What's new

Chandrayaan 3 - a curtain raiser by ISRO

Ask all the questions you want....assume all the answers you want too :laugh:

The only thing smarter folks see is mental derelict chasing after other mental derelicts.

The better Indians and Bangladeshis already left this forum with the larger part of Turks, Indonesians and others for a reason.

But I guess the derelict types of each country can stick around here circling the drain for quick emotional "muh last word, muh last revenge, muh redemption" dopamine hits that are wearing out...

....instead you know of going to some place where theres actually competence and fairness established as the basis to discuss in a greater good.

Shamelessness and masochist self-hate is that deeply embedded in some psyche, I guess. There is no limit to the inverted psychology of the perennial dhimmi and the islamist....circle peg in circle hole I guess :laugh:

I mean maybe an argument can be made to observe things now and then, or post things now and then....given the utter decrepitude this place has long entered, obvious to anyone with a basic competence.

But the day in day out types good lord .... penile dysfunction forum I guess.

You provide good amusement for others though, keep being that lesser subhuman stuck here :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom