What's new

Ukrainian fighters grease bullets with pig fat against Chechens

Reminds me of one of the causes of the 1857 unsuccessful revolt against the British in the subcontinent.
It was very successful actually. It triggered the demise of british empire completed 90 years later.
You see, change is not brought in a moment or even a day. It takes months and years of war to defeat the enemies. This is not a virtual world or virtual war game played with your joysticks with instantaneous wins or losses. Hopefully the end of this war will happen in your lifetime.

Pig is haram to eat, not to be shot by. Besides when you're shot you have things to worry about other than what animal fat is on the bullet. There is no way to tell there is pig fat either. They just made this video in attempts to demoralise the Muslim soldiers but knowing chechens they will probably just be more brutal.
I can think of alot worse things they can be putting on it than pig fat..i think they'd be lucky if it was only that.

It show their ignorance , after firing the bullet the bullet become so hot that , the flimsy layer of pig fat on it will burn away or change its nature , so no problem for entering heaven and more importantly not willingly consume it won't count at all .

by the way a question the the Chechen fighter consider this fight as Jihad or not , if they consider this fight as Jihad then who ever die in the fight is clean nonmatter if he die drowning in pig fat

Back
Top Bottom