What's new

Chancellor Merkel pushs Germany into new record economic power

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Germany reaches a new record economic strength. With a growth rate of 1.5% and almost 0 unemployment, germany reached a position unknown of any industrial nation. The rating of germany is so strong, that it is the only nation worldwide with negative interest rate. That means investors lend germany money and pay for that.

Germany is now the absolut hegemon in europe and our chancellor Merkel is seen as the most powerful leader in it.

The rise of germany is deeply combined with chancellor Merkel. She is so different to otehr leaders worldwide that people often don´t understand her. She is not much glamorous, she can´t hold great speeches. She is a scientist.

Angela-Merkel_590.jpg

It is crazy but she goes shopping in normal super markets and you can actually meet her in the streets of Berlin:

1331072613.jpg

angela-merkel-vorspann_6674993-square-article_lead.jpg

4,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg

She often makes holiday in italy and does so without any guards.

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg

I think its good to have a leader like her, because she makes no big show and just does whats best for Germany and EU as whole.

0 unemployement ? I call major BS on that !

German unemployment rate is below 5% which means full employment by international standards. If you are unemployed in germany it is because you are simply a worthless human being with 0 skills and no affection to work.

German unemployment rate is below 5% which means full employment by international standards. If you are unemployed in germany it is because you are simply a worthless human being with 0 skills and no affection to work.

No that's not true.

And negative interest rates huh. Wow. Lol.

German unemployement is 5.1 % that's not 0.Altough Germany is a economic powerhouse 1.5% growth is not that impressive,US had 1.9 % with a much larger economy.I will not even mention China as you will say it's not a developed country yet.

No that's not true.

And negative interest rates huh. Wow. Lol.

German Yields Turn Negative - WSJ.com

here you can read about our negative interest rates.

German unemployement is 5.1 % that's not 0.Altough Germany is a economic powerhouse 1.5% growth is not that impressive,US had 1.9 % with a much larger economy.I will not even mention China as you will say it's not a developed country yet.

You always have some bottom scum in any nation that can´t find work simply because its impossible for them to work. Thats the 5.1 %.

Here you can read about our status of full employment:

Germany likely close to full employment -ECB's Praet| Reuters

We are also the only industrialized nation that has no deficit but brings in a profit. We earn more as a nation than we give out.

Back
Top Bottom