What's new

Chabahar port project likely to stay unaffected

I foresee limited role of chabahar port for India. It will be useful to export food items to Afghanistan

Hardly anything else... US will keep Iran under sanctions for as long as much as possible

Why are you down playing the news and significance of Chabahar port?

When this port is able to host Indian navy and RAW apparatus, it has all the potential to paddle arms and terrorists!
Food India can export through Pakistan, and without support of Indian navy.

I foresee limited role of chabahar port for India. It will be useful to export food items to Afghanistan

Hardly anything else... US will keep Iran under sanctions for as long as much as possible
Not as long as China helps us in building Iran's railway network reaching Central Asia.

The corridor is to funnel weapons and supplies into Afghanistan while absorbing their minerals.

The corridor is to funnel weapons and supplies into Afghanistan while absorbing their minerals.

Location of Chabahar is extremely strategic, naturally its development by India is not ONLY for transport of weapons and spoils back home.
On the other hand, we have people... who crack jokes that India has built this port for Afghan food aid! :hitwall:

Location of Chabahar is extremely strategic, naturally its development by India is not ONLY for transport of weapons and spoils back home.
On the other hand, we have people... who crack jokes that India has built this port for Afghan food aid! :hitwall:

What I mentioned is just one of the uses. We also intend to use the port for trade with other countries through Iran.

The new sanction isn't UN sanction like before.its US sanction .if you fully accept that it dont look good to your independent ! even EU dont fully support it !...

Your IP shows you are living in Pune, Maharashtra, India

Whats the point of huding behind Chinese name? Fear of your nationality?

He or she apparently loves Beijing Roast Duck. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom