 100's of different ethnic groups today. After all 95% of your current territory was stolen from indigenous people mostly under the rule of the German Tsar's that ruled Russia for 200 years.

Today all of those are Russians:

Even Putin does not look fully Caucasian.

All of Siberia, Far East Russia, Northern Russia (Basically 90% of your current territory) belongs to people like those:

All of Caucasus belongs to the natives as well.

Russians are then left with the small forested/flat areas around Moscow.

So yeah, keep calling those natives for Russians and they can call themselves that too for all I care. Won't make them Slavs ever despite that.

Why are you tagging me? Why should I care? I am not a Russian nor a Chechen. Nor do I have any ties to those 2 peoples.

But if you think that the ordinary Chechen has any love for Russia or Russians you must be crazy. it's like saying that the average Nazi loved Russia and you Slavs.

In Europe I care about France for obvious reasons and the immediate region of France.

Anyway we already know that Russians are made up by 100's of different ethnic groups today. After all 95% of your current territory was stolen from indigenous people mostly under the rule of the German Tsar's that ruled Russia for 200 years.

Today all of those are Russians:

Even Putin does not look fully Caucasian.
you made a point. Putin is mixed like millions of other russians with indegenious population

so you call also mexicans as not ingenious? watch this video

After all 95% of your current territory was stolen from indigenous people mostly under the rule of the German Tsar's that ruled Russia for 200 years.

Source: Chechens: we are Russians
95%? this is kievan rus my friend birth of russian nation

Rus_de_Kiev_en_1237.gif

after them this is what Ivan the great regained, he wasnt german obviously
image074.jpg

peter the greats territory last czar after him came german cazrist catherine the great
russia-under-peter-the-great.gif

Chechens are not Russian, they are Vainakhs of Caucasus.
Rossiyane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wasnt there another suicide attack the other week in Grozny? clearly not all are happy and a few planted Russians doesent change that, same tactic as any large nation, spread your population and claim land as your own, you dont get as big as Russia by being friendly.

@senheiser

You do know that ALL the Tsars of Russia after Peter the Great were Germans right? Married with German princesses. Whose mother tongue was German. They spoke German among themselves. Go investigate that yourself. It's well-known.

Russians as in the ethnic Slavic Russians are almost identical in terms of ancestry to nearby Belorussians, Ukrainians, Poles etc. Only differences is that you guys have Uralic/Mongoloid admixture which is still in the minority. Your ordinary Russian would look like your ordinary Pole, Ukrainian, Belorussian etc. if you spotted him in Paris.

90% of your territory was conquered recently from the native people who are still present in Russia and now called Russians. You think that any Russian ever lived in Grozny 300 years ago? Or in Vladivostok? Or Siberia? Stop kidding yourself.

I hear that you cannot even speak or write Russian.

Anyway I got nothing against Russia or Russians. Just saying the truth here.

Oh, the founders of Russia (Rurik Dynasty) were Varangians (Vikings basically). Not Slavs. So the founders of "Russia" or "Kievan Rus" (which is only about 1150 years old) were not even Slavs.

Wasnt there another suicide attack the other week in Grozny? clearly not all are happy and a few planted Russians doesent change that, same tactic as any large nation, spread your population and claim land as your own, you dont get as big as Russia by being friendly.
´these were only few but majority of Chechnya wants stability. Russia was always friendly and in fact many people immigrated to russia and saw it as america on european soil. My family was best example

Most of Russia is barren as in not inhabited. Look at their density. It's among the lowest out there despite having a population of 150 million. Which is in the top 10 overall.

Russia has a lower density than KSA for instance. Almost twice as low actually.

List of sovereign states and dependent territories by population density - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also most if not all of Russia's natural resources are found in Siberia or the Far East. "Traditional" Russia has no resources other than sporadic farmlands and forests. The food basket of the USSR was historically always Ukraine too.

Last edited:
@senheiser

You do know that ALL the Tsars of Russia after Peter the Great were Germans right? Married with German princesses. Whose mother tongue was German. They spoke German among themselves. Go investigate that yourself. It's well-known.

Russians as in the ethnic Slavic Russians are almost identical in terms of ancestry to nearby Belorussians, Ukrainians, Poles etc. Only differences is that you guys have Uralic/Mongoloid admixture which is still in the minority. Your ordinary Russian would look like your ordinary Pole, Ukrainian, Belorussian etc. if you spotted him in Paris.

90% of your territory was conquered recently from the native people who are still present in Russia and now called Russians. You think that any Russian ever lived in Grozny 300 years ago? Or in Vladivostok? Or Siberia? Stop kidding yourself.

I hear that you cannot even speak or write Russian.

Anyway I got nothing against Russia or Russians. Just saying the truth here.

Oh, the founders of Russia (Rurik Dynasty) were Varangians (Vikings basically). Not Slavs. So the founders of "Russia" or "Kievan Rus" (which is only about 1150 years old) were not even Slavs.
and the founders of UK were also vikings whats your point?

they were mixed but they spoke russian

siberia yes look at the map i have posted about russian kingdom. Many of the land that we took was anyways empty, the natives were backwards and couldnt properly built towns and have view people. Do you really think all of siberia belong to nenents? where are their towns and villages ? there were none we just took empty land and build on it while natives kept living in country side or in the forests. So tell how is it theft if the owners didnt used it in the first place?

and how do finnic and uralic people look like? majority of them is european looking which russians have mixed with

Fenno-Ugrian_languages.png

khanty girl
natalja_fajrushina.jpg

@senheiser

English/Brits are basically all Celts that became Latinized when the Romans controlled most of the British Isles and later Germanized when the Angles and Saxons settled mainly in Southeastern England. Genetic tests confirm this today.

Russian, as in the Slavic Russians, are almost identical to nearby Slavic peoples (Ukrainians, Belorussians, Poles) and they do not have any Mongoloid admixture or Uralic. Those 3 I mean. Those ethnic groups that your map shows are tiny minorities in Russia. Your ordinary ethic Russian living in Smolensk do not have anything in common with them.

As I said the only thing that sets you ethnic Russians apart from those 3 Slavic peoples is your higher Mongoloid/Uralic admixture. That's all.

Are you sure?

Ancestry of Nicholas II of Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All of those are German people. His ancestry is almost 100% German. Even those Danish princesses etc. are German. The Danish Royal Family is of German origin too. Same with the Norwegian, English etc.

Until recently when they started marrying local or foreign commoners.

Nice try but NO. Natives of the Caucasus belong to Caucasus not Russia.

Europeans look more like native Caucasians, finnic and uralic people have a more Asian look even though they are pale.
so give all your land back to native americans you hypocrite

Israel.Native.American.land.grab..jpg

@senheiser

English/Brits are basically all Celts that became Latinized when the Romans controlled most of the British Isles and later Germanized when the Angles and Saxons settled mainly in Southeastern England. Genetic tests confirm this today.

Russian, as in the Slavic Russians, are almost identical to nearby Slavic peoples (Ukrainians, Belorussians, Poles) and they do not have any Mongoloid admixture or Uralic. Those 3 I mean. Those ethnic groups that your map shows are tiny minorities in Russia. Your ordinary ethic Russian living in Smolensk do not have anything in common with them.

As I said the only thing that sets you ethnic Russians apart from those 3 Slavic peoples is your higher Mongoloid/Uralic admixture. That's all.
higher uralic admixture? did you know russians have 20+ % uralic admixture this is quite alot

Haplogrupo_N_(ADN-Y).PNG
JVc2OpU.jpg
East-Asian-admixture.gif

Last edited:
Y-Haplogroups only show your paternal ancestry. A tiny part of your ancestry. Those haplogroups are mostly well above 10.000 years old and thus predate any notion of ethnic groups with thousands upon thousands of years. Try again. Your ordinary Slavic Russian is identical to other nearby Slavs of Eastern/Central Europe.

Fact is that the natives of those regions of Russia look totally different from Russians. But you can go and claim them for all I care.

Not sure why you tagged me in this thread either. Not interested.

It's people like @atatwolf and @Neptune who are from Caucasus or have ancestry there who you guys have mass-murdered and stolen land from and Russified. Not any Arabs or French.

Ethnic cleansing of Circassians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
so give all your land back to native americans you hypocrite
I am not the calling Native Americans as US citizens, and the 14 in my username represents the 13 colonies and 1 for the rest of Native Americans. Not only that but I don't think Native Americans view land ownership the same as us, it's shared.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom