What's new

Chairman Imran Khan's latest article today

is pakistan under conflict with other countries of the region?
is TTp the force of other country?
& how sure you are 32 groups want to lay down the weapons, accept the justice , pakistani law?
its not 32 of them ,,wants to talk the surrender of pakistani state?

Ask you federal government, It took the responsibility in APC [along with Pak Army giving a go ahead] to hold talks not PTI, now get off it's arse. Discussions have not yet been even initiated and you are feeling uneasy it is not like they would accept every and all demands at once, Army is and would be part of it.

@Slav Defence, this in its self is a big success that 32 groups have agreed to cease fire and agree to hold talks.

South America was engulfed into conflict/wars when they realized they are being deliberately fought against each other they came had a sit down and conflicts ended the culprit was US.

Yes,US is also a hegemoney player and this is their prime strategy nowdays to influence nations.
That is why I am saying that if peace settlement can be used as a tool to weaken them then I don't find it wrong,but giving them access to our political base is.
We simply need to keep both options in mind and thus use them with accordance to their stimuli.
Have peace settlement with those who are ready for it and wage full fledge war against those who aren't,I don't understand that why our regime is persistant to apply only one as we can weaken them by using both at a time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,US is also a hegemoney player and this is their prime strategy nowdays to influence nations.
That is why I am saying that if peace settlement can be used as a tool to weaken them then I don't find it wrong,but giving them access to our political base is.
We simply need to keep both options in mid and thus use them with accordance to their stimuli.
Have peace settlement with those who are ready for it and wage full fledge war against those who aren't,I don't understand that why our regime is persistant to apply only one as we can weaken them by using both at a time?

I agree no such ideas should make its way to establish a political party/wing in long term in Pakistani politics but what can you do there are tons of them already like ahle sunnah, jui-F and lot of them in karachi/punjab their activities should also be suspended no matter how much hoopla they create.

Ask you federal government, It took the responsibility in APC [along with Pak Army giving a go ahead] to hold talks not PTI, now get off it's arse. Discussions have not yet been even initiated and you are feeling uneasy it is not like they would accept every and all demands at once, Army is and would be part of it.

when did PAKARMY accepted, the oppening offices for TTp?
dont twist hide the fact, that its only one way traffic, when it comes supporting TTp , politicly its only, PTI & JI?
others do support them, but underground?
PAKARMY is ready to talk peace, & support peace but, it will never surrender 1 inch of, pakland to any one, even fools , like imran can get 7 different births?
talks allways, happen from the, stronger positions but not, by begging peace to terrorists, who have killed the biggest numbers of pakistanis after its creation?
plz mind, your languge!

can someone tell me where our military integrity gone since 2001 and when TTP formed since 2004.
9 years of operation and want more.
Operation should be the last option but wait for a moment so that we can give some time for peace.

when did PAKARMY accepted, the oppening offices for TTp?
dont twist hide the fact, that its only one way traffic, when it comes supporting TTp , politicly its only, PTI & JI?
others do support them, but underground?
PAKARMY is ready to talk peace, & support peace but, it will never surrender 1 inch of, pakland to any one, even fools , like imran can get 7 different births?
talks allways, happen from the, stronger positions but not, by begging peace to terrorists, who have killed the biggest numbers of pakistanis after its creation?
plz mind, your languge!

No one has accepted opening office, an office is an established building where you hold talks sometimes you call upon them their representative comes and sometimes they would call upon government and allied parties you can't go about discussing on sms/mobile phones, in PC hotels or safe houses there must be some common place to meet when everything is over the office would be shut down, this is just a meeting place. You are just moving about in circles you don't get it may be someday.

I dont think its a comprehension problem but nowhere did I see or hear about giving up territory or surrendering territory to taliban like PPP/ANP did with Swat.

find me that statement which says so, and I will step back from supporting PTI's stance of Peace Talks, fair?

Hon Sir,

No doubt clear indications came out from APC that we will adopt way of the dialogue. However because no one would like to be singled out as a war monger; this was just a play on semantics. There were no details about the ground rules of the discussions.

We want dialogue without preconditions; it is TTP that is putting conditions. At first they wanted Army to move out of FATA & all the terrorists released. Now TTP says that is not enough; they want drone attacks to stop. GOP wants drones to stop too but short of risking war with the US, this is not in GOP’s power. Thus by putting impossible conditions, it is clear that TTP don’t want dialogue. Why then we insist on it?

TTP don’t accept Pakistan constitution, neither they accept GOP’ writ and have not given any indication that they are willing to move an inch from this position. It is therefore implicit that any negotiation as of now; should TTP agree to talk; can only be on TTP terms. This tantamount to “Surrender” of Pakistan’s territory to TTP control. If intelligent PTI supporters & Imran Khan can’t see this writing on the wall, their naivity is pitiable.

I strongy dispute often repeated argument that we have had 12 years’ war and we did not succeed. It is because despite attacks on GHQ, PNS Mehran & PAF Kamra; Islamist parties, PTI & PML-N harbour deep sympathy for the anti-Pakistan terrorists; most of Pak Army actions have been “Reactions”.

Whenever and wherever an Army patrol/convoy comes under attack, they take action. To tackle this insurgency, PA needs to be proactive. That is, employ all available resources and systematically go after Taliban and their allies. With the exception of Swat, Pak army never made a concerted effort. The above argument therefore indicates a defeatist attitude and complete lack of moral spine. If you think that half million strong Army in incapable of tackling Taliban, then Pakistan is doomed anyway and such a useless army should be disbanded as it is clearly incapable of defending Pakistan’s territorial integrity.

Without any doubt we would have to negotiate with Taliban in the end, but only when GOP is in strong position. Even a complete idiot won’t be willing to compromise if he thinks he is winning. Until such time Pak Army makes a concerted effort and Taliban are on the verge of defeat; there is no reason for Taliban to be reasonable.

Once TTP agree to talk within Pakistan’s constitutional framework and accept GOP writ. Army can move out of FATA and let the area be loosely governed as it was before the 1979 Afghan war. This is the only kind of Peace that should be acceptable to Pakistanis who honour their motherland. We don’t want peace at any price.

However I respect differing views and don’t claim a monopoly on patriotism. I would however not accept giving up Pakistan’s holy soil to the TTP butchers without even a fight and would not refrain from using strong words if I feel that Pakistan is on the bargaining table.

An excellent article in Urdu.

Muhammad Saeed Azhar - chanllenge - Pakitan aor Taliban- muzaarkat ya jang - Jang Columns

No one has accepted opening office, an office is an established building where you hold talks sometimes you call upon them their representative comes and sometimes they would call upon government and allied parties you can't go about discussing on sms/mobile phones, in PC hotels or safe houses there must be some common place to meet when everything is over the office would be shut down, this is just a meeting place. You are just moving about in circles you don't get it may be someday.
http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-13-25827-Armys-relief-convoy-attacked-in-Awaran
ohh i guss, they too need offices?
same like TTp terrorists, BLA also need offices, what next jeay sindh libreation army offices?lolzz
every killer, terrorists, muderer every body, is thinking about a office, these days?
its not me, moving in circles, but its mr foolish, IK who keeps running in circles with , his open political support to terrorists?
what you think, why not to open TTp offices in BANI GALA, or CM HOUSE KPK, cause its , an office is an established building where you hold talks sometimes you call upon them their representative comes and sometimes they would call upon government and allied parties you can't go about discussing on sms/mobile phones, in PC hotels or safe houses there must be some common place to meet when everything is over the office would be shut down, this is just a meeting place /I]

why then wazirstan? ohh maybe the new capital of talbanistan?

Every other day, I am beginning to question my support for PTI. The only factor in concern is their view of what should be done about the war.

Taliban don't want peace, ceasefire even, they want conditional surrender.

That's something we can't afford to and ought not to to.

If only the political parties fully back the military, they will see the peace that they wanted sooner then they could imagine.

Every other day, I am beginning to question my support for PTI. The only factor in concern is their view of what should be done about the war.

If only the political parties fully back the military, they will see the peace that they wanted sooner then they could imagine.

thanks for the word!
but right, now its IK who is going yahoo alone?
remember even ASAD OMAR said, its IK ,s own idea oppening up the offices for terrorists?
it shows ,he dont talk anyone even in the party?
it shows he has someting hidden some kind of special agenda , & is guided by some powers, BVR?

The debacle of East Pakistan, which led to the breakup of our country, left me with a strong conviction that military operations are never a solution to any problem, least of all one involving one’s own people.

Only an idiot will compare separation of pakistan and Terrorist Taliban.

Sir, I voted for PTI and I have been vigorously opposing this stance of PTI-PML-N. We cannot have peace on these conditions at all!

People may have voted for peace but no one voted PTI or PML-N to give away parts of Pakistan to Taliban. Regrettably this simple fact appears to be beyond Imran Khan’s comprehension.

We want peace but peace with honour. Discussions with any party can only be within Pakistan’s constitutional frame work. Taliban however insist that they don’t believe in democracy and don’t believe in Pakistan constitution.
Can any patriot Pakistani tell me what is there to talk about?

We want to give peace a chance, but Taliban don’t. Didn’t Taliban declare that attacks on Pak Army will continue. Does Imran Khan want Pakistanis to sit quietly like lambs and be slaughtered?

You have seen what Taliban did in Swat when ANP gov’t mistakenly agreed to their demand. Are we discussing about letting Taliban form their independent state in Waziristan? Does Imran Khan want to negotiate how much Pakistani land we should let Taliban have in return for Taliban stopping their murdering of Pakistanis? Let Imran Khan give killers of his 2 MPA’s space in PTI office in Peshawar and let him negotiate with Taliban within framework of Pakistan constitution. We shall see how far he gets.

All Taliban Khan is doing is to create confusion in the minds of Pakistani public. Even Fazlur Rahman doesn’t want Taliban to open an office.

First FATA then KPK and later Punjab given to Taliban to impose their brand of Sharia without even a fight! As Maulana Fazlur Rahman has alleged; it is quite possible that Imran Khan is working on the Israeli agenda to break up Pakistan from inside.

I don’t know about PTI followers but I would do everything within my power to stop giving any piece of Pakistan to Taliban butchers. Shame on the Pakistanis who contemplate it.

Why are we keeping half million strong army for if not to defend Pakistan’s integrity?

You and I are in the same boat!

One thing I do agree with in the artice is " military operations are only holding operations." And we can all concur the outcome of these military operations we conducted in the last few years- in orakzai, north Waziristan and upper and lower dir.

What was our major occomplishment in those? Did we even capture a single big TTP leader? But the repercussions were more severe attacks on our military - naval and air bases, jail breaks and decapitations of heads.

These are some of the fruits we have bear in military operations. If this is our success rate then what is the point of conducting more military operations? As much as I hate these TTP monsters, we may not have much choice but to yield to them.

One thing I do agree with in the artice is " military operations are only holding operations." And we can all concur the outcome of these military operations we conducted in the last few years- in orakzai, north Waziristan and upper and lower dir.

What was our major occomplishment in those? Did we even capture a single big TTP leader? But the repercussions were more severe attacks on our military - naval and air bases, jail breaks and decapitations of heads.

These are some of the fruits we have bear in military operations. If this is our success rate then what is the point of conducting more military operations? As much as I hate these TTP monsters, we may not have much choice but to yield to them.

just dont twist the surrender word to yield, say it you are ready to bow a sweet surrender kissing the dirty torabora feet of killers like fazaullha?
our forefather gave thier heads for the independence of this country, rather bowing down to gora shb,s feet, & took the dam independence in the bloody style?
from 1857 till 1947 its was to long bloody history we made for our independence?

but here we are sophisticated, over educated idealiest like , you jst want to sing a foolish song inttoduced by a foolish, selfish, unexperinced political agent?
let me tell, you jst because of MILITRY in those areas, the biggest positive out come , we have is the denial of any MILLITRY OPS to NATO +ANA?
if pakarmy wasnt there, till now surly NATO+ANA would hve taken that land, cause its from where they get attacked?
2nd greatest, point we have achived, is terrorists cant be jst sittting in any part of KPK,FATA & enjoying the dam KFC, they allways have too run?
if army wasnt there jst today, mullaha fazalluha never have to move in to afghanistan, saving his dam, life?
just imagine, what if PAKARMY wasnt was there?
ohh today must hve torabora majlis , running the the dam torabora republic under occupied by NATO ?
sawat, malakand, tirah are the greatest of succsessfull militry ops, by PAKARMY, with wonder full results?
its the dam civilians,s non ability to plan , & execute the actions against terror, from ANP to PTI, in fedrl FROM PPP to PMLn?
non of these fake political groups of elites, have done anything good for the nation?
including providing the security, to the poor citizens of the nation?
but just check, thier dam bullet proof , bomb proof fleets, with 500 mans gurding them?
dam jew & NATO political agents, only want to disarm pakistani millitry of its nucks, its the appent agenda, for which SAUDI slaves, are in full agreement with TTP?
bowing to them now, is the opening door, for to lose our independence, for which peoples like you are ready?
but not the whole pakistani nation?
cause they knew, already how a tiny nation like srilanka can win over LTTE, yes just by stronger will, a war old over a decade, 27 long years?
they didnt give up, even though they still arent able to produce a single bullet for thier soilders?
but they just won, because of higher will, power to not give to terrorists?
are we became so week?

IK is either a naïve dope or a real Taliban khan, either way he is a douchbag.

Mr this naive has proven right every time Mr he told you not to enter Tribal areas but our leaders were to arrogant to listen and now our forces are stuck with no possible end to this war in sight and we are left with forces and people fighting each other and Baluchistan are even asking for separation

and I can assure you Taliban would escape for sometime but they would return back soon and will create worse hell for Pakistan than they did in Past Mr

Back
Top Bottom