What's new

Ukrainian fighters grease bullets with pig fat against Chechens

They probably do it to lessen the jamming of the gun rest is sensation.

Who are you, man ? You joined on the 27th but know all about me. :D

I am suspecting that some re-incarnations are happening on PDF, the difference being that the old body is still alive and anticipating a ban any time.

I am not targeting the person you responded to though.

Till now Russians are acting more graciously after all they are invading army. They are not harming Ukraine civil population as expected of them. While on the other hand Ukraine is acting now as a proper western Pawn , the same western who haven't used a single Jet or drone to assert some foreign pressure on Russians . Russia can lose some tanks and jets but at the end they still will be on top while Ukraine cant do this. Now as people are being conscripted (I dont know if i use this word). it shows how much man power they lack. once Keiv is taken then what will be next step for the people. It wont be smooth sailing for either of the parties. only Russian and Ukraine will lose its people while US and its posies will make killing in arms sales to entire Europe especially the eastern block whose economical situation is not hidden.
I am against killing of any living thing either its some person or some animal its not right but if Russia started to train their commando soldiers on field and started killing civilians as practice target then who is at loss here just like Australian did in Afghanistan. I mean Europe,US has no stake in it.
Ukraine never stood a chance in front of Russia and if WEST want to lure Russia into long war the only loser will be Ukraine. US and its allies never delivered upon their promises and they always bring destruction with them. (Just look at the last 100 yrs of history)

The intention of a fighter Muslim soldier decides heaven or hell not the type of animal fat entered by a bullet.
This confirms the Putin's statement of de-nazification of Ukraine.This type of evil ideology is implanted by the west in Ukraine and funded them as well.
This whole operation of Putin in Ukraine is completely justified .
These fags will shit their pants when they will face a chechan soldier who are admired for their bravery and war tactics by all hardcore war veterans and professionals around the globe.
When Kiev will fall with the rest of Ukraine and became part of Russian federation very soon ,then we will see how they will make such videos.
Glory to Russia and Putin. Uraaaa

What are these chechens guys doing in Ukraine? Are these chechens even allowed in the Russian army?
They are kadyrovs fighters, and they are loyal to kadyrov, who is loyal to Russia. there’s a lot of backstory as to How this all happened.

They are kadyrovs fighters, and they are loyal to kadyrov, who is loyal to Russia. there’s a lot of backstory as to How this all happened.

Pls explain me this back story unfortunately I don't know much about the chechen civil war, I know that the Russians committed alot of the atrocities and chechens were the under dogs.

I remember watching it on TV news, although I was very very young.

Pls explain me this back story unfortunately I don't know much about the chechen civil war, I know that the Russians committed alot of the atrocities and chechens were the under dogs.

I remember watching it on TV news, although I was very very young.
Well basically akhmad kadyrov supported the resistance like almost every other chechen did during the second chechen war and was the chief mufti, however in autumn 1999 he suddenly changed his stance and became pro-Russia, due to being power hungry etc. eventually Russia took over and made him the leader of Chechnya. Thus why so many Chechens left and hated him till this his death, where he was assassinated by his former Chechen brothers and now his son rules. Most of the soldier are ex rebels who surrendered and joined his private army and people who were loyal to him before. There is also apparently a brigade of chechens in the Ukrainian side who hate kadirov and Russia, who go by the name of the sheikh mansour brigade, however I can’t authenticate if that’s true or not.

these Muslim brothers from Chechnya have no business to be in Ukrainian conflict

Ramzan Akhmadovich Kadyrov a putin puppet send them to be humiliated

Chechnya is a province of Russia. So yes, if there is a Chechen regiment of the Russian Army then it will be asked to go. Kadyrov's autonomy goes as far as the internal day-to-day administration of the republic is. Not when it comes to military-related matters. At the end of the day, Putin is the president and the soldiers of his army have to obey the orders.

You expect them to receive Chechen militias in Ukraine with flowers? They are angry and justifiably so.

Common sense please.

What about the Tatar Muslims fighting in the Ukrainian side???

This whole pig fat blood is a joke... It means nothing... Muslims are allowed to eat it if it's a life and death matter

Last edited:
Putin let the Chechens create a Chechen Islamic state and the Russian tax payer paid for it

The Russians paid for rebuilding Grozny
They paid for multiple mosque
They gave Chechnya essentially autonomy and to incorporate Islamic law locally

The Russians understood that Chechnya was just the start and they could have insurgency across south Russia starting in the Caucasus

So unlike the normal Russian plan they changed their plan and simply gained Chechen support by giving them autonomy and support for their Islamic state

Similar situation in other Muslim republic's within Russia

Day by day Western anti muslim face is unveiled. Muslims world wide should secretly prepare for something very big. Not in the crazy Ghadi way America or Israel would like to use as proxies.

But as responsible muslims for self defense.

Confirmation of Nazis in the Ukrainian armed forces and surprisingly the western media is not reporting this vile act

On Monday, Ukraine’s national guard tweeted a video showing Azov fighters coating their bullets in pig fat to be used allegedly against Muslim Chechens – allies of Russia – deployed in their country.

Azov has also been involved in training civilians through military exercises in the run-up to Russia’s invasion.

So what is the Azov regiment?

Azov is a far-right all-volunteer infantry military unit whose members – estimated at 900 – are ultra-nationalists and accused of harbouring neo-Nazi and white supremacist ideology.

The unit was initially formed as a volunteer group in May 2014 out of the ultra-nationalist Patriot of Ukraine gang, and the neo-Nazi Social National Assembly (SNA) group. Both groups engaged in xenophobic and neo-Nazi ideals and physically assaulted migrants, the Roma community and people opposing their views.

As a battalion, the group fought on the front lines against pro-Russian separatists in Donetsk, the eastern region of Ukraine. Just before launching the invasion, Putin recognised the independence of two rebel-held regions from Donbas.

A few months after recapturing the strategic port city of Mariupol from the Russian-backed separatists, the unit was officially integrated into the National Guard of Ukraine on November 12, 2014, and exacted high praise from then-President Petro Poroshenko.

“These are our best warriors,” he said at an awards ceremony in 2014. “Our best volunteers.”

Back
Top Bottom