What's new

‘Chand Taara’ Island to be built in Gwadar

We should probably lease our coastline to real estate developers rather than get in the business of building it on taxpayers money.

One thing I dont understand, unless I am missing something here.

Where is it mentioned that it will be build on "taxpayers money" - can somebody please show me?

Also, its boggles my mind to know the level of intellect of many here.

Why would you believe that Pakistan Govt will invest into this kinda project? (keeping the facts in mind about the financial crisis).

This project will be part of CPEC, which means CHINA will do the investment NOT PAKISTAN, I thought it was obvious but clearly its not for many.

Cancelled - Source? (only asking because this is announced only few days ago).

Director General Gwadar Development Authority GDA
Screenshot_20200215_001354.jpg

This 10 billion is not coming from the government. Which investor will come and build schools and hospitals?

Building Schools and hospitals were never a top priority of our politicians.

As long as the taxpayer isn't funding this - i'm not fussed what a private company does with it's money.

I'm not against the project entirely, it's a good idea - there is plenty of desert yet the Gulf Arabs built Islands. It'll be deliberately expensive and exclusive and attract the sort of silly money it's intended for. Dubai kind of works on the same model.

I just don't want tax payers paying for a luxury item.

Do you want to be associated with failed projects ? I personally think all this is vaporware and hot air

Back
Top Bottom