What's new

Chandrayaan 3 - a curtain raiser by ISRO

Developing nations need to understand advantages of investing in different areas of exploration and research.

R&D’s can not only provide jobs but also create opportunities to skilled labours for further enhance and reduce dependence on developed nations.

There are such things as priorities.

If your open defecation situation, malnutrition (stunting) situation and under five death of infants is higher than a country called Bangladesh - which some people called a basketcase a few years ago, then what should be done about those basic issues?

They should be solved first, rather than dabbling in useless moon and mars missions which does not help solve those problems.

Can that space vehicle be cut up and fed to the hungry millions in India? I think not.

India is a supremely irresponsible nation that does not care about its poor.

"Bharat Mahaan" is fakery to the extreme.

ISRO uses Vikas engines on its entire line up. They are based on licensed copy of Viking engines from 70s from france. Almost entire technology is copied - nothing in new. huge vanity project.

So NASA budget is 30 times more than ISRO budget. And china has $12 billion. But if you look satellies and launches of china it is far more than what ISRO delivers.
Seriously? The level of butthurt in your posts is incredible. Even a blind man can see that. I don't understand why you feel that way. Afterall, even China was doing the same thing with they initiated their manned program in the 90s and launched in the rarly 2000s when China was still one of the poorest countries on earth with a large hungry population in the hundreds of millions..im sure you wouldnt criticise the CCP for wasting hundreds of millions of dollars on such a vanity project which was done by the US and Russia half a century ago right ? 😆 See what i did there? 🤣

Anyway, congrats to India, a commendable achievement.

If your open defecation situation, malnutrition (stunting) situation and under five death of infants is higher than a country called Bangladesh - which some people called a basketcase a few years ago, then what should be done about those basic issues?
Had it been the case United Nations would've not been keeping your nation in LDC category.
LDC = Least Developed Country
1689834273807.png

No amount of fudging and fakery can do anything.

Seriously? The level of butthurt in your posts is incredible. Even a blind man can see that. I don't understand why you feel that way. Afterall, even China was doing the same thing with they initiated their manned program in the 90s and launched in the rarly 2000s when China was still one of the poorest countries on earth with a large hungry population in the hundreds of millions..im sure you wouldnt criticise the CCP for wasting hundreds of millions of dollars on such a vanity project which was done by the US and Russia half a century ago right ? 😆 See what i did there? 🤣

Anyway, congrats to India, a commendable achievement.
CHina was sanctioned to its ears. And is surronded by miliatry bases of us. India has no such contraints.
It has access to science and techinology of both west and soviet.

Despite all that - not only it kept its population poor - it also kept them backward scientifically. It is a country whose govt advertises gobar as cure all. Am i believe this country is all about bringing benefits of science to masses ? it is all about controlling narrative of "super power" - not to foreigners who don't believe anyway - but to its masses.

India has no such contraints.
It has access to science and techinology of both west and soviet

Only us declined. But russia shared cryogenic engines. So india was getting it one way or other.

But russia shared cryogenic engines
No, Russia didn't shared us the tech of cryogenic engines after US imposed sanctions on India
1689963095622.png

No, Russia didn't shared us the tech of cryogenic engines after US imposed sanctions on India
View attachment 940116

It sold india 7 cryogenic engines as compromise for india to re-engineer. what you have is indian propoganda.

"In 1993, Russian president Boris Yeltsin, reached a 'compromise' with new US president Bill Clinton on the cryogenic engine deal with India. Russia decided to sell India the seven cryogenic engines, but would not transfer technology for them."

It sold india 7 cryogenic engines as compromise for india to re-engineer. what you have is indian propoganda.

"In 1993, Russian president Boris Yeltsin, reached a 'compromise' with new US president Bill Clinton on the cryogenic engine deal with India. Russia decided to sell India the seven cryogenic engines, but would not transfer technology for them."
Do you've reading comprehension issues?
I said Russians didn't share the tech of cryogenic engines with India after the US administration imposed sanctions on us

There are such things as priorities.

They should be solved first, rather than dabbling in useless moon and mars missions which does not help solve those problems.

Can that space vehicle be cut up and fed to the hungry millions in India? I think not.

India is a supremely irresponsible nation that does not care about its poor.

"Bharat Mahaan" is fakery to the extreme.
He is crying because Bangladeshi can't do anything science. If they could even launch a rocket, it would be better than anything India can do.
I enjoy this lungi's frustration and delusions.

But they didn't share the tech of cryogenic engines with us
they gave engines to re-factor. I still dont think india has decent cryogenic tech. Why would the lanuches be so low and so few if they really had it ? makes no sense. It only makes sense when you think entire technology is imported, launches are super expensive and few are needed for jingoism.

Why would the lanuches be so low and so few if they really had it ? makes no sense.
We out did 2022's record in 7 months of 2023 itself. Only 3 launches left to outdo 2016 and 2018's record, if we are able to achieve it, then it will be ISRO's most busiest year.
Launches made by ISRO in 2023:
1. SSLV-D2/EOS-07 Mission.
2. LVM3-M3/OneWeb India-2 Mission.
3. PSLV-C55/TeLEOS-2 Mission.
4. GSLV-F12/NVS-01 Mission.
5. LVM3-M4/Chandrayaan-3 Mission.
Next is PSLV commercial launch (26th July)
On 26th august again PSLV carrying Aditya-L1
Also we made history by launching 3 LVM3s in a year

I still dont think india has decent cryogenic tech. Why would the lanuches be so low and so few if they really had it ? makes no sense. It only makes sense when you think entire technology is imported, launches are super expensive and few are needed for jingoism.
Private companies are developing their very own LVs and cryogenic engines.
In coming years launches made by India will be very high. In launch vehicle segment, I have high hopes from Skyroot aerospace. Their plan is most realistic and achievable. Agnikul and others seems too much ambitious. Skyroot already tested their suborbital last year and this year we can expect an orbital launch attempt from them. Problem with agnikul is they are going with liquid engines cluster from 1st rocket.

This technology is very complex and this is why they are perhaps stuck.

I hope agnikul at least will test their suborbital by the end of this year!

Lets see what happens

Last edited:
We out did 2022's record in 7 months of 2023 itself. Only 3 launches left to outdo 2016 and 2018's record, if we are able to achieve it, then it will be ISRO's most busiest year.
Launches made by ISRO in 2023:
1. SSLV-D2/EOS-07 Mission.
2. LVM3-M3/OneWeb India-2 Mission.
3. PSLV-C55/TeLEOS-2 Mission.
4. GSLV-F12/NVS-01 Mission.
5. LVM3-M4/Chandrayaan-3 Mission.
Next is PSLV commercial launch (26th July)
On 26th august again PSLV carrying Aditya-L1
Also we made history by launching 2 LVM3s in a year
SSLV does not use cryogenic, neither does PSLV. From 2014 - as per ISRO website total succcesful GSLV launces from 2014 are just 6. 3 more took place this year. So 9 launches in 9 years somehow does not scream "indegenous".

Back
Top Bottom