What's new

Chandrayaan 3 - a curtain raiser by ISRO

Clearly intelligence was in short supply when god was apportioning it out and a modicum of knowledge would help you comprehend that when you go to buy a car you are not paying AUDI or BMW for the technology to build your own.

You are buying a car so you can drive it. India bought engines INITIALLY to use in launch vehicles for our satellites.
We make our own engines now, there are photos showing how different they are from the ones we bought and they are more powerful than the the ones we bought.

Since you are having considerable difficulty in grasping even the basics , I know of some remedial teachers who work with "special" children.
I am happy to pass you the details . I of course will be completely discrete so you needn't fret. No one here needs to know.
Leave him dude, common sense is clearly not one of his strong suite

Dude you are embarrassing yourself.

You said it yourself our 1st cryogenic engine came online in 2013, meaning 20 years later and the engines bought from the Russians were used up in launch vehicles by then so how can we reverse engineer a spent engine.

Now if you claim we first disassembled the Russian engine (bcz we bought a completed and ready to use engine) and reverse engineered it and then put it all back together and then used that tampered engine in our launch vehicles
then you mate, need a mental checkup,
Because just in case you didn't knew it Cryogenic engines are one of the most complex piece of engineering and you can't just open the up and then put it all back together and expect it to work just fine.
FYI - every single cryogenic engine that we bought was used up in a launch vehicle.
Russians sold 7 engines. ISRO used only 5 of them.

Reverse engineering does not mean using the same engine - it is copying the engine to another one.

All i am saying - i am skeptical ISRO has a truly indigenous cryogenic engine. The low number of launches is biggest clue.

I guess it'll be better if you let India manage it's finances and you focus on your next installment. What India invests in is its own volition and none of your concern.
Countries spend billions of dollars on a sustained basis in research and development, you should rather get busy with that app by your S&T ministry (whatever it's called) to know the time of moon for Eid.
Don't fret about ISRO, India will continue to burn more and more money so that your musings remain constipated. 😉
There is nothing to show to world or indian people with those "billions of dollars" when it comes to indian establishment funding.

I think it is best for indians to let americans or chinese take care of research and development. The benefits for indians purchasing from them are far higher than relying on wasteful and shoddy indian agencies work. while they focus on address some basic inhuman things like caste.

Russians sold 7 engines. ISRO used only 5 of them.

Reverse engineering does not mean using the same engine - it is copying the engine to another one.

All i am saying - i am skeptical ISRO has a truly indigenous cryogenic engine. The low number of launches is biggest clue.

There is nothing to show to world or indian people with those "billions of dollars" when it comes to indian establishment funding.

I think it is best for indians to let americans or chinese take care of research and development. The benefits for indians purchasing from them are far higher than relying on wasteful and shoddy indian agencies work. while they focus on address some basic inhuman things like caste.
You are just trolling 🤣😂

No thanks, we're fine doing R&D ourselves, cant rely on Xinnie the pooh or Uncle Sam. Both are evil regimes. Maybe take care of uyghurs and falun gong practioners first ?

No thanks, we're fine doing R&D ourselves, cant rely on Xinnie the pooh or Uncle Sam. Both are evil regimes. Maybe take care of uyghurs and falun gong practioners first ?

Lol "cant rely" - almost all tech you use comes from either us or china.

Hope someone in pakistan will come out for rights and protection of minorities.

keep it in work before advise others...
Very good advice.
We have our extremists, but majority, govt, and judiciary come to the support of minorities though more needs to be done. Life and honor of every human being is sacred.
lower casts girls routinely raped and bodied hanged from trees.
Cow vigilantes kill any Muslim they can lay their hands.
...and ....I don't have to remind you Manipur incident of May 4th which became viral june 20th, right?
Even mentioning it makes a decent human being cringe.

How does building DHAs stealing land from poor and raising tall flags on our border help the poor in pakistan? Instead ISRO makes money in every launch by launching commercial satellites. And the Chandrayaan-3 isn't even a very expensive mission at just ₹615 crore.

Meanwhile India is investing around $11 trillion for complete infrastructure revamp of India building new expressways, expanding dedicated freight corridors, create many huge logistics and warehousing hubs, metro rail in all Indian cities, building RRTS lines, IT Parks, data centres, industrial parks, new central business districts, big international airports, new smart cities, big seaports and transhipment ports around India, introduce bullet train to a lot more routes and so on.

All this by raising debt from Indian banks, giving projects mostly to Indian firms, using mostly Indian equipment, providing jobs to Indians and with no strings attached.

I know all these are heavy terms for people belonging to a primitive economy where economy means just agriculture and textiles.

Your per capita income hasn't grown for over a decade, since nobody invests shit there while it is normal to get billions of dollars in fresh investments from public and private sector everyday in India.

Your forex reserves are today 150 times less than India and a stock market 180 times smaller. And this gap will only rise in our favour. And over these years the living standard of Indians will continue to improve.

This is what World Bank forecasts for ya'll:

You can continue coping posting such crap when India becomes 30 times your size in less than 10 years and you're still stuck giving BJs to IMF for 30th bailout package.
NSIL makes a ton of money by launching satellites
Very good advice.
We have our extremists, but majority, govt, and judiciary come to the support of minorities though more needs to be done. Life and honor of every human being is sacred.
...and ....I don't have to remind you Manipur incident of May 4th which became viral june 20th, right?
We don't lectures from an Islamic republic on how to run a secular country.

Last edited:
Very good advice.
Some bakhts laugh like it is a very proud moment for their country. 😜

We come to India for a few reasons. Mainly because older ladies liked the cheap ethnic clothes and jewelry for weddings/Eid. And also - medical care is cheap for the masses, because of you all's kanjoosi lifestyle. Thank your stars for those reasons. There are hardly any local customers in your local hospitals and upmarket malls - especially in Kolkata. It's all made for Bangladeshi customers.

I already mentioned that getting Indian visa is like looking at throwaway Jhaalmuri snack wrappers. Indian HC is begging Bangladeshis to get Indian visas, booths are all over Bangladesh in every mall, and there are a hundred kiosks in Dhaka where you can fill out your info and get Indian visas like in a day.

Most any middle or upper middle class Bangladeshi has had enough of India, they go to Dubai, Bangkok, Malaysia or S'pore for either shopping or medical care.

You Pujaris are cheap, cheap and terminal cheap. "Don't go to the bathroom because they will get hungry" cheap.

Maybe older generation was cheap. But younger generation likes to spend and enjoy the finer things.

Very logical point. The deduction of this theory being based on low number of launches is so spot on.
ISRO should shift focus onto something like pig farming like Huawei. Why waste money on space?
Very aptly analysed. All the weather monitoring, communication, satellite based navigation constellation etc claimed to be launched by ISRO are likely to be a hoax, like moon landing by the USA. There is no way for a common Indian to verify if these satellites are existing. We have to believe whatever BS is sold to us by ISRO.

I demand immediate closure of ISRO. Or maybe just follow SUPARCO model. Like SUPARCO, just be around and spend some money rather then wasting it in eyewash work, like ISRO. When will they learn? More so, when we have such a successful model (SUPARCO) right in the neighbourhood.

The benefits for indians purchasing from them are far higher than relying on wasteful and shoddy indian agencies work. while they focus on address some basic inhuman things like caste.
Again a very valid point. Why do anything else when there is poverty, caste system, lack of education etc etc. It is just beyond me. What is Indian government trying to prove?

I also demand, that India immediately stop all wasteful expenditure on things related to science, art, music, entertainment etc. All money to be spent only on the issues listed above.
Only and ONLY when 100% success is achieved in eradicating all these, there should be any diversion of funds to other activities.

If you need any tech, just request China. It may, make fun of you or demean you, or outright deny it. What is the big deal? Just lump with it, or beg any other country. Or just find a workaround and live without that tech. If Paksiatn can survive without a successful space program then why can’t India?

It’s high time that India closes all IITs, DRDO, HAL, ISRO and many other similar organisations.
Wasteful expenditure on these, over the decades, could have already brought India out of poverty by now.
It was heartening to see @letsrock so eloquently bring out these valid points. His US education seems to have played a role in doing such logical and to-the-point deliberations.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom