What's new

Charlie Hebdo’s new edition to have Muhammad cartoons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know that it is the highest grossing movie in the history of bollywood? Who do you think watched it? Aliens? :lol: Criticism is a part of free speech. Some people criticized it as they have the right to do so, but nobody tried to kill anyone. A few approached the court and the court rejected their objection. There were a few incidents of vandalism but in a country with several thousands movie theaters, 5-6 incidents are negligible. If anything, PK showed how tolerant the Indian society is. If a similar movie was made in an Islamic country, many would have died so far.

Did i asked you about the business of the movie i see alot of criticism and violence and hate speech against muslims over this movie even people of india said ISI funded this movie lol ... come to the question why the hell hinduz are protesting against the movie ??

I think its pointless reasoning with that bigot. Going by comments on this forum, he isn't the only one. I think they bring great credit to their family, society and culture by their actions.

Why exactly are you backtracking from your BS statement? Now grow a backbone and call a moderator to verify, whether insulting someone religion on this forum will lead to exclusions and warnings.

Did i asked you about the business of the movie i see alot of criticism and violence and hate speech against muslims over this movie even people of india said ISI funded this movie lol ... come to the question why the hell hinduz are protesting against the movie ??

Did you read the whole post? If you did you would not be asking that question.

Do you have arthritis on your hands, because if this post is offensive to Hinduism then you can report his message to the moderators of this forum. The report button is there for a reason.
I never cry about insults or criticism. It's you who do that and as you may have noticed, there is an comment by a moderator right below one of the offensive comments so I can't say that moderators don't notice those posts without them being reported.

Was just pointing out the hypocrisy. It's not just me, members from all over the who read this thread notice and understand it which means more isolation for the likes of you.

Of course there's no point. They harbour extremist ideology, after few weeks we see an attack against them by the same kind of individuals they support then they blame RAW/CIA/MOSSAD/Europe/Saudi Arabia/Mars/Venus/Reptilians. And the cycle continues.

Reminds me of an old saying - Arguing with a bigot is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After some time, you find that while you are just getting dirty and angry, the pig is actually enjoying it.

PS: Looks like the little piggy is getting hot under the collar.

Last edited:
I saw one such Hindu in Pakistan Idol. If someone does not know he his Hindu, he will think he is actually Muslim. It was evident that to get social acceptance he should come across as Muslim. That is not the case with Muslims in India.
1) only 1? Maybe you should watch that stupid show more often...I stopped when they kicked out soo many potential idols! :tup: Yup thats the show to cherry pick your desires´worth!
2) So how did you know when he had to pretend to be Muslim?

Since you picked up 1 guy...let me show you another whom people wouldnt mistakenly take for Muslim:

Deepak Perwani (born 1973) (Sindhi: ديپڪ پرواني) is a well known Pakistani fashion designer and actor. He is one of the prominent members of the Hindu Sindhi community in Pakistan. He has a brother, Naveen Perwani who is a snooker player.Deepak Perwani (born 1973) (Sindhi: ديپڪ پرواني) is a well known Pakistani fashion designer and actor. He is one of the prominent members of the Hindu Sindhi community in Pakistan. He has a brother, Naveen Perwani who is a snooker player.

The designer has recently created the world's largest kurta. The kurta, large enough to be worn by a 175-foot-tall (53 m) person, was unveiled at a public ceremony.The Guinness World Records later certified the entry based on a rigorous documentation process. The kurta weighs 800 kg, is 101 feet tall and 59 feet 3 inches wide. Each sleeve is almost 57 feet long. It took a team of 50 hardworking professional tailors a period of 30 days to make the kurta. The huge kurta is made of 800 yards of cotton blend fabric. According to Perwani, "the kurta is an intrinsic symbol of Pakistani attire, and (this garment) has successfully put it on the global map. A kurta represents the essence of what we are and defines our individuality in today's world." The world's largest designer kurta will later be used to create smaller kurtas that will be donated to children's homes run by the Edhi Foundation, a Pakistani NGO.The fashion designer Deepak Perwani is running his own boutique in Pakistan. His sign represents Power and Men’s confidence which is the most claimed statement in Men’s Designing of Deepak Perwani. The signature “Deepak Perwani” has been set himself by the fashion designer Deepak Perwani.The fashion designer Deepak Perwani not only participated in shows nationwide but also participated in the international fashion shows and showed his designs. Deepak Perwani is also the winner of the Lux and Indus Style Awards.

Just for laughs I will give you another one who isnt shy about his religion: Rana Bhagwandas (born 20 December 1942), was a senior judge and former acting chief justice of the Supreme Court of Pakistan (CJP)

As far as protest are concern here in India it is so strong that hardliners have a hard time. Our protest is effective, delivers outcome. What's the point of protest which is not effective? Did anyone managed to change anything on ground? In India minorities who are less than 1% can freely practice, live, and celebrate their religion.
Whatever rows your boat!

Now we have bad guys too, but they are not big enough to subvert the minorities.

That's my point, good and bad are everywhere what matters is if the bad are big enough that you feel total threat or not.
What actually matters is how much time media gives the good time while the bad news is a guaranteed sale...

Did you read the whole post? If you did you would not be asking that question.

i didnt got my answer i know how much tolerate your india is can i sacrifice a COW in india being a muslim ?? :lol::lol: surely your mahaan baharat hinduz will cut my throat we have seen many examples in past , you want me to remind riots against muslims sikhs and chrtistians ? if your extremists doesnt represent whole india and hinduism then similarly few extremist doesnt represent entire Islam

IF you are not being attacked, like these cartoonists have been attacked and killed, then you really should not draw comparisons.
THAT is the lamest thing I have ever heard! Not until you are about to die, please keep to yourselves! Well Israelis havent died so they shouldnt utter a single sound!

Then don't, but your ignorance should not become an excuse, All groups religious or otherwise are criticized, but they don't resort to terrorism.

It is perfectly fine! and on top of it, no one will kill you if tomorrow you decide satirize jews or Christians or Hindus. Many have and they are perfectly healthy .

Then don't, but your ignorance should not become an excuse, All groups religious or otherwise are criticized, but they don't resort to terrorism.
How often :pop:

There is criticizing which means you have read the text than there is ignorant people PROVOKING...when you know the difference then only quote me otherwise- Adios!
It is perfectly fine! and on top of it, no one will kill you if tomorrow you decide satirize jews or Christians or Hindus. Many have and they are perfectly healthy .
Nahh they will just cut my bread and butter and cry to the 1st newspaper they can get a hold of!

Reminds me of an old saying - Arguing with a bigot is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After some time, you find that while you are just getting dirty and angry, the pig is actually enjoying it.

There is also an old Chinese saying "people with no brain have no cure". Not once have you refuted my post with facts or arguments, is this because the Indian education system does not make you think outside the box and that your mind is too mechanized to be robotic. Give me the definition of a bigot?

This is good to hear..

So many terror apologists here hiding behind the garb of insult.

a person who offers an argument in defence of something controversial.

I dont see the word defend that many of you have made up...Oh yea intolerance to different POV makes you do that!
These people have no shame in claiming thiers as the only God and the only true religion.

Judaism says the same...you can google even gentile!

They insult the rest of 5 billion plus people's belief but hey that's OK. Cause you are not Muslims but Kafirs.

Oh the irony!
Nahh you are just a gentile!

Last edited:
I never cry about insults or criticism. It's you who do that and as you may have noticed, there is an comment by a moderator right below one of the offensive comments so I can't say that moderators don't notice those posts without them being reported.

Was just pointing out the hypocrisy. It's not just me, members from all over the who read this thread notice and understand it which means more isolation for the likes of you.
Are you saying this forum is biased against non Muslims? If so that is a bunch of BS. I have seen insults to Islam plenty of times on this forum. This week alone I saw at least a handful. It seems like your only seeing insults when it offends you

Very Different Take from China
Xinhua: Charlie Hebdo Attack Shows Need for Press Limits

Why don't a group of Muslim cartoonists get together and create some very offensive stuff on France and French people.

Leave religion alone, all monotheistic religions should be respected. Polytheism does not count, its not a religion.

PS: Looks like the little piggy is getting hot under the collar.

What was the protracted time in which your inert mind came up with this insult? Chai wala boy your comments have no real effect on me and your attempt to anger me is laughable. Trying to bring your school yard tactics will simply embarrass you in the long term.

Last edited:
Are you saying this forum is biased against non Muslims? If so that is a bunch of BS. I have seen insults to Islam plenty of times on this forum. This week alone I saw at least a handful. It seems like your only seeing insults when it offends you
How can it offend me when I am not Hindu? There's no way you say something similar to a Muslim and get away with it without being banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom